Chapter 28

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob sent a message to Yongguk telling him that he and the police almost reach at the house area. Yongguk told him that he'll make a move. So, Yoseob informed the police and they said okay.

When police arrived at the junction, they stop there. " Sir, did we have to go right to the house ? " asked one of the officer.

" No. Both of us will go first " said the inspector.

" Alright , Sir !!! " the police officer nodded and informed the other policeman.

" Can I go with you ? " Yoseob asked.

" No. You can't, Seobie !!! " Dujun sternly.

" Hyung, I want to go !!! " Yoseob said seriously. For the first time, Yoseob being like this. And for the first time, Dujun seeing Yoseob like this.

" But, it's too dangerous for you " said the police officer.

" I don't care. I just want to go and find her. I'll stick to you "

" Up to you. But be careful " said Dujun. He really can't block him. He know it.

" Ok, hyung. Don't worry " Yoseob sent him an assuring smile. Dujun just smile back at him. Then, the two police and Yoseob walked through the junction and proceed to the house. They saw a car in front of it.

Just to be careful, the inspector checked the car and found that it empty. He motioned both of the followers to follow him into the house.

In the house, the Yoseob and the inspector was separated with the police office. Following behind the inspector while scanning around make him lose the track of the inspector. He just realised it.

Of course, he is a bit afraid but he have to be brave. For Minha. Taking a step into a room, his mouth suddenly being covered by a hand. He struggled. At the same time, he heard people entering the house and he know, it was the police.

" Damn !!! " said the unknow guy.

" Did you come with the police ? "

Yoseob struggled again and manage to release himself. " Unfortunate for you, yes "

" Damn !!! " the guy took a rambo knife and proceed towards Yoseob. He widen his eyes and want to avoid him but he was late. The knife was being stabbed at the left side of his stomach. He felt dizzy. The sting pain was really make him felt dizzy. He frowned. The pain came again when the knife was being remove from his stomach. He frown more. He really felt like want to faint. The knife fell to the floor. Yoseob really can't stand the pain. He really felt like he wanna faint anytime.

But, he want to see Minha first. He had to endure the pain. At least after he can see Minha. The guy approached him again. He know, with the weak energy, he can't defend himself. He just close his eyes.

Suddenly, he heard a gun shot. He opened his eyes and looked at the guy who already felt to the ground. The guy was holding his bleeding leg. He saw the inspector approach the guy to arrest him. ' I need to hide this. I want to see Minha first '

Since Yoseob wear a leather jacket and he ped it just know, the knife stab left the jacket untouch. So, the pain guy immediately zipped the jacket. He already sweating more and more since he had to endure the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter