I must be dreaming

Dangerous Love

Eveline's P.O.V

I stuck on to Minlee like a magnet while we were following the unknown man. We walked all around the SM Building and I was getting scared. What is going to happen to me? I've been here for 10 years and I'm not going to throw it all away like this. Tears were starting to come out of my eyes, but I held it back. The man stopped, I looked up and saw a huge door in front of me. 

"Please go inside, Mr. Lee Soo Man is waiting for you." He said without any emotion at all, wait, Lee Soo Man?! OMG! Mr. Shin told on us for being late. Thanks a lot Mr.Shin, now my life is over because you decided to be an ! =.=

"Lets Go In." Minlee said, I nodded and we both entered the big room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee Soo Man." Minlee and I said in unison, then we bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, do you know why you are both here today?" he asked, we both shook our heads, even though I knew perfectly why we were there. "You two are going to debut in a five girl group that I am creating, it is called DangeroX" he said, wait, what did he just say? I'M DEBUTING?! "Ms.Eveline, you will be the leader of the group since you are oldest out of all the girls I have chosen." he said, I nodded professionally, but I was screaming inside. "I'm not going to tell you anymore details yet, I am waiting for the other three girls to come in so I can give each of your roles out to you. You two can have a seat over there while the three other girls come." he said, Minlee and I sat down while waiting for the other members.

"Annyeonghaseyo" three girls said in unison and bowed. I didn't know them, I've been training here for so long and I've never seen them before.

"Annyeonghaseyo, please have a seat next to those two girls and we'll get started, but first I'm going to have to leave the room to go for a quick meeting, so sit here and wait." he said and we all nodded, then he walked out of the room. It was quiet for a few minutes.

"Annyeong, my name is Eveline Chen, I'm Chinese American and I've been training here for ten years. Mr.Lee just assigned me as the leader of the group, I hope we can all get along and make great music together. Whats your names?" I introduced myself, what?! I had to break the weird atmosphere surrounding the room.

"Annyeong. My name is Lisa Park, I'm Korean American and I've trained for 7 years. Eveline, how did you become a leader?" Lisa said with a curious look on her face.

"He said that I was the oldest out of all of you so he made me leader, but don't worry I'm not bossy. ^_^" I said, seriously though, I'm not the bossy type, I hate being bossy.

"Oh, so how old are you unnie? I'm 16, my name is Jang SangMi, I use to be part of JYPE until they decided to transfer me here." she said, damn, she is young, jealous.

"I'm 20 years old, you are very young, I'm jealous. I wish I could be your age, to bad it took me 10 years to debut though." I giggled.

"I guess its my turn now ^_^, my name is Lee Mi Young, I am 17 years old and I've been training here for 5 years, my older brother is Onew from SHINee." she said, hmmm, SHINee. I've been here for 10 years and I never met or talked to them before.

"Oh that must be nice to have a famous older brother." I said, then I noticed Minlee didn't say anything so I elbowed her and she jumped.

"Annyeong, My name is Kwon Minlee, I am 18 years old and Eveline's roomate, I hope we can get along." she said shyly. 

"Oh nice to meet you Minlee, I'm 18 too." Lisa said, Lisa, is that her name? I completely forgot.

We talked for a few minutes, to be honest, they seemed fun. I'm so lucky that Vivian and Mi Sun aren't debuting yet, if they were, they'd probably be in this group and that would be a nightmare! Just then, Mr. Lee came back in with papers. He handed the paper to all of us and it had all our names and roles given to us.

Name:Eveline Chen  20, Leader/Lead Singer

Name: Kwon Minlee  18, Lead Dancer

Name: Lisa Park        18  Main Singer

Name: Lee Mi Young 17 Lead Rapper

Name: Jang SangMi  16 Sub Rapper/Sub Vocalist

 

Leader and lead singer?! That was what I always wanted, I looked around to see if the other girls were happy with their positions and to my surprise, they were. Mr. Lee started explain our schedule to us, he also talked about our dorm which has 4 rooms, so two members are going to have to share. After he was done explaining to us, we left to go to our van.

 

-------------------In The Van---------------------

"Two of us is going to have to share a room. Who wants to share?" I asked them.

"Unnie, SangMi and I decided that we should both share the room since we are both the youngest." Mi Young said proudly, she is very mature, at that moment I really wanted to give her a cookie. ^_^

"Alright than, if you want. I can't believe that we're going to debut. I'm so excited, so tomorrow we're going to have to wake up earlier to record the song. This has to be the happiest day of my life." I smiled like a maniac, but I wasn't the only one, they were all smiling like maniacs.

Throughout the whole ride we did nothing, but talk. We were all excited about this, all these years and I end up debuting with amazing people. Tears of joy were forming in my eyes, I couldn't hold it back and I let it all out. I looked at all of them and they were all crying too. I can tell that they were really proud of themselves.

We stopped crying and a few minutes later the van stopped. We arrived at our new home. Mi Young looked at the building like she seen it before.

"This is my brothers building, I guess we are going to live in the same building as SHINee." She said, SHINee? hmmm  I should get to know them since we're going to be label mates. We took the elevator up to our dorm. The elevator stopped and 5 boys were standing in front of the elevator.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Shining SHINee!" they all said in unison with smiles on their face.

"I know who you are Oppa." Mi Young giggled, so she hasn't told him yet.

"MI YOUNG!!! Your debuting?! We're going to be living next door to each other!" Onew screamed while hugging her.

"Hoho!" Lisa screamed, who the flying duck is hoho? She then flew to Minho's (I think thats his name) arm and they KISSED?!

"Babe, you didn't tell me!" Minho said holding Lisa tightly, yea, she didn't tell US either "hoho".

We walked to our dorms and SHINee came in with us, the dorm was very nice. The dorm was colorful and bright, there was also a sign saying, "Welcome DangeroX!". Every room was the same size and had a different color to it so I picked the pink room[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_L-deInbQA9c/TDyLVApMqUI/AAAAAAAAICs/0DaWTq9e65s/s1600/teen-modern-bedroom-red-pink-design-interior3-500x384.jpg] since I loved pink so much. The bed was pretty big and the sheets were very adorable. Minlee picked the blue room [http://www.alldoing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/white-and-blue-teen-room-design-ideas-1.jpg]. Lisa picked the purple room [http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/DAC-ART/images/zebra-bedroom/jcpenny-zebra-print-teen-room.jpg]. Last, but not least Mi Young and SungMi's room, they picked a green room [http://farm1.static.flickr.com/59/224418131_323e620cf0.jpg]. Everyone was happy with their rooms.

"Are you guys done unpacking? We have a surprise for you, come out!" Key screamed, I wonder want the surprise is. We all walked out of our rooms and Key was holding a cake with candles on it. "Blow a candle and make a wish!" Key said with his feminine voice. We all blow the candle  and looked up "GROUP HUG!" key screamed and hugged us all. "Lets all get to know each other." he said and we nodded. 

 

 

A/N: So Eveline and Minlee finally aren't trainees anymore! ^_^ Next Chapter will be about her getting to know SHINee, Jessica will make an appearance too. Maybe Yunho should be put in there too. ^_^ Hope You Comment and Subscribe!! :)