The Evil Plan

the Shop around the Corner

Paris slowly opened her eyes to adjust the bright morning light. She grabbed the clock on the drawer next to her bed.

7.30

Paris yawned and pulled back the blanket to cover her face.

"PARIS!!" Lilly loudly stomped in Paris's room. 

"Geez, do you have to be so loud early in the morning?" Paris got up and wiped her eyes.

"I am so death!" Lilly cries.

"You ran out of strawberry milk again?" Paris rolled her eyes.

"You know Eunhyuk? Donghae's friend in Super Junior?" Lilly sniffed.

"The guy who always dances like there's no tomorrow?" 

"Yes, that's Eunhyuk. Donghae's best friend."

"What about him?" Paris asked.

"Well, Donghae introduced him to me and we went out yesterday."

"Oh my words! You went on a date without telling your best friend? But how was he? Is he nice? I bet he's better than the fish!" 

"He was great. I really like him. But there is one slight problem." Lilly sighed. "Eunhyuk told me that he can't have a girl friend until Donghae has one before him."

"Can you go out with Donghae so Eunhyuk and I can be together?" Lilly continued.

"I'm going back to sleep." Paris rolled her eyes.

"Please, I beg you!" Lilly cries. "I really like him."

"Why does the fish have to have a girl friend in order for the monkey to have one too?" Paris lied back down. "Doesn't make sense to me."

"Because they are best friends." Lilly begged. "Can you please do this for me?"

"I am not going to date that idiot. He always thinks he's all that."

"What about a date only?You can just go on one date with him." 

"Sorry, i am not interested."

"Fine. But then you have to promise to live with me till I die because I am not planning to look at anyone beside Eunhyuk." Lilly sniffed.

Paris sat up and stared at Lilly.

"Just one date." Paris sighed.

"You are my best friend for life!" Lilly beamed excitedly. "Donghae will wait for you at the fountain in front of Miinah plaza by 9."

"What? You already planned all of this?" Paris widened her eyes.

"N..o.." Lilly stuttered. "I am going to tell him now. You have one more hour to get ready"

With that, Lilly quickly ran out of the room.

Paris sighed and got our of her comfy bed. Little did she know that was all a set up of her best friend and the evil monkey.


"Lazy , wake up!" Eunhyuk threw a strawberry-shaped pillow straight to the sleeping Donghae's face.

Donghae lazily got up. His eyes looked a little sleepy and his hair was rumpled. But good god, I didn't know someone could look so irresistible right when they woke up.

"What time is it now?" Donghae yawned.

"8 o'clock."

Eunhyuk walked out of his room to the living room on the first floor. 

"Super Junior to the living room!" Eunhyuk yelled out to the top of his lungs.

Without a blink of eyes, everybody was already got to the living room.

Sungmin still had on his pink one-piece pajama. Kyuhyun was holding his psp, while Shindong was clinging to his chicken's leg-shape pillow he got from his girl friend. Heechul went to sleep with his facial mask on and Siwon was holding a bible, all dressing up and looking elegant like usual. Yesung and Ryeowook were the next to come into the room. These two were fighting over a poster of Moon Geun Young. No surprise. Leeteuk was the last one to come in after Donghae.

"What the hell is going on?" The leader yelled with a toothbrush on his hand.

"It was me! I have something important to announce." Eunhyuk tried to calm the angry leader down.

"Make it good or you will have to clean the bathrooms for one week." Leeteuk threatened, using his leader's advantage.

"Donghae is going on a blind date today!" Eunhyuk screamed in joy.

"What?" everybody yelled in unison.

"We have one hour to get ready." Eunhyuk put his fist in the air. "We need to make him look good."

"Are you kidding me?" Leeteuk  and Donghae both widened his eyes and screamed in unison.

"This is going to be so fun!!" Sungmin jumped up and down excitedly.

"Hae, you can borrow my clothes." Heeuchul patted Donghae's shoulders.

"Poor girl." Kyuhyun threw his head back and laughed like crazy. "I bet she has no idea what she is getting herself into."

"Shut up kid, respect your hyung." Shingdong smacked the back of the maknae's head.

"How pretty is she? Prettier than Moon Geun Young?" Yesung asked Eunhyuk. 

"I wondered if she is a Christian too." Siwon murmured to himself.

"Can I come with Donghae's hyung?" Ryeowook shyly asked.

"Ok, Hae can do this  but make sure nobody recognize him." Leeteuk gave up. "If Donghaes makes the front cover tomorrow, I am going to bury him and the rest of you alive."

Leeteuk walked back to his room in the middle of the chaos. 

Donghae, the main character of  the day was standing still, trying to figuring out what was going on.