Chapter 8

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wahhh!!!!!! " Dongwoon shouted while running towards the sea. His hyung and the two girls followed him. Gikwang and Yoseob trailed behind him, running and jumping like a kid who got a lollipop. Minha and Hyoyoung laughed. The three hyung just shook their head. 

Minha streched her hands " Ahh!!!! Finally, I can come to summer sea "

" You never come here ? " Doojoon asked.

" No. I used to come with my parents, two years ago, I think " Minha continued staring at the the sea.

" So, enjoy yourself. Kaja ! " Doojoon pulled Minha hand towards the sea making the girl shocked and almost tripped over her toes. Hyoyoung and the other two guy following them.

Yoseob who was playing 'tagger with the wave ' with Dongwoon and Gikwang saw Doojoon and Minha came towards them. He was about to wave them when he saw Doojoon hand on Minha's. He pouted and looked at Doojoon. He shot the hyung a face of ' how dare you ' . Doojoon just sticked out his tounge playfully. He just want to tease that spoilt guy. Minha seem didn't saw their action.

" Hand her to you " Doojoon hand over Minha hand to Yoseob. " Today, let's have fun !!!! " He shouted like a crazy ahjussi while playing with his two dongsaeng. Yoseob and Minha laughed without realised they still holding . Hyoyoung, Junhyung and Hyunseung joined the three guys.

" Minha-ah, follow me " Yoseob pulled Minha hand with him. Minha just followed him. They went strolling around the beach with their hand still link together. Minha just let him be. The wind blow make Minha feel calm. Yoseob smiled seeing her calmness. They walked without saying anything, enjoying their own moment.

****

" Minha and Hyoyoung will sleep in this room. We'll sleep in the other room " As usual, Doojoon gave his instruction.

" Daeee....!!!! " The kids answered weakly and make their move towards their room to put their luggage.

After refreshing their tired body , they began to plan for dinner. Since they're tired because they played so much just now, they need to power up.

" I and Minha will go buy the groceries " Yoseob said excitedly.

" What ?!! I didn't said I want to do it " Minha refused to go.

" So ? " Yoseob shot her a glare making Minha grimaced.

" Okay. All had been decided. Minha and Yoseob go buy the groceries. Hyoyoung, Gikwang and Hyunseung , cooking. Junhyung and Woonie will do the dishes " Doojoon gave his instructions.

" Then, what your task ? " Junhyung asked.

" I'll do the most difficult task "

" What ? " Hyunseung folded his arms in front of his chest.

" Bosses around " He said with deadpanned face and that earned a smack at his head. Thanks for Junhyung who did that.

" Ouch ! Yah ! " He shouted while rubbing the spot he got the smack. All his dongsaeng giggled at him.

" That was the most ridicolous task I ever heard " Hyunseung ganged up with Junhyung. Then, he turned towards Minha and Yoseob " You guys have to go now. Here the list " He shoved Minha the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter