Oppa Will Always Belong To Us

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

"They're so beautiful together," Jiyong whimpered, wiping the tears away.

"Ji, it's been three months. Why are you still going on about this?" Youngbae asked, making his disappointment obvious.

"You don't understand, Bae. I've been waiting YEARS for this to happen. I feel like a proud parent!" the Kwon Leadah tearfully boasted.

The singer shook his head. There really was no point in talking to the rapper about this. Although not as expressive as his leader, SOL was, indeed, happy for his best friend and close girlfriend. He wanted the two of them to be happy, free of problems stirred by the media, rumors, other celebrities, the fans and netizens. But this was the music industry. Wanting none of that is like asking for world peace. Although such ugly happenings will continue to monitor their every move with such precaution, they were strong. Daesung and Anika are strong individuals, and their relationship is just as strong.

"Now that those two are finally together, we have to find someone for you and I, Ji."

 

***

 

"You're not sleeping over again, Dae," Anika growled.

"Why not? It's lonely without you next to me," he whined into the phone.

"You're acting like a child, stop it," she barked, masking the giddiness she felt about how cute her boyfriend is being.

"Fine," he surrendered, his tone changing quickly. "I'll just tell Seunghyun-hyung and Seungri to go to your dorm and take all of your Thin Mints. I'll give them the code to your dorm."

Anika felt her heart drop. He's not bluffing... The sound of Daesung's winning snicker snuck its way into her mind. "Leave my Thin Mints out of this, Daesung. They have nothing to do with this," she pleaded.

He knew the instant he slipped her Thin Mints some kind of harm, Daesung had her. Although she couldn't see her boyfriend, Anika knew he had a triumphant smirk smeared across his ridiculously cute face. Sighing in defeat, Anika said her temporary goodbye to Daesung and headed home. "Why is always my Thin Mints? Maybe I should do something to his Doraemon collection..." Lost in her thoughts on revenge, the singer's attention was blurred, not realizing this until she was flat on the ground. "Omo, mianhe, mianhe! I wasn't paying attention."

Her bright green eyes looked up to meet with a pair of six dark brown eyes that belonged to three teenage girls. Each one had some kind of angry expession on her face. "Mianhe, Mianhe" Anika kept repeating, bowing her head. "I wasn't--"

"Shut up!" barked the middle girl.

Startled by the sudden outburst, Anika was about to pick herself up and explain, only to be pushed down by the girl on the left. "You stay down there, you . That's where like you, who take away our precious Daesung-oppa, stay."

Her brow furrowed. "Whoa, whoa, girls. Calm down. I didn't take Daesung away fom the VIPs and he didn't take me away from the Thin Mintz."

"We were fine with you being friends with him," snarled the girl on the left, ignoring Anika's words.
"But once you crossed that forbidden line, action had to be taken," the girl on the right spat.

Before her words could leave her lips, Anika was pinned down in a flash. The middle girl towered over her, pulling something from her BIGBANG bag. Anika's eyes widened in fear, drawn to the object the crazed VIP was holding.

"VIPs around the world are going to be ecstatic about this."

The last thought that appeared before her was a vivid memory of her and Daesung, teasing each other lovingly. But the memory evaporated, replaced by a very faint appearence of someone vaguely familar before she began drifting into a pain-stricken slumber.

***
 

An hour later

Seunghyun cradled his younger brother as his body shook uncontrollably and heavy wails rendering him breathless. Seungri occupied the opposite side of his two brothers. The tears wouldn't stop, no matter how much he tried. He knew her murder effected them to such an extent, since the four of them were close beyond words with with her. As if the news didn't send him over the edge already, the thought of his brother's well being made him plunge deeper and faster than before.

The two Seunghyuns looked over at Youngbae, who sat across from them. His head was down, hat masking his fallen face and earbuds plugged into his head. Their eyes soon went over to the closed door; inside were Anika's umma, Jiyong, the president, and the head of police.

"When we examined the body, she had deep lacerations on her wrists, a stab to the chest cavity, and..." the commissioner coughed nervously before continuing. "There was a message carved into her stomach - 'Only ours...' it read."

Mrs. Luciano's wracking sobs echoed, the only haunting sound to the dreadful silence after the commissioner's words. The Kwon Leader stood silently, his face cold and emotionless, as no tears stained his face. The president sat next to the singer's agonizing umma, exhausted.

"Once the investigation is over, the funeral is going to happen immediately."