Drunken Drama

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

(Since the picture linking wasn't working, here's what Cho Hee looks like http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/Lupo_Ragazza/soo-young-30.jpg )

I know I’m pretty.

I know there are girls who are prettier than me out there.

Even though that’s the reality, that hasn’t stopped me from being confident in my appearance and who I am.

But, even the most confident girl can have her fair share moments of insecurity. Right now happened to be mine…

I looked from the sickening scene over at the door to my girls. They still wore that worried look in their eyes. I turned my head, my narrowed eyes locking with Seungri’s. “If she’s your guest, why the hell is she all over Daesung?” I hissed, ignoring the mysterious anger growling within my chest.

The Panda’s brow furrowed, a skeptical look forming on his face. “She’s just being friendly and saying hello.” I rolled my eyes at the maknae’s words. Friendly, my . My eyes returned to the scene before me. The atmosphere those two were giving off was making me sick. Releasing my fist, ignoring the throbbing from my palm, I went to break them up, that way the aching feeling gnawing my stomach would settle.

“Hi, I’m Anika Hyong; I’m a trainee at YG,” I interjected as I stuck out my hand, plastering a fake smile, mentally photographing every detail of her face.

As if she wasn’t already excited over Daesung, her eyes lit up at the sight of me. A wide smile graced her lips as soon took my hand into hers. “I know who you are! DaeDae has told me so much about you!” she exclaimed. “You’re DaeDae’s best friend everyone knows about.” If she says DaeDae one more time… “Everyone knows about me? Man, I wonder what he’s been telling everyone, then,” I joked, chuckling softly. Her smile turned into a grin. “Nothing but good things, obviously! There wasn’t a day that went by when DaeDae mentioned your name, whether he was recalling good times with you or saying how much he missed you,” the dancer assured, nodding her head.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Daesung was getting a little fidgety. I could tell he was trying hard to look at me, seeing as his eyes were going in every direction. What made it worse for him was the snickering coming from our friends. I looked back at Daesung, noticing the deeper shade of pink taking effect on his face. I bit my bottom lip, holding back the smile wanting to etch itself out on my face. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you too.

I returned to the dancer, who seemed to have taken notice to Daesung’s uncomfortable position. “It is nice to finally meet you, though, Anika. I’m Kim Cho Hee, by the way. I’m a dancer,” she concluded, giving my hand one final shake before making her next round of greetings. Why do I still feel uneasy…

Shaking myself dry from my concerned thoughts, my focus returned to my best friend, who was still refusing to meet my green eyes. Aigoo… how cute… Wait, no! Damnit! I’m doing it again… “Dae, there’s no reason to be flustered,” I assured, chuckling. As soon as I said that, his deep brown eyes finally meet mine. He was quiet for a moment, biting his lip as he thought of what to say. Crap! Uhm, old, wrinkly women in short skirts! Road kill! Dead puppies! DEAD PUPPIES!

“I completely understand why you needed the time that you did, honestly. But, all the times we’ve talked, texted, and Skyped, it only made me miss you more.”

There it was, that lump in my throat again. My heart racing… Oh no. That butterfly feeling again… I need to make an escape and quickly. I smiled weakly at my best friend, patting his shoulder. “I won’t be going anywhere, anytime soon. Promise.” And that’s when I ran off.

You shouldn’t be making promises you can’t keep.

***

 “Noona~” Seungri cooed, dropping his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me. “Noona~ I ran out,” he told me, dangling his empty glass in front of me. “Do you think you can go get me some more, noona?”

I’d like to note I’m three years younger than Seungri, so I don’t come of the “Noona” status. It’s when Seungri’s drunk, I get called “noona.” Why, I have no clue. A drunk panda is a drunk panda.

“I think you’ve had enough, Seungri,” I noted, prying his drunken self off my body. He, Jiyong, Seunghyun, Cho Hee, and the Eun Ae the ones drinking themselves away into a drunken bliss of oblivion. Daesung, Hee Jun, Youngbae, Eun Jung and I were the ones taking care of their drunken asses. Daesung, Youngbae, and Eun Jung do not drink, I’m not of age (and won’t plan on drinking when I do), and Hee Jun gets sick.

“Come on, noona~ I’m the adorable panda you love. You know you can’t resist me~” Sweet baby Jesus… “Noona, I’m irresistible~” He threw himself on me again, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me to his side. Seungri set his glass down on the table, that way all attention was on me. Taking the hand he dangled his glass, he cupped my face, forcing me to look at him. “Noona… Get. Me. Some. More.” I don’t know what was worse - his drunken breath whisking on my face or the failed attempt in trying to sound y.

I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but it was no use. When the Panda is drunk, it’s as if he as the strength of 10 men who’re twice the size of him. With him holding on to me like this, I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I’ve never had a problem with skin ship when it involved Seungri, but for the fact he’s drunk, that’s a different story entirely.

I whipped my head from grasp, pulling back as far I could go (which wasn’t very much). Too bad that was pointless since he grabbed my face again. “Seungri,” I squeaked, “for me to get you more to drink, you need to let me go.” A smirk fell on his face. He made a ‘tsk tsk’ sound, waving his free hand in the air. “Nikki,” was all he said as he leaned his head in slowly.

, , .

“Seungri, I thought you liked Cho Hee. Isn’t that why you invited her? You want to spend time with her, don’t you?” I bargained, trying to get some sense into my drunk friend. “You’re interested in her, not me. Look,” motioning my eyes as my directional signals towards Cho Hee, “Go over to her.”

He searched my face for a moment before he darted his attention to the dancer, who was laughing hysterically in the corner of the couch. His eyes returned to me, that same drunken smirk reappearing on his face. “I am,” he chuckled. “But I just want this one thing from you, noona~”

What one thing was he talking about? He wasn’t saying what I think he was…

Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t realize until last minute to see Seungri was leaning in again. CRAP CRAP CRAP. I tried wriggling again, which was pointless. Damn panda strength. Rendered completely useless, I gave myself up, unable to do anything else. I shut my eyes tightly, unable to escape the warm, drunken breath that was about to captivate my lips. “Seungri, wrong woman,” I heard Daesung’s voice. All of the sudden, my body felt a bit cold, no longer entangled with a heated, drunk person.

“Hyunggggg,” the maknae whined, giving Daesung puppy eyes. “We were having so much fun!”

Without saying a word to his drunken band mate, Daesung gave a shake of the head and then tossed him to the couch where Cho Hee sat. As he saw Seungri was in the right spot, he filled his seat next to me, sitting protectively close. I eyed my best friend, curious to why there was a bit of anger hinted in his voice. Just being protective of me I told myself. Maybe more? Was it something more? The thought of it being just anything more resonated heat to my cheeks. “Thanks,” I whispered to him, scooting closer. “I’ve been protecting you from the time I was five years old. I’ll keep on doing it, no matter who it is, friend or stranger,” he said to me, smiling.

Damn it, the butterflies again.

Before I could answer him, a drunken voice threw itself in between, interrupting us. “Why don’t you two just date already?” asked Seungri, who’s arms were now wrapped around the still giggling Cho Hee. “Come on, hyung! Make the move on, noona! We all know you want to.”

The snickers from a drunk Seunghyun and Jiyong chided the proposal. What the hell, Seungri? “Seungri, cut it out,” Youngbae commanded, trying to stop this situation from getting any worse.

“I remember hyung telling us how much he missed Anika,” Seungri started off, ignoring the sun of BIGBANG. “He looked like a lost puppy without her around. If she was here with us, then he wouldn’t have been acting like that. Maybe,” he cut off, taking a swig of suju before continuing, “if her appa wasn’t killed, she wouldn’t of had to leave, and she’d be hyung’s girlfriend.”

Seungri,” Youngbae hissed, starting to get up from his occupied seat.

“I have a theory,” Seungri continued on.

“Seungri, shut you mouth,” Youngbae seethed, this time in full view of Seungri.

He went on, pushing his band mate out of the way. “My theory is this - if her appa wasn’t Italian, then all of this wouldn’t of had happened. You know the Italians and their involvement of bad crimes and mysterious disappearances. Her appa had to commit a whacking, but it obviously failed. So, as a result of the bad whacking going unary, the whacker ended up getting whacked.”

Oh no. OH NO. Seungri did not just go there! What the did he just spit out?

“SEUNGRI!” Youngbae hollered, causing the once snickered friends of ours to look up in bewilderment. Youngbae was never the one to yell like that, let alone get that mad.

“What, hyung? I think that’s what happened…” Seungri concluded, shrugging.

I know it’s morally wrong to harm a drunk person, but this is where I say morals. I erupted….

I rocketed out of my seat and barreled into Seungri, pummeling the of him. The only sound that could be heard was my fists making contact with any and every part of his body I could get. “YOU BASTARD!” I screeched, as hot, angry tears flowing down my red stained face. “Take it back! TACK IT BACK!”

Youngbae pried me off Seungri, but I still kept going, trying to break his grasp. Seungri, who was struggling off the floor, whipped the blood from his face, glaring. “Crazy mixed …”

That’s when Daesung jumped in front of me, to block Seungri from my reddened sight and hold me down, as I managed to break from Youngbae. “Youngbae,” Daesung pleaded in the midst of our struggle, “take Anika back to her dorm. Hyi Jun and I will handle things here.”

Before I realized it, my thrashing self was picked up and thrown over Youngbae’s back. The last thing I saw was Daesung’s apologetic face, trying to secure the mess that just unfurled before all of us.