Chapter 17

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha walked to school as usual and met Hyoyoung at the junction. They skipped happily to school. Eventhough they just met for a few month, they already became close and need each other. Hyoyoung was who reminded her about her birthday when she congrated her. Eventhough it was late congrate and she can't celebrated it with Minha because of her part time job, Minha always feel grateful.The girls entered the class as usual. What Minha didn't know was, there were someone who watching her from her house.

After school had ended, Minha and Hyoyoung separated for their part time job. Minha went to Yoseob house as usual. Doing her job-clean the house, making lunch and dinner, doing the chores, playing(?) with the guy . She went home at night.

Like the other night, Yoseob insisted to send her home. But, she didn't want to bother the guy so she blackmailed him again. That night, she walked home alone. She was about a few metre from her house when someone tapped her shoulder. She shuddered a little at the touch. She turned and felt relief when she found out that the person was Yoseob.

" Yah !!! What are doing ? You scared me " Minha rubbed her chest.

" Sorry. For now, just walk " he grinned but Minha noticed a cautious glint in his eyes. She just followed him since he pulled her together.

When they reached Minha house, Yoseob pushed himself into Minha house with the girl. Minha became weird with his action.

" What wrong ? "

" I saw someone followed you just now " he eyes showed that he was worried about the girl.

" Really ? " Minha became afraid a little. A thought of that someone maybe Yongguk make her fumed with anger.

" Tomorrow, I will sent you home and don't object it "

Minha pouted " Is that make a sense ? An employer send his employee to home ? "

" For you, it an exception " Yoseob blurted it out making Minha widen her eyes a little and pinked. Yoseob who realised his mistake quickly covered it up " I mean, you're in danger. That.....why "

" O-Oh ! O-Okay " Minha walked futher into the house.

" Would you like to have a drink " 

" Okay. I'm a little bit thirsty " he smiled.

" Okay. Take a sit. I'll make an orange juice " Minha motioned him to the couch and she walked to the kitchen. But, the guy trailed behind her to the kitchen. " Why are you following me here ? " She asked while her hand skillfully doing their work.

" Just.... because I want it " he grinned. Minha shock her head and smiled.

****

That morning, Minha walked to school as usual. She became more cautious after Yoseob told him about last night. Now, she really felt like someone was following her. She turned back but saw no one.

" Minha !!! "

" Omona !! You scared me !!! " she said while turned to the front and found Hyoyoung was grinning at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter