Chapter 14

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha entered her house and went to the kitchen after locking the door. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of mineral water. Taking a glass she poured the cold plain water into it and gulped down. She poured it again and drank. Suddenly, her phone was rang loudly.

Putting down the glass, she rummaged her bag to find her phone. She immediately answered the call when she saw Ms Yang name appeared on the screen. " Hello, Ms Yang "

" Ah, Minha-ah "

" Yes. Why did you call me ? " Minha asked while putting the bottle into the fridge back.

" Tomorrow, can you stay up at my house ? I have to go for outstation "

" Of course. But, when did you go ? "

" 9 pm. Why ? "

' This is the chance ' Minha smiled. " Can I go there a little late ? Around 7 or 8pm. I have something to do "

" Okay. If you come at that time, and Yoseob didn't stay at home, just use the key I put near the vase "

" Okay. Thanks, Ms Yang " After saying a goodbye, they cut the line. ' Got many work to do tomorrow ' . She walked to her room and prepared to sleep since she really worn out.

****

" Hmm, let see what I didn't have here " She started to rummage the basket and checked the ingredient that she didn't have. " Flour, butter, eggs, fine sugar, chocolate, some strawberries and cookies . I have all here. What else ? " She tapped her chin.

" Omo !!! I almost forget it. Icing !!! " she walked fastly to find cake icing. With completed  ingredients, she make a payment at the counter and trudged toward her home with the plastic bag in her hand.

After rest for awhile ( since she went to the supermarket right after her extra class, she totally worn out), she cleaned herself and set up the ingredient on the dining table after that.

After finished with pouring, mixing and baking, the girl took her phone and fiddled through the photo gallery. With the photo that she took yesterday as a guider, she tried to make the same decoration on the cake. Using the decoration of strawberries, cookies and icing, the cake seem to be the same. Minha smile. It maybe not perfect like the one that sold at the store, but it can be classified as pretty.

" Now, how should I take this to Yoseob house. I had to go buy a cake box " She immediately grabbed her purse and stormed out the house. She went to the near cake store to buy the box. Fortunately, the sell it because some cake store didn't sell cake box and not to forget, candles and cake knife. Since she already out, she remembered to buy some birthday stuff like hat, blower and With all the energy that she have, she trudged back to her house.

****

Minha opened the door with the spare key that Ms Yang left beside the vase. Since she know the gate password ( Ms Yang told her ), it make it easier for her. She immediately went to kitchen and put the cake into the fridge. All she had to do now was just waited for Yoseob

. A half an hour later, Minha hear a click sound. The door wide open revealing the said guy. He smiled and joined the girl at living room.

" Are you hungry ? " Minha asked as soon as Yoseob sat beside her. " I already eat with my mother before we went to the airport. How about you ? Are already have your dinner ? "

Minha nodded and smiled " Wait here. I'll make a drink " Minha got up and went to kitchen. She ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter