Chapter 21

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha sat on her bed and reminisced, her eyes stared into the space. She was thinking about what Mr and Ms Yang told her earlier. She didn't expected it. She never thought of it. And what she can't accept was about her aunt. That woman planned it from the beginning. That mean, Yongguk never love her. He just pretending. For the wealth. He was her first love.

She sighed. She turned to the other way. That moment, her eyes landed on a pink box beside her bed . She smiled and scooted toward the edge of the bed. Reaching out her hands, she took the box and put on the bed beside her. Carefully, she opened the box lid and put it on her side.

She took out the album that she already look through it with Ms Yang and Yoseob that day. Her hand opened on of the album that have her parents wedding picture. She smiled looking the picture her father kissed her mother cheek lovingly with her mother smiled shyly at the camera. Closing the album, she put the albums stack on her lap on to the bed.

Taking out another album, she looked at it weirdly. She didn't remebered she had scanned through it with Ms Yang and Yoseob earlier. The cover photo was cute. It was a picture of two kids holding sitting on a swing tha attached to a tree branch. It somehow managed to attract Minha attention.

The girl opened the album revealing a photo of a baby labelling with Minha name under it. Minha knew she was the baby. She already seen her baby photo many time. But she never seen this photo album.

Opening another page, she was greeted with another picture of a baby but not her. Her travelled under the photo. The name written was belong to Yoseob. Yang Yoseob. She smiled. " So, this was him. So cute " . She giggled.

Her eyes landed on the picture on the page beside Yoseob photo page. She can recognized her baby face but with a boy who was smiled widely. Like previous photos, there were a caption under it written ' Seobie and baby Minha ' She giggled again. " So, we already knew each other " .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter