Chapter 10

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha stirred a little when she felt a light stabbed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and saw a blurry Ms Yang smiling at her while pulled the curtain toward the side. She rubbed her eyes and that make her vision become more clear.

That was when she realised her sleep position with Yoseob. She immediately pulled the cover away and sat her body straight. Ms Yang giggled at her cute action. Her sudden action making Yoseob stirred but still didn't awake. " G....Good m....morning, Mrs Yang " Minha stuttered, feeling afraid of what she had done.

" Ahjumma, call me ahjumma. I think I already told you that. No, just called me, omonim. Anyway, good morning. Are you sleep well ? You must be really tired " she shot the petite girl her corcern look.

" Yes. I had a good sleep " Minha tried to smile a genuine smile.

" With that position ? I don't think so " Ms Yang shook her head.

Minha gulped down her saliva, her face showed a worried and afraid expression ' Is she mad at me ? ' " Don't worry. I didn't mad at you. Don't worry. Beside that, I like it. You two kind of cute " she giggled and walked toward Yoseob.

Minha flashes her awkward smile toward the woman. ' Whoa !! Like mother, like son . Is they had the ability to read people mind ? '

" Seobie, wake up. It already 10 a.m. " Ms Yang pulled the comforter from Yoseob making the guy whined and end up woke up. He rubbed his eyes cutely. Minha just shook her head and scooted away from him a little.

" Minha-ah, you didn't have class today ? "

" No. I don't have any "

" Good. We can spent our time together " Ms Yang smiled while rolled the comforter with her hand.

" Omma, you didn't work today ? " Yoseob asked.

" No. Today we'll spent time together with Minha "

" No. It's okay. Both of you should spent time together "

" No. I want you to come with us. Right, Seobie ? " Ms Yang beamed at Yoseob.

" I guess....why not " he grinned.

" Ok, deal. Now, both of you get out your from that couch and go wash your face. We'll eat breakfast. I really hungry, you know " Ms Yang pulled both of them from that couch. They just followed her instruction without any objection.

***

Minha ran into her room. She opened the closet and immediately grabbed a light pink blouse and an white jeans. She changed into that outfit in just less than five minutes and throw her previous clothes into the laundry basket beside the closet.

 

 

 

 

She walked toward her make up table and applied a light make up and combed her not-so-long hair then tied it up in a ponytail . She make a double check at her appearance and quickly walked toward the door. After wearing her flat shoe with the same colour with her blouse, she locked the door and gate.

The stunning girl got into the car and sat behind Yoseob who sat beside the driver. Ms Yang beside her squeled " Wow!! Minha, you've a good sense of fashion. Look at you. You're pretty. Right, Seobie ? "

" Y....Yes " he smiled shyly while looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"T....Thanks " Minha don't know why she stutter and pinked at his reaction. Maybe because there were no guy used to said she was beautiful since she was a nerd at her previous school.

The car finallydrove off to a well-known mall. They walked into the mall. Minha and Yoseob walked side by side while Ms Yang walked in front them with her driver bodyguard trailled behind her. To be truth, Minha a little bit scared the first time she saw the bodyguard just now when she got into the car.

They began their shopping from shop to shop. Pity the bodyguard. Every shopping bag that they earned, he had to carry it. Eventhough Yoseob help him by carrying two or three of the shopping, but still.... pity him because he had to carry the most. He declined when Yoseob want to take another shopping bag from him.

For Yoseob, it such a surprise because he wanted to follow his mother for a shopping. Yoseob didn't care since his mother bought him three new pairs of branded t-shirt and two pairs of Levi's jean. Ms Yang also wanted to buy the girl a blouse but she kept insisted that she didn't need new clothes anymore. So, the woman had to gave up.

After bought a new clothes for Yoseob, she dragged the two teenagers toward her boutique. The moment they entered the boutique, Minha already gaped at the beautiful and well designed gown. There are many prosperous gown with different tone of colour but most of them are wedding gown. There are also some tuxedo displayed in the boutique.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ms Yang " the two workers bowed at the boutique owner whe she entered the shop. The woman just nodded and smile at them

" Annyeonghaseyo Mr Yoseob " they also bowed at the guy. Yoseob just bowed a little an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter