Romeo and Juliet

the Shop around the Corner

Love is like playing the piano.

First you must learn to play by the rules,

then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.


"You want me to call Teuk hyung now?" Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

"Why not?" Lilly shrugged her shoulders. "You said you would help me."

"Alright." Eunhyuk sighed. "But it's not my fault if he can't make it.

"Just do it." Lilly urged the poor anchovy. "Hurry!"

"You know what, some people were dropped when they were a baby, I think you were thrown at the wall."

"Watch out for your words or I will make an anti page for you right now." Lilly slapped his armed.

"You know you're awesome when people you don't even know hate you." Eunhyuk grinned and he didn't even bother about Lilly's remark.

'Have you ever just looked at someone and automatically felt annoyed?" Lilly still didn't give up. Making Eunhyuk's life miserable was a part of her life missions. "I have that exact feeling toward you right now."

"Do you want to marry Teuk hyung or not?" Eunhyuk smirked. Of course the anchovy wouldn't back down, he already know her weakness.

"Then hurry and call him." Lilly murmured quietly since she just remember again the love of her life was in the hand of the evil anchovy.

"Teuk hyung just texted me back." Eunhyuk looked up from his phone. "He said he will be there in 20 minutes."

"Oh my words! I love you so much, Lee Eunhyuk." Lilly happily exclaimed. "You are my life-savior."

"Of course, who woudn't love me." Eunhyuk smirked. "I'm way ier than Zac Efron."

"Don't push it." Lilly glared at him.


"Isn't it amazing when there are six billion people on this planet and I have the privilege to meet you?" Donghae asked Paris while they were facing the sea and enjoying the sunset.

"People that are meant to be together always find their ways in the end." Paris slowly spoke while admiring the beauty of the sunset.

"Sorry, what did you say again? I was too busy staring at your beautiful face." Donghae smiled.

Paris blushed. Donghae was such a sweet and affectionate man. She promised herself that she would never ever hurt him and let him go.

"Let's be like Romeo and Juliet .... well, aside from the dying part." Donghae hold Paris's hands and stared deeply into her brown eyes. "You and I can go off and make our fairy tales come true. It will put Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Rapunzel to shame."

"I want a love like Edward and Bella." Paris cheekily said. "Bella is so lucky to have a man who will love her for eternity."

"But Edward is just an old vampire who can't sleep." Donghae popped out his chest in confidence. "I am a young, and handsome celebrity who is wanted by women throughout Asia."

"Edward isn't a vampire. He lives in the forest, he doesn't eat people, and he sparkles. He's obviously a fairy." Paris pouted.

"We have an angel in our group too." Donghae chuckled at Paris's cuteness. "He does not sparkle but he has a dimple and always wear something white on him, even though he's old and grumbles most of the time."

"I think I know who you are talking about. Lilly talks about him all the time."

"Lilly likes Leeteuk hyung?" 

"She loves him." Paris giggled. "But don't tell her that you know or else i won't be able to sleep in peace."

"You are more than welcome to sleep with me." Donghae winked.


"This is Lilly, a friend of mine." Eunhyuk introduced Lilly to Teeteuk.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm a big fan." Lilly beamed excitedly.

She thought that she would be shy and couldn't open but when Leeteuk showed up, all her worries faded away. 

She felt really comfortable around him and they talked about many things for hours.

Poor Eunhyuk, he was totally left out of the conversation. 

Instead of looking for something better to do or joining in the conversation, Eunhyuk found himself staring at Lilly 

There was just something about Lilly, and Eunhyuk had no idea what it was, but it made him go absolutely crazy. 

"I love catching you staring at me." Lilly suddenly turned to face Eunhyuk and smiled.

"I did not." Eunhyuk defended himself. "I was just looking at the same direction where you face at."

"Can you make up better excuse?" Lilly smirked.

"I was telling the truth." 

"I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you rarely used it." 

"oh, that's just low."

"I would rather die than live in a world where I can't kick your ."

"Hey, i have to go now." Leeteuk stood up and interrupted the two. "You can continue on with your couple fight."

Leeteuk quickly left.

"Leeteuk thinks we are a couple." Lilly panicked. "You have to tell him otherwise he will never lay his eyes on me."

"Why don't you do it yourself?"

Eunhyuk didn't understand why but he felt good and satisfy about the idea of Lilly and him together.

It must be that girl, Eunhyuk thought to himself, I should stay away from her or else crazy thoughts will starting to invade my mind.

"I don't think you understand, but I'm in love with Leeteuk." Lilly sighed. "He is such an amazing person."

"You are not in love until the other person love you back, idiot!"