Consequences

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

“That’s what the consequences will be. I’ll notify Teddy to send Anika up after she’s done with her vocal lesson.”

The three members nodded at Yang Hyun Suk’s words. Although they didn’t want to admit it, the consequences seemed fit. What worried Jiyong, however, was how Anika was going to handle it. She was dealing with enough as is. Even though he felt the pang of guilt within himself, he also had to uphold the responsibilities as the leader of BIGBANG.

“You may take your leave now.”

With that, they bowed and bid their farewells.

***

 Anika’s POV

To: Homie T

I’m on my way, so stop bugging! I had to fix myself up :P

The second I sent that text, I got a reply. Damn, a speed texter.

From: Homie T

You don’t need to impress me, baby girl. I always thought you were beautiful ;)

I chuckled at the producer’s response.

To: Homie T

You’re such a creep.

Just as I set my phone in its pocket home, it vibrated. Damn, Teddy…

From: Homie T

But I’m the creep you love! <3 Btws, Papa YG told me to tell you to go to his office after the lesson is over.

The president wanted to see me? What for? It couldn’t be about what happened, right? I wonder if Teddy knew. I should just leave it and wait till after my lesson.

***

 “You’ve made such progress, baby girl. Your range has gotten much wider, too,” Teddy praised, grinning.

“I’ve been practicing my off. I practiced every day while I was in the States,” I said to him as I gathered the sheets of music.

"It’s definitely paid off,” Teddy assured. “But you’re still a little shaky with a couple of the high notes. The song I gave you is perfect for those troubling notes.”

I gave him a nod, looking over the song “All By Myself” by Celine Dion.

“I’m curious why you gave me a Celine Dion song, though, let alone a song that’s English.”

“Hey, I happen to love her. Besides, I’ve been on a Celine Dion kick lately,” he retorted, sounding offended.

I chuckled. “I’m not judging, Teddy. I happen to like her too.”

“That’s right, you do! Now get outta here; YG wants to see you right away.”

***

 That’s all I could do. Stare.

The president closed his eyes and sighed. By the expression on his face, he didn’t want to do this. But action had to be taken, so I couldn’t blame him.

“It’s going to be pushed back another month. As for Seungri, he’s been withdrawn from his current activities. Since both of you are at fault, both of you will suffer. Responsibility needs to be taken for both your actions.”

I simply nodded.

The president eyed me with a sullen expression worn on his face. He knew I couldn’t find the words to say to him about this. He also knew that I knew he was right about the entirety of this situation and what has to be called for. The president sighed again.

“Anika,” there was a sudden change in his tone; something fatherly. “I understand why---”

“President, don’t worry about it. I already know what you’re going to say me,” I finally said, putting my hand up. “Now that I know what the consequences are, I’ll notify my manager tonight about it.” I got up from seat, ready to leave immediately. I didn’t want to bear looking at the president’s disappointed face anymore. “I’ll take my leave, now.” I gave a final bow and turned my back, heading towards the door as I left a numb feeling within my heart.

 

A/N: Where do I begin? Hm, well, I'd like to start off with apologizing for the long wait for this chapter. I had a hard time writing it out, and I kept getting stuck. It's short, too, which I don't like. I'm very much more than likely gonna rewrite this entire chapter. I don't like it, but this is what I could do. I didn't want to force my writing out, because when I do that, it . Well, that's kinda what I did here, but I wanted to get it done. ><; I also feel like my writing has been... lacking, if that's what you wanna call it, for some time now. /sigh/

This & chapter 14 are now underway. I [hopefully] will have them both updated very soon!