Of tests and coffee beans

You are Cupid?
 
 
It's been a month since all that , is weird that Baekhyun is not looking for me, oh my god or maybe he is.
 
Sehunie still dosen't know i'm Cupid, I can't tell him what if he thinks I shot him with the arrow and he dosen't want me anymore. I still have to do my duties as a Cupid, since I am currently living with Sehun I only go out at midnight when he is asleep. Luhan sighed.
 
He flipped trough the channels but nothing was interesting.
 
I'm  wating till Sehun comes back from college, so I am here bored. Now that I think about it is so unusual that Sehun hasen't asked about my past or what do I do for a living. I should really get a job, I don't want to disturb Sehun.
 
He glanced at the clock it read 2:34pm. I have still two hours until Sehun comes, since I have nothing to do I should  find a job. Luhan got up to Sehun's room picking a shirt.
 
 
He looked in the mirror two or three times, Okay maybe seven times.
 
He  then grabbed the keys locked the door and left.
 
 
 
........
 
 
I can't wait until I go home to  my   Luhanie hyung, he must be so bored.
 
"Mr. Oh, can you please read paragraph 3."
 
"Mr. Oh"
 
"Mr. Oh!" The sound of the hard metal of the ruler againt the desk was heard.
 
"Excuse me, what?"
 
"Paragraph 3."
 
"Ah, yes."
 
"Well..?"
 
"The fact that Aristotle was a pupil of Plato contributed to his former views of Platonism, but following Plato’s death, Aristotle immersed himself in empirical studies and shifted from Platonism to empiricism."
 
I really can't wait to see Luhan, my day is so boring without him. He is so lucky he dosen't assist to college,  but where did he go to college?, when I asked him he said "It's a foreign college you wouldn't know." I also wonder where does he head to every midnight, it worries me. Oh my, what if he is a stripper or something, that wouldn't be so bad. Sehun imagined Luhan giving him in a maid costume.
 
He felt his friend getting excited, well atleast I don't have erectile dysfunction. Sehun thought as he placed his bookback on his lap.
 
While Sehun was thinking dirty thoughts about the elder, Luhan found himself in a coffe shop asking for a job.
 
"Can I talk to your manager, about the job?." Luhan said as he fixed his eyes on a doe eyed boy.
 
"Really, I'm finally going to have a partner." The latter said excited.
 
"But Kyung, you have me." The tanned boy whined as he grabbed "Kyung" by the arm.
 
" let me go, you don't even know what are coffe beans for." The doe eyed boy said annyoed as he got away from the latter's grasp.
 
"Hi, my name is Kyungsoo and this is-"
 
"I'm Jongin, but you should call me Kai." The 'Kai' guy motioned for Luhan to come closer.
 
"Kyungie here gets jealouse when people call me Jongin so-" the jar with the coffe beans made contact with the back of Kai's head.
 
"Kyungsoo! That is not what coffe beans are for." Kai said as he rubbed the spot that the doe eyed boy hitted.
 
"What do you know Jongin?!" The latter huffed.
 
Luhan stood dumbfounded seeing the two bickering.
 
"Umm, what about the job?" Luhan tried to make himself noticed but no use, he got ignored.
 
He waited till the couple stopped their fighting. Suddenly he heard the bell of the door being opened and he looked back and there stood no other than.
 
"Chanyeol!"
 
"Luhan!"
 
"Baekhyun!"
 
He tried to make a run for it, it was to late Baekhyun had already Luhan's collar in his grasp.
 
 
"Kyungsoo, stop hitting me!"
 
 
 
 
A/N: I have no life 
 
So what do you guys think? 
 
Did you guys like it?
 
I know is short I'm sorry, I'll try to make the next one longer.
 
Tadda kaisoo is in the story.
 
Isin't it exciting?
 
As always thanks for reading.