Central Park in the Fall

the Shop around the Corner

 

NEVER

give up on

someone you can't

go on a day without

thinking about


"I'm going out with Leeteuk tonight, don't wait up for me!" Lilly told Paris as she was facing the mirror to apply lipstick on.

"Have fun and behave yourself." Paris took a small glance at Lilly then back to her laptop.

"It's Saturday!" Lilly turned around to face Paris. "Why don't you go somewhere with Donghae?"

"He has a photo shoot." 

"Aren't you wishing me luck?" Lilly pouted. "He's going to be the father-of-my-children soon."

"I'm not so sure about that but good luck." Paris sighed.


It was a crowded café called the Krusty Crab, located right in front of Bikini Bottom Plaza.

Lilly chose a seat by the window so she could have a full view of Central Park.

She checked her watch.

He is 8 minutes late, Lilly thought to herself.But it’s ok. Leeteuk is a celebrity. I will make it an exception.

“Hey! Sorry I’m late.” Eunhyuk  walked right in out of nowhere and sat opposite of Lilly. “What did I miss?”

“An invitation?!?” Lilly rolled her eyes.

“Oh, right. About that. Leeteuk hyung has an emergency so he asked me to come.”

“Why didn’t he just call me?”

“I don’t know.” Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders. “You should ask him yourself.”


“What do you mean Eunhyuk is on a date?” Heechul asked Leeteuk again. He still didn’t believe what he had just heard.

“That kid set me up on a date but I tricked him and made him go instead.” Leeteuk spoke proudly.

“I still don’t understand this situation.” Siwon shook his head.

“Well, he’s definitely crazy for this girl, but as we all know, he’s still a kid so he doesn’t realize it yet.” Leeteuk popped his chest up. “And as a wonderful leader, I have to step in and do something.”

“You should have tell me earlier so at least I can give Hyuk some advices to deal with girl.” Sungmin pouted.

“I believe Eunhyuk hyung doesn’t need advices from someone who like to wear one-piece dress to sleep.” Kyuhyun laughed, still not looking away from his PSP.

“Yah! Be a little more respect to your hyung.” Shindong smacked the back of Kyuhyun’s head with his Spongebob pillow.

“So, who want free lunch?” Leeteuk grabbed his jacket and ran out of the door. “Follow me.”


“Don’t you love Seoul in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies.” Eunhyuk smiled and looked out of the window. “I would send you a bouquet of newly-sharpened pencils if I knew your address.”

“I’m a 21st century writer, I work with electrical devices, Mister.”

“Can’t you just agree with me for once?”

“Let’s go somewhere.” Lilly grabbed her new Miu Miu purse and stood up.

“Go where?” Eunhyuk chew his straw.

“I don’t know. You’re the man. You decide.”

“I thought I’m a pain in your .” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“You are. But I don’t have any other choices left to choose.” Lilly shrugged her shoulders.

“You are just unbelievable.” Eunhyuk sighed as he opened the door for Lilly.


After half an hour fighting over where to go, they decided to take a walk around Central Park.

Central Park is at its best in the fall. Many golden hues from the color of the leaves that lay scattered all around. Lovers walking hand in hand are oblivious to the sound of crunching under their feet as they walk a well-trodden path.

Eunhyuk was having many thoughts in his mind. He was supposed to spend a fun Saturday with his friend but he instead chose to go with the most weirdest girl he had ever met.

He could not go on a day without fighting or arguing with her about senseless things. But for some odd reasons, he found himself enjoying those moments he had with her.

Eunhyuk was confused.

 “I don’t know why but you’re kind of always on my mind.” Eunhyuk shyly spoke, stirred up the awkward silence.

“You mean you live your life thinking of ways to torture me?” Lilly turned to face Eunhyuk.

“I do think about it sometimes.” Eunhyuk sighed. “But for most of the time, you face was just there, in my mind, never disappear. You even haunt me in my sleep.”

“You must really hate me then.” Lilly nodded her head understandably.

Eunhyuk thought to himself for a moment. That’s right, he hated her so much that he couldn’t even get her out of his head. It is the only logical and convinced reason.

After all those logics and convincings, Eunhyuk was back to his normal self again.

“Then If you ever fall in love with me, let’s me know.” Eunhyuk smirked. “But I’m pretty sure you will soon.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t.” Lilly replied coolly.

“Come on, thousand of fan girls would love to have some of this.” Eunhyuk flashed of his top to show off his perfectly fine nice chocolate abs.

Pretty impressive, Lilly thought to herself. But I only love with my heart not my eyes. Wake up Lilly, wake up!

“Yah, what the hell is wrong with you?” Lilly pretended to freak out even though deep down inside, she was somehow enjoyed.

“Buy me ice cream then I’ll give you peace.” Eunhyuk grinned.