Aftermath

A Dream, Sealed With A Pinky Promise

Seungri’s POV

My head literally feels heavier than it should be. The echoed throbbing isn’t helping on top of that fact. I even hear a ringing occurring in both of my ears. Why are my ears ringing in the first place? Why does my head feel 20 pounds heavier? What the hell is with this throbbing?

It only gets worse. My body feels so stiff, as if it were incased in the same position for hundreds of years. Damn, I’m really banged up. I’m actually kind of afraid to open my eyes, just to throw it all together, since my body is already ed up as is. I’m afraid to open them, convinced I’ll see darkness. On top of my body being a huge mess and potential blindness, I really can’t feel much regarding my face. I’m seriously a ing mess.

What the hell happened last night? What did we do?

…Oh God… Please, I hope we didn’t go streaking through the park again. Oh God… Oh God, oh God! Was I the only one who went through with that idiotic idea? Maybe I ran into a bunch of trees and bushes. That could explain why I’m so wrecked.

…No. No. I’m pretty sure we didn’t go through the park this time.

What did we do?! WHAT DID I DO?!

In order to figure this out, I need to open my eyes and actually get up.

…Ok.

Slowly, very and hesitantly, I open my eyes. My vision is blurred but not dark. This is a good sign! Feeling a bit secure with myself now, I open my eyes fully, still holding on to a bit of blurred vision. As my sight came to, I took in my surroundings.

“My clothes are still on and I don’t smell like nature. Good to know we didn’t go through the park last night,” I concluded out loud, checking out every inch of my previous wear. As that conclusion was set, I looked around to see where I was.

“The bathroom?”

My face was kissing the bathroom rug.

“The hyungs left me here all night? What the hell?”

Too bad I’m in too much pain to be angry at the moment. Sighing, as I pushed away those angry thoughts, another (but fearful) one came into mind - trying to move. Moving is going to be such a… Damnit.

Another sigh escaping me, I mentally prepared myself for what was about to occur in the next dire second. Sweet God, please send me your blessings.

I decided to start with my legs; bad idea. The tiniest movement brought a slight wetness to the brim of my eyes, collapsing back down immediately. But I it up; more like had to. Taking in a sharp breath, I moved my legs slowly, forcing away the catapulting pain rushing through my body and swallowing my small cries. I soon worked my to my upper body; even worse idea. But I had no other choice but to see it through.

After an agonizing 15 minutes, I was finally standing on my own two feet again. Then again, I seriously miss being sprawled out on the floor.

Silently sighing, I swallowed the searing pain coursing through my body and made my way towards the mirror. With each step triggered an unpleasant feeling within the lower half of my body, following to the top. Within manageable reach, I latched on to the sink as my stable support, as I readied myself to embrace the image be-stilled in my reflection. Too bad I wasn’t as ready as I thought I’d be…

“What the happened last night?”

***

Anika’s POV

“Stop seducing me with your dance moves!” I exclaimed as I pushed away the grinding Youngbae. “These moves didn’t work on Dara, so there’s no way they’re going to work on me.”

There was that cute eye-smile of his that made millions of VIPs swoon and left them breathless. “I’m trying to get you caught up on your dancing,” Youngbae retorted. I scoffed at SOL. “Bae, I’m sick, remember? I’m not supposed to be dancing, let alone be outside my dorm.”

The BIGBANG member chuckled, soon taking a step towards me. “You may be in fact sick, but I don’t remember someone who’s ill move their hips the way you do,” he whispered, snaking his hands onto my waist. I felt the instant heat inflating my cheeks. This sly idiot! Is the “Shy Taeyang” all for s and giggles? Ji and I have the flirty friendship in this group of friends, no one else. “Why are you so flirtatious all of a sudden?” I asked, trying to mask the sudden nervous I felt within me. There was that eye-smile of his again. “BIGBANG is making their comeback in a couple months. It’s true I still want to maintain my shy image, but I also want to be able show the fans I’m starting to overcome it a bit.”

I bit my lip, holding back the laughter tickling my throat. “Too bad how you are in the eyes of the media and fans is exactly how you are behind closed doors. You’re still the shy, I’m-afraid-of-women Youngbae I know.” Bae’s eyebrows furrowed. “Yah! I’m working on it! I did it to you because it’s easier! I know you, so that’s why I didn’t have as much of a problem. You’re my practice dummy.”

Practice dummy?! DUMMY!? Oh, now he’s really going to get it. Time to pour on the Italian charm…

I moved my body closer to Youngbae’s, pushing mine onto his. I nonchalantly exerted my hips for an extra effect. My expression becoming soft, eyes taking the same initiative, and smile shy. “Youngbae,” I cooed, “I can only move my hips like this because you’re such an amazing dancer. I could do a little more if you’re willing to still teach me.” I could hear Youngbae’s sudden erratic heartbeat within his chest. Got ‘em. As I looked into his eyes, the confidence exhibited in them disappeared, now overwhelmed with the usual shyness I saw whenever he’s around pretty girls.

He bit his bottom, averting my eyes. He was clearly shaken by my little joke, but hey, no one calls me a dummy, even if I am for practice. “You’ve known me for how long and you still don’t know not to mess with me?” I asked, returning to my old self as I stood there, smirking. Victory for Anika~!

“Let’s just go back to your dorm…” the red faced Youngbae mumbled, turning to head for the exit.

“You still love me, Youngbae~” I chimed, skipping after him.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night…”

***

 Normal POV

They exchanged hesitant looks with one another as the cringing and whining maknae sat before them. The Panda had an ice pack over his black eye while a red stained rag was caressing his mouth.

“She really did a number on him,” Jiyong whispered to the oldest member.

“What I’m really surprised about is he doesn’t remember a thing. From what he told me, though, from some recollection, he remembers screaming, girl crying, and yelling at us that he wanted to sleep in the bathroom.” Seunghyun whispered back, hovering his hand over his mouth.

As the leader and eldest member talked, Daesung was taking care of Seungri. He erased the remaining remnants of dried blood from the maknae’s face. The mild bruising along his cheeks, black eye, and swollen bottom lip would remain a bit longer, however. They’d go away on their own accord (with the help of care, of course).

“We’re going to have to tell YG about this, either way,” TOP reminded the leader what he already knew.

The Kwon Leadah bit him bottom lip, feeling the nervousness aching within his chest. What are we supposed to tell him, exactly? I can’t tell him Anika did this… The VIPs got a hold him, maybe? Jiyong soon became oblivious to his surroundings, immersed in his own thoughts, as he tried to come up with the back-story to Seungri’s damaged face.

As for the other three members, Daesung gave one final glare to V.I. before exiting the room, Seungri sat there in his own confusion by the smiling angel’s unusual treatment towards him, and Seunghyun just stood there as he watched the interaction between the two younger members. He really didn’t want to help Seungri in the first place… But he only did it because Ji told him to. Seunghyun’s eyes went from Seungri to the leader, in hopes he finally thought of a solution. But instead of meeting with the eldest’s eyes, Jiyong’s eyes immediately went to Seungri, grazing him with a serious look. “Before we say anything, we have to tell you what happened.”

Flashback

“No, no, let go of me!” Anika cried out as she was carried out of sight.

Seungri wiped the new trail of blood dripping from his now swollen lip. “Crazy mixed …” he mumbled again as he hoisted his pummeled self on to the couch. His face was throbbing erratically. Even in his drunken state, V.I. knew he was going to feel this in the morning, ten times as bad when it’d mix with his hangover.

After much effort and heated anger, Seungri was finally able to calm down. “Seungri, let’s go get you cleaned up,” Daesung pressed, taking the maknae’s arm.

The Panda snatched his arm away from Daesung, giving the smiling angel an infuriated look. “Look at my face, hyung! My handsome face! That crazy of a best friend did this to me!” He continued on. “You really know how to choose girls, hyung,” the maknae sneered. “You’re in love with a girl who’s family is involved with the Mafia! To make it even better, she’s a ing lunatic. How could you let that crazy do that to me, hyung?”

There was a thick silence as Seungri’s drunken words hung in the air. Daesung’s face soon hardened, eyes dark, as Seungri’s angry-ridden words echoed in his mind. The lead vocalist withheld his anger, and, instead, got up and left the dorm. Hyi Jun soon jumped in, taking Daesung’s position. “I’m going after Daesung; Seunghyun, since you have the most sense here, take care of Seungri.” And with that, she left.

Silence filled the room again as soon as the slam of the door evaporated. Everyone, excluding Seungri, fell onto Seunghyun, since he was now in charge. Although drunk, he had the most “sense” out of everyone, since he’s the Master of Drinking. Minutes ticked by when a sigh finally escaped the eldest member of BIGBANG. He removed himself from the couch and took hold of Seungri’s arm. “Come on, maknae, let me take you to your room.”

He, too, snatched his arm away from his name twin. He glared at the rapper before standing up right, puffing out his chest. “I can get to my room by myself, hyung. I don’t need you to hold my hand.” His drunken self strut with a rather odd confidence as he made his way to his room. “Seungri, that’s the bathroom,” Seunghyun reminded the younger as he watched him head into the bathroom.

“IT’S CLEARLY MY ROOM, SO SHUT THE HELL UP.” And the last thing to linger in the air was another slamming of a door.

End flashback

“I…I really said those things to them?”

Jiyong and Seunghyun exchanged glances before confirming.

“Even though…even though I was drunk, that doesn’t excuse me for the fact that I actually said it. What makes it even worse is that I can’t remember any of it; only those bits that I told you, hyung.”

The guilt was clearly written all over the maknae’s face; worry filled his dark brown eyes. “You were also throwing yourself all over her. You even tried to kiss her,” Jiyong threw in, almost forgetting those details. Seungri just went from feeling terrible to feeling worse. Great… I even tried to make a move on my hyung’s girl…

You have a lot of cleaning up to do, Ri. Before you can get started on that, I need to fill the two of you in on the story we’re going to go with regarding your face.”

A/N: Not the best, but eh. Hope you guys enjoy it & sorry for not updating in so long >< College does that to you... and emotional distress from other things...