Of bad ramen and new names

You are Cupid?
 
 
I should really buy him some clothes, he probably feels weird having to use mine.
 
"Class is dismissed."
 
Sehun glanced at his at his test and noticed he hasen't written nothing except for 'Name: Oh Luhan'. Oh my god what am I going to do I can finish a 5 page test in 3 minutes.
 
Sehun rapidly scribbled the things that he knew the most and handed it to the teacher.
 
He was getting his things to go when the teacher motioned him to come closer, Sehun did as told.
 
"Mr. Oh, I never knew you changed your name to 'Luhan'.
 
Sehun stood there dumbfounded, not really knowing what the teacher was talking about, until he showed him his test.
 
'Name: Oh Luhan' 
 
"Ah, hahahah. No I haven't changed my name." Sehun took the test and replaced the 'Luhan' part with 'Sehun'.
 
He bowed to the teacher and went to the halls.
 
"Thehuna Let's go together!" He heard someone call him. Sehun quickens his pace as he recalls who that voice belongs to.
 
He felt the other getting closer, until he was just right infront of him.
 
"Sehun, why are you running away from me?!" The latter whined.
 
"Don't you remember, I am in the track team." The latter said suddenly showing his speedo and his longass legs.
 
"What do you want Jongin?" 
 
"Thehuna, don't call me like that! You know Kyungie gets jealouse!" Jongin said.
 
"Well, Kai if you would stop calling me Thehun and started calling me Sehun." 
 
To Jongin ears that sounded like 
"Well, Kai if you would stop calling me Thehun and started calling me Thehun." 
 
"But Thehuna you said the same thing, I am already calling you Thehun."
 
"Ughhhh!" Kai stared at Sehun pulling his hair out.
 
"I need to leave, what is that you want?" Sehun glared at Jongin, thinking how could a person be so stupid.
 
"Well, Sehun." Oh now he calls me Sehun.
 
"What is it?" Sehun desperately tapped his foot against the floor.
 
"Would you... help me study?" The latter closed his eyes in hope of rejection.
 
"Okay, tomorrow at eight." 
 
"Really?!"
 
"Yeah, Kim Kai." Sehun said in a mocking tone as he ran to the exit.
 
 
After 5 minutes of walking, he finally reached his house. He checked his pocket but his keys weren't there.
 
"Luhan" He then proceeded to knock.
 
He could hear fast walking getting closer and closer. He heard the sound of the door unlocking and stepped back.
 
There stood no other than a wet Luhan, He eyed that droplet that started at his neck and then dissapeared in his waist, behind the towel. Sehun swears Luhan does this on purpose.
 
"I'm sorry you had to see me like this, when you knocked I was in the shower." The elder said scratching his neck.
 
"Oh no, it's fine." It's totally fine, hot damn I never knew he was so fit. Look at those chocolate abs.
 
"Oh okay then, I am going to get changed." Luhan went to Sehun's room, he never closed the door thought.
 
Sehun took off his stachel, as he let himself fall on the couch. He then raised his shirt as he look at his non-existen abs. He then grabbed his belly fat if he had any and started to play with it.
 
"Oh my god Sehun, why do you never excersice, you unhealthy . Now Luhan would never love you when he sees those skinny legs, you can't even move to save your life."
 
Luhan stood there enjoying the show. Sehun became aware of another presence and looked to where Luhan was standing, as he noticed what he was doing he quickly pulled down his shirt. He felt his face get hotter.
 
"How long were you standing there?" 
 
Luhan looked at his nails and responded cockily...
 
"Long enough." He then went to the kitchen, bringin Sehun something to eat.
 
 
"Here." The elder said as he placed instant noodles with an egg on top, infront of Sehun.
 
"Thank you, Luhan." The freshman already had his face stuffed with noodles.
 
"So how did your exam go?" Luhan placed his hand on his chin, interested in what the other had to say.
 
 "Awesome." He swalloed but his expresion did not look very excited.
 
"You look down Sehunie, does the ramen taste bad?" Luhan asked with concern written all over his face.
 
"No, they are ok." The latter said not feeling very good now.
 
He suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom, he felt found himself infront of the toilet trowing up.
 
Luhan followed Sehun, and saw him like that, ew.
 
"Oh my god Sehun, are you ok?"
 
"Does it look like I'm-" before he could finish another load of vomit came trough his mouth.
 
"Luhan, were you trying to kill me?!"
 
"What, no."
 
"The noodles taste horribly, oh my god!"
 
The elder ran his hands trough the freshman's back as he rembembered he was never a good cook.
 
Well, that day ended with Sehun whining in his bed while Luhan had to take care of him.
 
"Luhan, some water please!"
 
"I'm coming!"
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: So, what did you think?
 
 I know this chapter is short so *double update* later in the day.
 
 
Please coment about your thougts.
 
Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
 
As always thanks for reading.
 
Image cr. katheriinne