Chapter 22

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday when Yoseob decided to take a walk. After whining and pouting, he managed to drag Minha with him. It was a calm evening.

With the evening breeze, Yoseob brought Minha to a park that are not-so-near with his house. Taking Minha hands in his, he dragged the girl to follow him. For Minha, eventhough, it just a small gesture, it make she blushed recently. She fine with it before this. But after she realised her feeling toward the guy, she became easily blushed when she was around him.They walked side by side at the park, enjoying the warm breeze.

Suddenly, Yoseob left her side, skipping happily toward an ice cream truck. Minha walked toward him. As soon as she reached, he gave her a cone of chocolate. Minha happily took it. After getting an ice cream with vanilla flavour for him, Yoseob paid the ice cream man. Yoseob and Minha sat on a bench while enjoying the ice cream.

" Minha-ah, how is it ? Delicious ? " Yoseob tried to break the silent.

" Of course. Chocolate always delicious " Minha giggled seeing Yoseob's dissatisfied face.

" Who said ? Vanilla is the best "

" Well, chocolate is super best "

" Let me taste " Yoseob said while grabbing Minha's hand that held the ice cream. He it.

Minha was totally shocked " Yah ! "

Yoseob laughed " Still, vanilla is the best "

Minha laughed seeing his childish behaviour. She continued the ice cream. Yoseob alread finishing his own ice cream when he realised Minha hand drop on her lap. He turned toward Minha and saw Minha gaze focussed on something in front them.

"Minha-ah, why-" He turned toward it and his eyes greeted with a woman standing in front them.

" Minha "

" Aunt " Minha stood. Her ice cream already fall to the ground. Yoseob also followed her,stood up.

The woman walked toward her, closing their gap. " Great. I found you here. Where's my son ? " she gnarled.

" Why would you ask me ? He's not with me " Minha bravely talked back.

" Don't lie. You must know where is he, right ? Bring him here !! " she said and her eyes gazed toward Yoseob." Oh, I see. You're cheating on him. Yah !! Young boy, this girl, she is really a two-timing girl. Just dump her " she threw an untrue insult.

Minha felt a pang at her heart. Yoseob gave her an unknowing smile. " I think you're misunderstood. Sorry ". Yoseob held Minha hand,

" Minha-ah, we should go ". Yoseob wanted to pull Minha with him when he suddenly stop his track and turned the woman. " Just want to tell you. Minha is good person. She just doesn't simpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter