chapter 6

BABYSIT A GUY !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It almost a month since Minha became Yoseob.... babysitter ? It was the last day of school before the summer holiday started.

" Okay, students, remember to make your homework. I wanna see your assignment on my table the first day of the school re-open. If not, I'll make you clean all toilet in the school, did you get it ? " Ms Park reminded her students sternly.

" Okay, teacher " they answered it almost like a sighed.

" Good. Class dismiss. See you on the EXTRA class " She enlarged the wore ' extra'. Her student make a lazy face and sighed for nth time. She smiled and tidied her things.

The class president stood up " Class, attention,bow " He ordered and his classmates obidiently followed the instruction. He lifted his head followed by other students " Thank you, teacher " Ms Park walked out of the class.

The class started to buzz up. Hyoyoung turned toward Minha who sat behind her. " Minha, kaja ! " She stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. Minha smiled and followed her walked out of the class.

" Minha-ah, there are a week before the extra class start. What do you wanna do ? " Hyoyoung enlightened.

" Hmm.... I don't know. I have my part time job and I'm sure, since it holiday, it won't be part time anymore. Definitely a full time job " Minha sighed.

" Minha-ah, fighting !!! " Hyoyoung pumped both her hands in the air with determination. Minha smiled. They continued to walk home while until they separated at a different way of their respective home.

Minha rang the bell when she reached Yoseob house. She waited for awhile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter