Chapter 29

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passes. And Yoseob, still the same. Lying lifelessly on the bed.

As usual, Minha and the others came to visit him. Mr and Ms Yang also come with them because that day was a special day. Hyoyoung also joined them. Being the first person entering the room, Minha greeted the unconcious guy happily. " Good morning, oppa !!! "

" Yah, Minha !!! Keep quiet. This is hospital " Dujun said.

Minha grinned " Sorry. Just overexcited "

" Aigoo, Minha-ah. Today is not your day " said Dongwoon.

Minha scrunched her face " Yah, Dongwoon-ah !!! It's up to me. Why are you bothered ? You're just jealous "

" Jealous ? I'm not !!! Why would I ? " Dongwoon widen his eyes.

" How could I know ?!! " Minha replied.

" You're just noisy !!! We're at hospital " Dongwoon wanted to defend himself.

" Yah !!! You- "

"Aigoo !!! Don't fight ! " Dujun making them stop.

" Dongwoon-ah, don't make Yoseob jealous " said Gikwang. Hyoyoung just giggled beside him.

" Why would he ? " Dongwoon clueless.

" Ahh !!!! Opps, sorry " Dongwoon grinned.

Minha didn't want to care what they were saying. She just make an annoyed face. Mrs Yang approached her son and hold the guy hands. " Seobie, today is our anniversary. Like every year, let's celebrate together " All of them was smiling.

They started to unload the foods and drinks they are buying. While busy preparing the foods and playing around, Minha approached Yoseob. She sat beside the bed and hold the guy hands. " Yoseob, they're happy, right ? Didn't you want to celebrate with us ? " Minha whispered. " I really hope you're here "

At that time, Minha can feel Yoseob fingers moved. " Omo !!! " All eyes darted toward her.

" What's wrong, Minha ? " ask Mrs Yang.

" Yoseob..... He moved !!! " Minha said excitedly. Yoseob fingers moved again.

" Really ?!!! " all of them approached the guy. They can see Yoseob's  forehead started to crease and he tried to open his eyes.

" Seobie !!! " Mrs Yang called. Minha stood up and let Yoseob's parent to stand beside him.

Yoseob started to open his eyes and greeted with his parent and friends face. Yoseob squinted his eyes a little, still adapting with the sudden light. " Omma ? "

" Call the doctor " Mr Yang asked Dujun and the guy immediately exited the room to find the doctor. Soon, the doctor came and checked Yoseob. He asked them to wait outside. When he came out, immediately, they approached the doctor.

" How is he ? "

" He's stable right now. We just to wait him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter