The Date

the Shop around the Corner

 

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature,

to stop speech when words become superfluous.


"She will wait for you by the fountain in front of Miinah Plaza." Eunhyuk yelled out before Donghae walked out of the dorm.

"You will be paying for this when i got home." Donghae glared. "And I mean all of you."

"Have fun dating!" Sungmin waved goodbye.

Eunhyuk sighed in relief the moment Donghae walked out. 

He quickly got his fone out and sent a text to Lilly.

The fish is on his way. Hyuk.

Within ten seconds, he received a reply from Lilly.

Good. I will wait for you next to the fone booth near the fountain. Lil.

Eunhyuk put on a black tank top and a black hoodie with a dark skinny jeans, a gucci cap and a boeing shades. He also carried his favorite light brown Salvatore Ferragamo satchel, the inside contained a Nikon D3000 with a 70-300mm lens, a binocular and 3 bottles of strawberry milk. 


Paris was standing next to the fountain and waiting for Donghae patiently. She was wearing a sapphire blue above the knees dress with spaghetti strings and a pair of black Steve Madden slides. On her left hand, Paris was carrying a white Gucci Joy Boston bag. 

Donghae walked slowly to the fountain and he spotted a familiar figure in a sapphire blue dress. 

Paris turned around and found Donghae standing behind her with his mouth wide open.

"Oh, you finally came." Paris spoke up.

"You are my blind date?" Donghae still didn't understand the situation.

"What blind date?" Paris questioningly asked.

"Eunhyuk told me that I have a blind date. I showed up and found you there expecting me to come." 

"Lilly told me to go on a date with you, so she can dates Eunhyuk." 

The two of them stared at each other and said in unison. "They are going down!"

"I'm gong home." Paris turned around and walked away.

Donghae quickly grabbed Paris's hand and pulled her close to him.

"Since we're already here." Donghae flashed his charming smile. "You want to go somewhere nice and enjoy our 'date'?

"Oh well, I don't have anything to do anyway." Paris shrugged her shoulders. "Why not?"

"Great!" Donghae smiled. 


"What happen to your hair?" Eunhyuk shrieked, pointed at Lilly hair.

"It's just a wig." Lilly answered in annoyance. "And we are here to make sure everything go as we plan, not to comment on each other hair."

"Right." Eunhyuk nodded his head and turned his attention back on the couples standing not very far away from him.

"Do you think they will find out that we are spying on them?" Lilly asked worrily.

"Don't think so." Eunhyuk smirked. "At least if you still have that wig on."

"Damn, I think they are going somewhere. Do you have your car here?" Lilly gave Eunhyuk the binocular.

"Quiet! Do you want us to be busted?" Eunhyuk panicked. "and yes, I have my car here."

"Can you be a bit nicer?" Lilly pouted. "I'm a girl after all."

"I shouldn't bring her along." Eunhyuk murmured walking back to his car.

"How dare you leaving without me?" 


"Where are we going?" Paris asked Donghae while putting on her seat belt.

"You will see." Donghae smiled and the engine.

"You aren't going to kidnap me, are you?" Paris suspiciously asked. "Because I eat a lot."

"You can dream about that." Donghae laughed and stomped on the pedal. 

"I'm still wonder why they set us up on a date."

"Isn't it so obvious?" Donghae answered, still kept his eyes fix on the road. "They want us to be together."

"As if." Paris smirked. "You are so not my type."

"Then remember to tell me if you're in love with me." Donghae smiled. "So I can laugh at you."

"In a million year." Paris rolled her eyes. 

"Can you do anything else beside rolling your eyes?" Donghae asked.

"How do you know?" Paris freaked out. "You are not even looking at me."

"i can tell. Because you always roll your eyes when you disagree about something."

"I roll my eyes that much?" Paris curiously asked.

"Yes. So can you not do it too often?"

"it's none of your business. I can roll my eyes whenever I want to." Paris pissed.

"The way you roll your eyes." Donghae sighed. "It's hard for me to resist." 


Donghae stopped the car in front of a quiet, deserted beach.

He turned around to face Paris.

"I present to you my favorite place on earth, the beach." 

"I love it." Paris smiled.

Donghae and Paris walked out of the car and sat on the hood to face the sea.

The sweet mist filled Pari's lungs as she breathed in and the cool breeze entangled itself in her long silky hair. 

"There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love." Donghae whispered quietly.

"What are you saying?" Paris turned to face Donghae.

"Nothing." Donghae blushed.

Suddenly Donghae grabbed Paris's hand and pulled to him. 

He whispered into Paris ears. "Eunhyuk and Lilly are spying on us. Just follow me."

Donghae then put his hands on Paris's face and slowly turned her around to face him. 

"Close your eyes." Donghae motioned his lips.

Paris slowly closed her eyes, she had no ideas what was going on.

Donghae leaned in closer to her, so close that he could feel her hot breath fanning against his face. Donghae felt his heartbeat speed up, this wasn't like the time outside the cafe, it wasn't like he had to do this. 

Tricking Eunhyuk and Lilly weren't the excuses anymore.

He wanted this. He craved for the feeling of his lips crushing against Pari's soft lips.

Donghae finally closed the remaining distance between them, crushing their lips together. 

Paris stifled back a moan. She loved the way their lips fit so perfectly together.

Donghae took Paris's lower lip between his teeth and nibbled slightly before running his tongue over it, asking for her consent to enter. 

Donghae chuckled into the kiss. His tongue clashed with her and moved around each other in a sensual dance.

Not very far away, there were two people staring at the couples in disbelief.