Choi Siwon & A Box of Thin Mints

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

From: Siwon-oppa ;*

You’re still not talking to him?

Regarding the fact how I know Choi Siwon from the ever famous Super Junior, I actually met him at BIGBANG’s BIG SHOW 2010. I was goofing around backstage with Seungri, having a dance off. When he fired his routine at me, I launched with Super Junior’s famous “Sorry Sorry” dance. Siwon, Donghae, and Kyuhyun then randomly joined in with me out of no where. Turns out they came to the concert, and wanted to come stop by to see Ji and Seunghyun. Siwon teased me for the rest of the night, telling me my version was “Super Juniorery” enough, whatever that means. We’ve been good friends ever since.

To: Siwon-oppa ;*

No, we made up. Later we’re gonna skip through a field of flowers.

 

I knew there was no need for the sarcasm, but I was in a bad mood. My debut was pushed back another month; my punishment. In the end, I knew it was the appropriate punishment. I did try to look at the positive outlook of my punishment, though. This extra timing is perfect for me to polish my skills as a singer, that way I’ll be ready for the arrival of my debut. Too bad the feeling of the positive outlook didn’t stick around for long. Sighing, I pushed my thoughts away and returned my attention to my vibrating phone.

Sounds like you need a box of Thin Mints & someone to hangout with.

Thin Mints? THIN MINTS?

You had me at Thin Mints. Get your over here NOW.

***

 A half hour later

“I thought you gave those up?” the Super Junior member asked, eyeing me as I scarf down the box of amazingly delicious cookies.

“For, like, a day,” I answered as I stuffed four Thin Mints into my mouth. My God, these things are so damn good.

“I bet that was a terrible day for you,” he said, rolling his eyes.

“It was like the world had no meaning for that one day,” I retorted, completely serious.

“Crazy girl.”

“If I’m so crazy, then why do you hang out with me and text me all the time?”

“Because you’re craziness is quite enjoyable and attractive,” he answered, smirking.

I felt the heat engulfing my face. Siwon began to laugh as he took notice to my embarrassed face. “You’re such a flirt! Go get a girlfriend!” I screeched, throwing the empty rapper at him. “I do have a girlfriend,” catching me by surprise, “…they’re my fans!” My eyes narrowed. Aish, this guy. “If the ELFs are your girlfriends, then you’re cheating on every single one of them with each other. I thought you were the gentleman of Super Junior!” I pointed out, a mischievous smirk on my face.

Siwon looked taken aback by my statement. Of course he would. That’s what I was aiming for. “You shouldn’t have said that…” My smirk evolved into a grin. “Why? Gonna go run back to Leeteuk and tell on me?” He didn’t answer. All he did was get up, walk slowly over to me and eyed me with a hard expression. Before I could continue, fast hands graced my skin, tickling me from every angle. “This is what you get for saying such untruthful things!” he exclaimed over my obnoxious laughter.

I fell back onto the couch, the tickling overpowering me. Siwon climbed on top, one knee on the couch and a standing leg on the floor. Traveling back and forth between my neck and my sides, the tickling was excruciating. I hate being tickled. It was one of my six weaknesses. The others being Thin Mints, Jay Park, anything Hello Kitty, puppies, and Red Pandas.

“Apologize!” he demanded, attacking my sides.

“N-No!” I managed through my laughter.

“Wrong answer.”

Oh God, why.

“Are you going to apologize?” he asked again, stopping temporarily.

I bit my lip, looking up at him nervously. “Fine, yes. I’m sorry!”

Siwon shrugged, and dove back to attacking my neck. “Apology accepted!”

“Why are you still tickling me then?!” I exclaimed through my fit of uncontrollable giggles.

“Because I like hearing you laugh,” he answered, actually stopping this time.

Crap. I knew the blood would explode on my face, reddening my face even more from the laughter. Siwon smirked at the helpless look on my face. I could tell he loved doing this to me. “Go torture the other members, not me. I’m not your toy.” His smirk grew wider. “You’re right; you’re not. You’re my favorite toy.

I diverted my eyes from his, suddenly uncomfortable to make contact. Why do I feel flustered all of a sudden? It’s only Siwon; what’s there to be feeling like this? There’s no reason in the first place. “Girls aren’t supposed to be play things,” I muttered.

Confusion erase the smirk off Siwon’s face. He studied my bothered face, trying to figure out what was wrong. A few seconds passed when he finally realized the rather awkward situation we got into. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Siwon’s face turn a light shade of red. The thing is, he didn’t remove himself.

I quickly pushed him off me, his body plopping to the other side of the couch. I felt my heart pounding in my ears. I couldn’t believe what just happened. Well… almost happened.

“Siwon-”

“Anika-”

Our eyes widened as we looked at one another. What was he going to say to me? Well, whatever it is, it has to wait. I have to tell him what I need to say first.

“S-Siwon, listen…uhm, just now…” Of course, tongue-tied. Why can’t I form any kind of wording?! “J-Just now…” Whew, recovery. “Siwon, I….I…I like Daesung.” My mouth burns just admitting it again. “I’m already confused as is. If what just happened went a little further, it’d create such a catastrophe to my feelings. There’s nothing going on between you and I, nothing more nothing less.”

I took in a breath and waited. In my mind, I was praying he felt the same. It’s complicated enough with just one boy; I don’t want to be dealing with another one.

“…Well?”

His silence wasn’t pleasing. Siwon just sat there with a small smile beginning to appear on his face. Is that a smile of understanding? His silence was making me nervous!

“Anika,” he finally said. “It was by accident; a ‘heat-of-the-moment’ kind of thing. Don’t sweat it. That won’t change anything between us.” I saw sincerity in his smile. Heat of the moment? Yeah. Lost in his words, I didn’t realize Siwon had gotten up, ready to take his leave. “I knew you were going to like him sooner or later. I’m pretty sure the members saw it coming too.” He walked over and gave me a pat on the head. “You need anything, I’m just a phone call away.” I gave a simple nod without uttering a word. He gave me a final smile before leaving out the back door.

Taeyang’s POV

I don’t know what to be shocked over; the fact that Choi Siwon of Super Junior and Anika almost kissed, or seeing what Daesung just witnessed WHILE hearing from Anika she fell for him. I turned to look at my band mate, to see if he was still in tacked. Too bad I thought wrong, because the look on Daesung’s face said it all. His eyes were wide and his mouth agape.

That’s when a thought cross my mind - what if Anika sees us? Standing outside her window like deer caught in headlights was detrimental. If she caught us, the situation would escalate from bad to worse. “Dae, we need to get out of her,” I urged, grabbing his arm. At the instant of my touch, it brought him back to reality. I was met with a pair of confused eyes, looking for answers. “Hyung, what just happened?”

I opened my mouth to answer, but the sound of a vibration cut me off. I hastily looked at my phone; it was Anika. The nervousness was building up within my chest. We had to get out of here and quick! I grabbed Daesung and pulled him down, cowering under the window. “H-Hey, Nika, what’s up?” I answered nervously, beginning to crawl away from the dorm. “Are you busy?” I could tell there was confusion in her voice. “I’m a little stuck right now, but no, why?”

“Do you think you can come over after you’re done with what you’re doing?”

This so much right now. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to leave Daesung when we got back to the dorm and I didn’t want to turn Anika away. “Youngbae?” a voice rang in my ears, returning me from my distracting thoughts. “Yeah, sorry, Nika. Uhm, sure, I’ll be over in about half an hour.”

She gave me her final “OK” before hanging up. I tucked my phone into my back pocket when I looked over at Daesung. “Lets go back to dorm. I’ll explain everything.”

 

A/N: I'm not happy... I'm really not happy with this chapter. I'm not happy with what has become of my writing over the past couple of months. Idk. I'm working on the next chapter diligently, and I'll make sure it won't be garbage like the last chapters, or well, my writing in gerenal these past 3 months.