When is it My Turn?

Dangerous Love

Eveline's P.O.V

-sigh- When will I ever debut? It has been 10 years now and I'm still a trainee! Am I not ready yet? I felt tears rolling down my cheek, I quickly wiped it off before my room mate can see. I got up from bed and looked at the time, it was only 12:50 a.m, I went back to bed and as I was about to snooze off to dream land........OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!! IT WAS 12:50 A.M!!!!! O__O Holy Crap! Dance Class starts at 1:00! I quickly went over to my room mate Minlee and tried to wake her up (she is a deep sleeper).

"WAKE UP MINLEE!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE SO LATE!!! ITS 12:50 ALREADY!! GET UP!!" I screamed, Minlee didn't even move! By now my heart was beating faster then a hobo running for some free food. 

"Oh Morning Eve. What did you say before?" Minlee said calmingly and went back to sleep. She is seriously going back to sleep?! Thats it. SLAP! I slapped her on her face so she would wake her lazy self up.

"OW! What the hell was that for?!" Minlee was rubbing her cheeks like it actually hurt. I pointed to the clock, already 12:56.  Minlee looked, "OMFG!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE SO LATE!!!!!!!" she screamed, she finally got out of bed and we both started changing into out dance clothes. Her dance outfit was the usual, yellow off shoulder top [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wonderland-off-shoulder-print-tee-yellow-one-size/info.html/pid.1023090108], white cotton shorts and black converse. As for me, my favorite one shoulder striped top [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ringbear-striped-off-shoulder-tee-coffee-xl/info.html/pid.1022915594], black leggings and black low top converse. After we changed, we ran to dance class skipping breakfast. Great way to start the day, late and hungry. We burst into the classroom door, everyone looked at us.

"YAH! Why are both of you late? It is already 1:05. Do I need to tell Mr. Lee Soo Man that both of you were late? I don't think we want that. Do we Ms.Chen?" Mr. Shin said while only staring at me, typical Mr.Shin, always picking on ME because I've been here for 10 years and I should "know better". He was one of the reasons why I wanted to debut already. You see, I've had Mr.Shin as a dance teacher ever since I started training here and he never liked me. Yes I admit, I wasn't the best dancer out there, but I wasn't bad either. Now, I'm still only second in the class, first being Minlee, she was the best dancer in the class. I mean, I really don't care that I'm not first, Minlee is a really good dancer and she deserves the spot. She has been training for 6 years now and I have a feeling she might debut soon and since our plan was to debut together in the same group, I have to work harder.

"No, I shouldn't be late, I'll wake up earlier tomorrow." I said while putting on my best fake smile.

"Good, now take a seat and we will begin class." He said while giving me an evil smirk, ugh, I hate it when he smirks like that. Disgusting!

 

-------After Dance Class--------

Minlee and I started walking out of dance class. Today's dance class was ok, just hated the part where Mr. Shin gave me the disgusting smirk. ew! 

"Where do you want to go? Singing class has been cancelled because Ms.Kim is sick. Want to go to get a drink or something?" she asked in excitement.

"Sure, why not? Maybe we should go shopping afterwards too!" I asked, she nodded and smiled like a crazy stalker or something.

We headed towards the door when Jessica and her Possy walked in. Jessica was the evilest I've ever met. When we were still trainees she would always sit in the corner staring at me with an evil glare, she was shy, but evil. During her 5th year in training she had plastic surgery done to her face, after the surgery she came back and everything changed. She was prettier and less shy,but she was the same evil y self that she was before the surgery. I never knew why she hated me so much, but one thing I know is that I hate her too.

"YAH! What are you looking at TRAINEE?!" she said while smirking, her stupid possy Vivian and Mi Sun giggled. 

"What am I looking at? I'm looking at your ugly plastic two timing face! Thats what I'm looking at!" I said with all the anger I had in my body, Minlee tried to hold in her laughter.

"Aw sweetie don't be jealous that I'm beautiful, its not my fault all the guys want me and not you. How long has it been? 10 years? and your still a trainee? tsk tsk tsk you need to work harder." she said sarcastically, while her two twins were just smirking and staring. Whats with them and smirking?!

"I don't care about what you say, one day I will debut, you'll see." I said bravely, she started staring at me evilly. All of a sudden she opened the lid to the cup of her cold ice tea and poured it down my shirt. That !

"oops. I'm so sorry, I didn't want to drink this anymore so I wanted to throw it out in the trash.........and I did." she says while smiling, her dumb twins were laughing like hyenas. I was going to scream at her until BAM!, Minlee punched Jessica in her fake faced and knocked her down! O_O Wow, I never knew there was a side to Minlee. 

"oops, I'm sorry, I wanted to punch a fake plastic y barbie doll.....AND I DID!" Minlee said mocking her, while Jessica was on the floor. The two twins helped her up and glared at us. Minlee and I started laughing.

"This isn't over, I will destroy both of you!" Jessica said while holding her bloody nose. Damn! Minlee is strong.

"Can't Wait!" Minlee and I both said in unison. Jessica started to walk away holding her fake plastic nose. 

I turned to Minlee, "That was seriously a nice punch, I never knew you had that side to you. Thanks!" I said while hugging her.

"Yah! Now you owe me a drink!" she said while trying to act smart. Thats Minlee for you, she will always find a way to get a free drink. ^_^

"Fine Fine Fine, let me change into new clothes first, Jessica's stupid ice tea is really sticky." I said, we both ran back to our room and changed into normal clothes. Minlee wore her pink chiffon dress [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-sleeveless-bow-chiffon-dress--one-size/info.html/pid.1023117921] and her while ballet flats. I wore my white chiffon dress [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/melissa-v-neck-chiffon-dress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023102128] and my brown leather knee high boots. We happily walked down the stair case, then, we saw a man standing in front of the stair case with a black suit on. He looked at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you two Eveline Chen and Kwon Minlee?" he asked, Minlee and I looked at each other. Were we in trouble because of what happened to Jessica today? She seriously told on us? What kind of an Idol is she?! 

"Neh." we both said in unison, unsure of what was about to happen.

"Ok, Both of you follow me please." he said, he turned around and we both followed him. Whats going to happen? Am I going to get kicked out or something?! NO!!! I can't get kicked out, I spent 10 years doing this! It can't end now!

 

 

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked this chapter, yes, not much characters were in this story, but they will slowly appear during the story. ^_^ Whats going to happen to Eveline and Minlee? You'll find out in Chapter Two. :) Please Comment and Subscribe. <33 THANK YOU!!