I have a disease? Say What?!

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light. Am I in heaven? 

"Hey, your awake." I heard a voice and I turned my head. I guess I'm not dead yet. It was Lee Joon, why was he----oh right. He was up there with me.

"Yeah, I'm awake. What happened? I remember being on top of the rooftop and all of a sudden everything turned black."

"Well, you were going to commit suicide and I guess something happened and you fainted. Good thing I caught you in time." He smiled. Wow, his smile is to die for!!

"I guess I should say thank you for saving my life. What time is it now?"

"It's 10:58 p.m so the concert she have been over like 10 minutes ago."  oh yeah, the concert. That was basically the reason why I wanted to kill myself, but why was I so depressed? Just then the doctor came in.

"I see you woke up. I have the scans to the x-ray of you brain and sorry to say this, but you have mild depression. You see, mild depression is not as severe as severe depression, but it will effect you from time to time. Don't worry, from these x-rays the disease will go away soon after we give you a few medications, but try not to get depressed often because this disease can act up causing it to become severe. The nurses will come in with your medication in a few minutes, but for now you can rest." He left and I waited for the medication. 

"I can't believe I have depression. It doesn't really run in my family, but I don't really know much about my family." I gave Joon a small frown.

"Hey, don't worry about it much ok? Just like the doctor said, it will go away soon so don't think about sad stuff like this." What he said made me smile. Hes right, I shouldn't be thinking about depressing stuff like this. Just as I was about to fully smile again someone barged through the door. It was Jonghyun. Great, now I'm sad again. :(

"EVELINE, ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?!" I looked away, just then the rest of SHINee and my group came through the door. Why are they so out of breath?

"UNNIE-AH!!! WHAT HAPPENED? WE RAN ALL THE WAY HERE BECAUSE THE STUPID VAN BROKE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF DRIVING HERE!! ARE YOU OK?!!!!" SangMi screamed even though she was out of breath.

"I'm fine. Joon saved me." I smiled and everyone turned to Joon.

"SAVED YOU? FROM WHAT?!" Jonghyun yelled and pulled me in for a tight hug. I tried to break free from it, but I couldn't.

"None of your business. Now let go of me!" I said, but he didn't let go. Just then the nurse came in with my medication.

"Miss, here is your medication." She gave me a tray of medication. I thanked her and she left.

"Why are you taking medications?" Jonghyun asked. Gosh, he just wants to know everything doesn't he?

"Like I said before, it's none of your business." I could see he was getting angry.

"Joon can I talk to you outside." Jonghyun asked Joon and he nodded. They both went outside to talk.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Why isn't she telling me? She should have forgiven me by now! Doesn't she know how much I care?! I decided to ask Joon  because he might know what happened since he was here with her.

"Dude, what happened? I really need to know."

"Jjong, Eveline really doesn't want you to know, but since your my friend I guess I should tell you." I nodded. "Well, I basically saw the whole fight between you guys at the concert, but after the fight she started walking towards the staircase that leads to the rooftop and her expression was dark so I HAD to follow her. So I followed her all the way to the rooftop and she was standing at the edge of the rooftop. She was about to jump off, but she fainted and she was about to fall off, but luckily I caught her in time. I brought her here and when she woke up the doctor told her she had mild depression, but it will go away soon. That is why she is taking the medication, but the doctor also warned her about not getting upset as much because the mild depression can lead to severe depression. That is basically what happened and I advise you not to get her upset anymore." After what he said I could think about was how stupid I was.

"Wow, I'm so stupid.Thanks for saving her for me. I owe you a lot."

"Don't sweat it. It was saving a person's life after all. Anyways I have to go now. Tell Eveline to feel better." I nodded and he left.

 

Eveline's POV

"Unnie, I think you should forgive Jonghyun oppa. I'm sure he didn't mean it." Lisa said and everyone nodded in agreement,

"Why? I don't see the point in that."

"Noona, Jjong slapped Jessica in the face, thats how much you mean to him. I really think you should forgive him. Jjong loves you to much to ever cheat on you. Key said and I looked down. I guess he really cares. He even slapped Jessica.

"I guess your right." A few seconds later Jonghyun came in. He walked over to Eveline and gave her the most passionate kiss she has ever received from him. She kissed him back and she started to cry, but it was tears of joy.

 

 

A/N: Homework=annoying!! Anyways, I hoped everyone liked this chapter!! ^_^ Poor Jjong and Key got injured, hope they recover soon!! :'( Oh! Did anyone hear Younha's new song? It is AMAZING!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJFibBbbtBo). Please Sub and Comment. Thanks for reading. :D