The best friends join forces

the Shop around the Corner

 

When you fall in love with Super Junior, you don't fall easy.

It's obsession at first sight.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was another quiet day morning at The Shop around the Corner. Paris went out to visit her parents while Lilly was working on her masterpiece, a romance novel she had started during her Sophomore year in High school and still hadn't finished. Sometimes I feel pity for her, she had the brain and the passion but she had no talent in the affair of the heart. How could she possibly finish a romance novel without knowing how to love and the feeling of broken heart?

'Ding dong' 

The door bell made a clear familiar sound. Lilly looked up and found a familiar face. She stared at the face for a brief 5 second then looked back at the computer's screen.

"We're closed."

"Lilly right? Can we go somewhere to talk?"

It was no other than Eunhyuk, Super Junior's dancing king, standing there in front of Lilly.

Even the thought of him made her nervous. Anyhow, he was the first one to make her confused and startled. 

"Asking me on a date?" Lilly still set her eyes fix on the screen.

"It's about Donghae." Eunhyuk sighed. "We need to get him and your friend together."

Without any hesitations, Lilly stood up, quickly closed her computer, grabbed Eunhyuk and walked out of the store. She closed the door, not forgetting to turn over the Close sign. 

"That was fast." Eunhyuk chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You mean Donghae is in love with Paris?" Lilly asked Eunhyuk again, making sure. 

The two were sitting at a crowded Starbuck store on Carrot Street, not very far from The Shop around the Corner. It took them a while to decide where to go. Eunhyuk wanted somewhere small and quiet so he didn't have to keep on his disguise, while Lilly wanted to go to somewhere with a lot of people, she didn't trust the anchovy yet. 

"It was blatantly obvious." Eunhyuk took a sip from his Caramel Frappucino. "But that fish is so stubborn, he still denies the fact that he is blindly in love."

"Oh well, it's my friend you're talking about." Lilly smirked. "Who could possibly resist from her breathtaking, earth-shattering smile?"

"Are you jealous?" Eunhyuk smiled evilly.

"Obviously I am nothing compare to her, but I am not jealous." Lilly smiled.

"I don't like girls who underestimate themselves." 

"Like I care." 

"To me you are beautiful." Eunhyuk whispered.

"I believe we are here today to discuss about the importance of our best friends' relationship." Lilly cleared , avoided Eunhyuk's eye contact.

"Then why are you blushing?" Eunhyuk chuckled.

"The weather is hot, idiot!" Lilly fanned herself with her hand.

"Right, let's back to the main topic." Eunhyuk adjusted his seat. "So, does Paris like Hae too?"

"Like? It's more like an obsession." Lilly rolled her eyes. 

"When you fall in love with Super Junior, you don't fall easy." Eunhyuk giggled. "It's obsession at first sight."

Lilly widened her eyes, prepared to protest but she managed held back. What Eunhyuk said what true, at least for her. The first time she saw Leeteuk smiled showing his dimple, she knew that her life wouldn't be the same anymore. 

"So what are we going to do now?" 

"Set them up on a date." Eunhyuk winked. "And I need your help."

"What can I do?" Lilly questioned.

"That why we are here to discuss." 

"You mean we are on the same team now?" Lilly said in disgust. 

"Do you want to help your best friend or not?" Eunhyuk exploded with discontent.

"Fine. I'll do this for Paris, not because you ask me to." Lilly put her right hand out.

"We are gonna be a great team." Eunhyuk flashed his charming smiled, shooking Lilly's hand.