Chapter 12

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOSEOB POV

" I think I had to take a leave !!! "

Wow! That fast ! But too bad, I still can catched what she said and that make me dissappointed.

" Why ?!! " I whined and pouted, tried to sooth her.

" Something important came up. Hope you can approved it. Please !!!! " she whined on the other line.

Aigoo, why she had to use the cute voice of her ? I totally lost to her cute whined. It was the first time though. Of course I'll loss to it. Actually I was glad when Minha, who I called as a cold princess would do aegyo in that situation.

I sighed " Okay, but you have to come tomorrow "

" Thanks. Of course I'll come. Don't worry " she cut the line after say a goodbye.

" Now, what should I do ? " I got up and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Smiled seeing what I saw, I took it out and admired it.

A cake for Minha.

Today is her birthday. I put all my effort making this cute chocolate cake. I hope she like it. Although she didn't said that she will come to my house, I hope she will. I want to celebrate with her. If she didn't come, we just can celebrate tomorrow since she had something to do. I smiled just thinking of it.

I put the dessert into the fridge back and went to the living room. Grabbing my phone, I planted my on the couch. I started to fiddle the screen and found Dujun hyung name list. I pressed the call button and waited for him to anwer it.

" Hyung "

" Hello, my little brother " Dujun hyung said with sarcasm.

" Sorry, hyung. I miss you much that I can't wait to hear your voice " I grinned, showing my white teeth.

" Aishh !!! Sweet talker. Hey, what's up ? "

" I'm boring. Let's go out " I pouted. Aigoo, it had been a habit to me.

" Why ? Where Minha ? "

" She had something to carry on "

" Aigoo, pity my dongsaeng. His girlfriend left him "

" Yah !! It's not like that !! " I pouted again.

" Yah ?!! Yah ?!! I'm your hyung !! "

" Hehe, sorry hyung " I grinned again.

" Sorry not accepted. Use honorifics "

" I'm sorry, Dujun hyung " I grinned for the third time. Sometime, playing with this hyung is fun. He can be childish sometimes. I'm glad having him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter