chapter 7

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TING ! TONG !

" Who was that ? " Minha talked to herself while her hand was busied combing her hair. Minha groaned while walking toward the door. Of course she was angry. She was in hurry for her job. She opened the door furiosly and shocked when she found Yoseob in front her.

" Minha-ah !!!! " Yoseob tried to hug her but she managed to move away making the guy almost stumbled forward, into her house.

" Yah ! "

" What's wrong ? Why you're here? " Minha asked with deadpanned face while closed the door and pushed Yoseob into her house. Yoseob grimaced. He then change his gaze from Minha and observed her house

" First time I see your house "

" So ? " Minha walked pass him toward the kitchen. With not so sincere, she took out a box of fresh orange and poured it into a glass. She shoved it to Yoseob who just trailed behind her from the beginning.

" What are you doing here ? Can't you wait ? I said I'll go to your house "

Yoseob gulped down the orange juice in one go like his life depends on it. " Ahh! I'm so thirsty " He puts the glass on the cabinet beside him. " Today, you won't go to my house. Now, go pack some clothes "

" Why should I listen to you ? " Minha folded her hands in front of her chest while leaning on the cabinet.

" Because I'm your boss. Do you want to get fired ? "

Minha groaned. Surprisingly, she just walked to her room and do as Yoseob told. Yoseob smirked due to his successful plan.

When everything already prepared, Minha got out of the house ( with Yoseob excitedly shoved her from the back ) and unlocked the house. Yoseob pulled her toward a grey Urvan.

" Is this yours ? Who will drive it ? Is it safe for me going with you ? " Minha shot him with questions in one breath after Yoseob put her luggage in the boot.

" Wow! Wow! Chill, girl ! " Yoseob lifted his hands and make a stop sign. Minha calmed down a bit but she didn't expect for Yoseob to talk oh-so-cool like that. She has got a cultural shock.

" Don't worry. This Urvan is mine. Oh not! Not mine. But my mother's. Doojoon hyung will drive it since he had a license and fyi, it save "

" Doojoon oppa ? " Minha face in a confuse state.

" Yes. Doojoon hyung " Yoseob lifted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter