Here, in my arms

You are Cupid?
Sehun somehow found himself laying on the living room carpet, he then remembered the Luhan wasn't back. He never wanted to wake up if he had to face the reality of not being with the elder.
 
The freshman eventually got up, aparently someone was knocking his door. Sehun made his way to the door as soon as he twisted the handle something fell on top of him. He noticed it was Luhan, Sehun felt his heart beat faster, he couldn't believe Luhan was finally here, because of his excitment he didn't became aware of the elders state.
 
He looked horrible, he was bleeding and had blood trickling from his back, Sehun felt the urge to cry seeing Luhan in this state. He quickly got up from the floor and closed the door, and carried an unconsious Luhan to the couch. He stood watching Luhan for a while.
 
'What happened to you?'
 
Sehun felt a pang in his chest as he eyed Luhan's body in search of any injuries, he lifted the elders shirt and prepared for the worst, Sehun gasped at the sight of the latters back. He traced the latter injuries with his fingertips he felt the elder hiss and squirm in discomfort, the freshman quickly retreated his hand from the latters back.
 
He went to the bathroom in order to find alcohol, as soon as he spotted the alcohol he got it and went back to Luhan, he lifted the prevoisly white t-shirt and got it of Luhan's shoulders, he got rid of the bloodstained shirt. 
 
Sehun squinted at the sore cuts, he grabbed a cotton and washed in alcohol, he then placed on Luhan's fresh cuts. The latter moaned in displeasure as the alcohol came in contact with his skin, Sehun flinched at the sound.
 
"I'm sorry Lu." He quickly added.
 
Everytime he placed the cotton on the latters back he would hiss and squirm underneath the alcohol covered cotton, Sehun would try to calm him by repeatedly blowing on his back.
 
When Sehun was finally done he headed to the shower, he felt the latter grab his hand.
 
"Sehun don't leave me." Luhan whimpered in order to make the younger stay. Sehun took Luhan's hand in his and reassured him that he would be back. He briefly got rid of his trouser and got under the hot water. Sehun had so many question lingering on the back of his head, sooner or later Luhan would have to answer him.
 
By the time he got out of the shower the elder was sleeping soundly, Sehun reached to the latter and carried him to his bed. He placed the elder down and covered him with the sheets. Sehun went to brush his teeth to the bathroom as he brushed his teeth he noticed how his dark circles got even darker, he streched the skin as if to make it disapear.
 
He headed to his room and layed beside the elder, he turned to the latters side and sighed contently as he saw Luhan beside him. 
 
As he closed his eyes he felt Luhan get closer to him, he smiled to himself as he carefully hugged the latter.
 
Maybe their talk had to wait all he needed right now was Luhan in his arms.
---
 
A/N: yehey
 
Hunhan is back together yay /throws confetti
 
Sorry for taking to long to update 
;3;
Thanks for reading