Manly

You are Cupid?
Sehun was sleeping soundly until a pair of lips came in conctact with his, he smiled knowing who does lips belonged to.
 
"Yah, taking advantage of me in my sleep, you ert." Sehun grogily said as the lips untached from him.
 
"Andwae! you just looked cute." Luhan said whispering the last part.
 
"Why do I need to look cute for, you are the cute one in this relationship."Sehun scoffed
 
"Yah, I'm manly!" Luhan said slaping Sehun's thigh.
 
"Yeah, says the one who was screaming 'Sehun ah faster'." Sehun said mocking Luhan.
 
"Yah! do you want to die?!" Luhan said flustered, wanting to rip the freshman face off.
 
"Don't you have university today?!" Luhan said trying to change the topic.
 
"Ah ." Luhan laughed as Sehun quickly got off bed and ran into the bathroom almost falling.
 
Luhan went downstairs and started making breakfeast for Sehun he felt to hand wrap around him, he shivered at the touch. He handed Sehun his plate, he didn't really eat he just watched the boy eating like an animal, Luhan couldn't help but to giggle at him, soon the boy was running out of the door. 
 
Luhan was a little bit dissapointed that Sehun didn't even said goodbye to him. He heard the door close and open, he looked back and there was Sehun puckering his lips, Luhan chuckled at the boy. He kissed the boy and then wiped Sehun's lips with his finger, the freshman hugged him then left.
 
"Now it's only me." He sighed, after eating his breakfeast he plopped on the couch not really having motivation for anything, he then remembered how Sehun and him got to together, he smiled at the thought.
 
-*Chanyeol's voice "flashback"-
 
"Yah, how did you manage to get this large cuts." Sehun said annoyed of the fact that Luhan was hurt.
 
"You also said you will be back, but you didn't came for a week." Sehun voice cracked at the end.
 
Sehun hadn't noticed that Luhan was wide awake, so when Luhan answered him, he was startled.
 
"Sehun, I'm sorry for not coming back in a week I wa- I can't tell you."
 
"What?! What can't you tell me?!" Sehun was desperate to know why Luhan left him agonizing.
 
"I can't tell you!, I just can't and I'm sorry." Luhan yelled he was mad at himself too he didn't want to hide things from Sehun, but he couldn't tell him, not yet.
 
"I care about you, and it hurts to see you like this, please tell me what happened." Luhan was startled at Sehun's confession, he didn't think Sehun felt this way about him.
 
"Okay Sehun, I'll tell you." Luhan telled everything to Sehun, he felt relieved that he didn't need to keep things from the younger, in the end they hugged and Sehun conforted Luhan and ended up telling him how he felt.
--
 
"Yah! could you please put on a shirt!" Sehun said annoyed by the fact that Luhan walked around showing that glorious body to the four walls.
 
"Why does it bother you?" Luhan scoffed he couldn't believe this child telling him what to do.
 
"Yes, it makes me feel weird." Sehun mumbled the last part not really wanting Luhan to hear him, but unfortunately he did.
 
"It makes you feel weird." The elder inched closer as he whispered every word. Then he took Sehun's hand and placed it on his chest. Sehun felt much weirder now.
 
"Hyung, what are yo-." Before Sehun could even finich his sentence there where two lips pressed against his. He grasped Luhan's hair and let him do his thing.
 
- end of flashback -
 
Luhan had falled asleep dreaming of the past events, after a while he stirred awake and headed to the shower.
 
--
 
Sehun practicaly ran to the house he couldn't wait to see Luhan, he didn't know why he missed his hyung so much he just felt like he hadn't seen him in years. Sehun stood infront of the apartment, he patted his pocket then he remembered he had left his keys on the kitchen counter he internaly groaned, he knocked the door, he waited for Luhan to open but why was he taking so long.
 
After a while he could hear Luhan yelling to wait a minute. 
 
-
 
Luhan quickly made his way to the door after turning his shower off. He wondered who was knocking on the door but when he saw they keys on the kitchen counter he knew how was standing at the door.
 
He opened the door and Sehun stood there with a smirk.
 
"Hyung, are you trying to seduce me?" Sehun said with an amused voice, the elder didn't understand why Sehun said that, then he looked at himself and he was with a towel wrapped around his hips.
 
"Does my body still make you feel weird?" Luhan chuckled as he saw the cocky aura vanish from Sehun's features.
 
"W-what are you talking abouth?" Sehun felt flustered and groaned when he noticed he had stuttered.
 
"You know." Luhan said with a knowing voice, inching closer to Sehun, grabbing his hand and putting in on his chest.
 
"Yah!" Sehun slapped his chest and ran to their room.
 
Luhan chuckled at Sehun and closed the door. "Don't you know I sleep there too?! Face me like a man!"Luhan yelled and ran to the room .
 
------
 
A/N:
A manly Luhan for yall
 
Whew what a long chapter I hoped you guys liked it, i'll try to make longer chapters since school's over for me.
 
Thank you for reading