the Plan

the Shop around the Corner

"Lee Donghae? The guy on the poster you hang in your room?"

"I can't believe you couldn't recognize him! I made you watch those Super Junior’s music videos for nothing" Lilly shakes her head in disappointments.

"He covers half of his face for your information!" Paris grunts.

"Did he say anything to you?" Lilly continues her investigation.

"Tomorrow."

"What's going on tomorrow?"

"He's coming back tomorrow and you can serve him." Paris answers bluntly.

Lilly walks up to her best friend, puts her hands on Paris's shoulders and shakes it lightly.

"Miss Yoon Paris, can't you see this is a once in a lifetime chance? He is a celebrity, a hot one! Do you have any ideas how famous he is? The guy clearly shows some interests in you. This is the right time for you to find your true love and Lee Donghae is the one."

"I am honestly not interest in this matter and I don't think it's a good idea to play around with destiny. We should just let it flows."

"My friend, destiny needs a little push sometimes."

Paris can't just admit to her friend that she actually finds the guy attractive. She has always been known as the tough girl who does not falls easily. Isn’t it a bit embarrassing if she tells Lilly that she has feeling for a random guy who she has just meet for 15 seconds?

Alright, so he isn’t some random guy on the street, every single person in this nation probably Asia, worship him. But Paris couldn’t care less. She lives her life realistically.

“Shall we move on with our normal life now?” Paris ends the conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the other hand, Donghae couldn’t live his day peacefully. After telling Eunhyuk his little adventure, Donghae quietly sneaks to the kitchen for a late breakfast. Poor boy, he doesn’t know dangers what ahead of him.

“Do you have any ideas how worry I was, Lee Donghae? Did you forget what happen how Sungmin got chased by the fans last week?” Leeteuk suddenly jumps out of nowhere.

“Hyung, you scare me! I was just out for some fresh air.”

“I have nothing against you going out by yourself, but you should tell me first. I would never forgive myself if something bad happen to you and the others.” Leeteuk mumbles.

“Don’t worry hyung. I have everything under control.” Donghae smiles.

“Just be careful, fishy.”

“By the way, when do we have to work again, hyung?”

“We have 5 weeks breaks until the next concert so you can enjoy yourself.” Leeteuk beams.

“Wonderful! I can work on my plan now!” Donghae puts his hands up and screams in cheer.

“What plan?” Leeteuk asks curiously.

“ah..uhm… my work-out plan with siwon.” Donghae stutters and quickly run backs to his room.