Hurt

You are Cupid?
Luhan grasped the drink harshly as he yet saw another person that looked just like Sehun, he didn't notice the stranger that sat right next to him, he took the wating drink beyween his red knuckles, from grasping it too much. 
 
Luhan brought the cup to his mouth only to bewelcomed by the burning liquid running down his throat, he sighed and that when the stranger's sight flicked to him, he stood agape at the beautiful man that was seating beside him, but beneath that beatiful face there was so much sadness and those lingering dark circles that saddened his bright eyes.
 
Yet again Luhan sighed as he waved the bartender for a refil of his strongest drink, the bartender yet again hesitated and he showed his ID, but Luhan had already had so much and he didn't want to have to take care of him, but Luhan slamed his cup and the bartender complied.
 
-
After that last cup he didn't remember anything else. His eyes opened and he figured he was in a bed, not where and with how just in a bed.
 
--
 
The second time his eyes flicked open he noticed that this wasn't his bed, his bes smelled like Sehun, this bed smelled like expensive perfume and , Luhan's throat tightened when he felt his back throbbing from pain, he hissed and patted his back, when his hand came in contact with his back it was filled with fresh cuts, he closed his eyes in order to remember but he couldn't his head was aching and all he could do was close his eyes.
 
He made his second attempt to stand, he searched for his clothes and as soon as he spotted the door he left.
 
---
 
When he closed his door to his aparment he sighed, but memories from the previous night crashed upon him and tears were lingering at his cheeks and all he could do was cry, because Sehun was studiying and he was unfaithful.
 
His head throbbed with pain, and he slept because he couldn't handle the memories, he couldn't handle the pain.
 
***
short chapterini 
 
sorry
 
thanks for reading