I Need You

You are Cupid?

"Sehun-ah." Luhan yelled as he knocked on Jongins door the fifth time, the door opened by itself Luhan was hesitant if to step in, he began to hear sounds, sounds that transformed into moans, this noise got louder as he reached Jongin's room, he didn't know where Jongin's room was exactly but he still walked to that door. The door was a few centimeters apart, out of curiousity Luhan placed his eye on the crack of the door, as soon as he saw the unexpected he covered his quivering mouth with his hand and opened the door with much foce to break it. 

Sehun he shouted, he couldn't just stand there watching when his lover was tangled in the sheets with another man, Sehun-ah he sobbed this time, the white haired screamed Jongin's name and Luhan's heart started to ache he felt as if he was dying.

He knew he should have left but he couldn't, the air was becoming insufficient, he gasped for oxygen. His tears falled and falled his lungs started to burn almost as if he was drowning and no one could save him.
---
"Sehun-ah." He gasped under the white sheets of the moon iluminated room, his heart was pounding at his chest. He went back to sleep but he felt a body scurring into the sheets he bit back a smile when bony fingers touched his waist and he knew who those fingers just belonged to. But his smile dropped as suddenly remembered the fight and the way Sehun judged him.

He grabbed Sehun's arm and got on top of him, the younger looked perplexed at the change of atmosphere, Luhan's hand traveled into the youngers waistband lingering a bit before taking a hold of hanrdening member, Sehun gasped as those same fingers reached behind to his bottom. He entered one, the younger held the sheets tighter and bit his lip, Luhan's placed his mouth on the others hardening member grazing his teeth at the veins, he until his cheeks hurted and until the back of his troath was covered in . The fingers keep ing in and out of Sehun's entrance and the boy is hard in a matter of minutes

"! Luhan goddamit!" Sehun legs wrapped around the olders back making it impossibly deeper and it was so good, Luhan bit back a moan, when the younger clenched around him, he couldn't moan this was a lesson for Sehun.

"I only want you." Luhan mumbled as his s became faster, he placed Sehun leg over his shoulder getting more friction, he held Sehun hips, mouth at the others ears whispering obsenities while on the flesh.

"Luhan! Faster!" Sehun whined meeting Luhan's s with his hips, Luhan rolled his hips until finding that spot, that would make the younger scream." There!" He belted as his mouth stood agape and drool rolled of his cheek.

His breaths are harder and more frequent, his s grow faster and more frantic. Luhan feels the stirring
coming, He takes the initiative to ram his deeper into his rear in succession. as his body tenses and trembles, ing his deeper while the gushes forth and drowns Sehun's hole with .

"Did I you good enough Sehun?" He panted and said in a mocking maner, repeating Sehun's previous words.

Sehun felt his heart drop as he was reminded of his mistake, Sehun reached for Luhan and he shrugged him off. "Save it." He said making his  way to the shower.

Before stopping midway "Do you know how worried I was?" "Luhan I'm so sorry, I-" he tried "No! You just judge me, do you even have the slightes idea how much did I miss you, I didn't want you to touch me because I felt disgusting!" His eyes began to feel with tears, blinking them off he groaned, his troath hurt.

"I-I love you so much Luhan, I'm sorry." Sehun sobbed as he hugged Luhan whispering sweet nothing in his ear.

"Sehun do you know how much I sacrified for you? I was taken my wings away from me! You were supposed to fall in love with Jongin!" He choked, his heart was erratic." But I was so selfish, I wanted you for myself. At your graduation I felt In love with you!" He felt onto his knees huggin Sehun's legs. "I'm so sorry Sehun-ah, I caused you so much trouble." Sehun was loss at words, he just hugged Luhan, brushing his bangs away and smothering his face with kisses.

"I love you Luhan." He repeatedly said ignoring Luhan's hand clawing at his back." I don't want to lose you Sehun-ah."

can't lose you.

****

A/N: heh! Hello everyone. I'm sorry for calling off the story. I shall continue it. T_T