Don't Go

You are Cupid?
Sehun and Luhan were cuddling in the couch he was ruffling Luhan's hair, the said boy demanding that he couldn't fall asleep and that Sehun needed to carees his hair in order for him to sleep. Sehun remembered something and his chest tightened, he had stopped ruffling Luhan's hair.
 
"I'm not sleepy yet." Luhan groggily said with his eyelids almost shuttering close.
 
"Luhan." As the elder hears that tone he knows somethings up, the sleepiness wipes off him and he was seated straight, as if telling the latter to continue.
 
"I have a trip from the university." Sehun voice dropped a few notches not really wanting to tell Luhan about this.
 
"How long will you be gone?" Luhan sternly said not wanting to show his dissappointment, he didn't want Sehun to leave he couldn't even handle a day without him and the last tim- he didn't even want to remember.
 
"A week, I'm leaving tomorrow morning." Sehun's said almost audible.
 
"Where you even going to tell me?, or you were just going to leave?!" Luhan couldn't believe he had said that he didn't want to send him off like this.
 
"It's not like that babe! I was going to tell yo- I-I just forgot." Sehun said flabbergasted at Luhan sudden outburst.
 
"Oh, you forgot." Luhan said not really asking him, he left to the bedroom even when the latter called him he kept walking away.
--
 
They slept with their backs facing eachother, although Luhan did want to say sorry for reacting that way, he couldn't bring himself too.
 
'I didn't want him to get mad at me I was going to tell him, I just didn't want him to suffer now my last day he is ignoring me, Sehun internally sighed.'
 
---
 
When Luhan woke up there wasn't Sehun for him to cuddle with nor shower with kisses, he suddenly felt a pang on his chest he didn't want for Sehun to be mad at him it was already the first day an he was struggling to keep himself from following Sehun.
 
He couldn't bring himself to do anything than just stare at the clock and bite his nails, he couldn't even eat because it was not the same without Sehun.
 
He made breakfeast like always but he didn't eat much, he felt exhausted but he didn't really know why, he cleaned the dishes and started cleaning the house just really wanting to busy himself. He didn't have much to do since the house was always impecable thanks to Sehun, who was a clean freak.
 
Then Luhan remembered that Sehun didn't tell him when he was coming back, Luhan let out an agonizing whine as he shuffled to the bathroom, he started taking his clothes off, he couldn't help but to remember what he and Sehun did here, he suddenly felt all tingly inside, who knew when he would do that again.
 
Luhan imagined that Sehun would touch him and kiss his jaw and soft cotton lips, and his warm hand would caress his skin with so much care, as if he would break, he felt himself getting harder by the thought.
 
"Nnng" Luhan started pumping himself faster, and touching his s just like how Sehun would, he rubbed the head and used soap to make it more slippery, he imagined how Sehun would kiss him and grab his hair, how his face would look, so breathtaking.
 
A feeling started to well up at the pit of his belly it was not long after the floor was covered in , when Luhan got out of his high state he felt so pathetic it wasn't even a day and he was wanting Sehun this much.
 
Slow but steady tears started streaming from his face but maybe it was just water from the shower head.