Insomnia

the Shop around the Corner

In the end,

we only regret the chances we didn't take,

the relationship we were afraid to have

and the decisions we waited too long to make...

----------------------------------------------------

Donghae kept turning on his bed, he couldn't be able to sleep. The images of Paris kept popping up in his head, her long silky hair, her smile, her big chocolate brown eyes. Donghae took a glance at the sleeping Eunhyuk at the bed next to him. 

"Evil! How could you sleep so loudly when your best friend is having an insomnia." Donghae murmured.

Without a second thought, Donghae got up and jumped on poor Eunhyuk's bed.

"Yah monkey! Wakey wakey! We're late!" Donghae slapped Eunhyuk's , trying to wake him up.

Eunhyuk reached out his arm and grabbed the clock on the table nearby.

2:26 AM

"What's wrong with you?" Eunhyuk screamed out the top of his lungs after checking the time.

"I can't sleep." Donghae pouted.

"None of my business." Eunhyuk grabbed the blanket to cover his whole face. "Good night!"

"I'm serious. Wake up! I want to talk." Donghae dragged his best friend up. 

"What's your problem then?" Eunhyuk yawned.

"I don't know. I can't sleep and Paris's face keeps pop into my head." Dong whispered quietly.

"You're in love." Eunhyuk nodded his head understandably. 

"No, I'm not. We are just friends." Donghae denied.

"When you're in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than dream." Eunhyuk sighed.

"You've been reading too much fan fictions again right?" Donghae eyed him curiously.

"Nope. It's been scientifically proven."

"By whom?"

"Geez, i don't know. I'm not Einstein." Eunhyuk annoyed. "Go talk to Kyuhyun, that kid's probably playing Starcraft right now." 

"You know that nothing can go in between him and his Starcraft right? Besides, he would laugh his off if he knows about this."

"Fine. Talk to yourself then." Eunhyuk yawned and lied down comfortably on his bed.

Donghae knew that he couldn't do anything anymore. He lied back down to his bed. A smiled appeared on his face. The flashback of his kiss with Paris had make its appearance again for the 1000th time today. Donghae slowly dazed off to dream land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the other side of the city, Paris is experiencing an insomnia night as well. Paris the TV, there was a commercial starring Donghae and a female celebrity. Anger and jealousy were boiling inside her, but she had no ideas why. Paris turned off the TV, walked to the desk and decided to make a list.

"25 reasons why I should not fall for LEE DONGHAE"

1. He is a celebrity.

2. .........

3. We live in two different worlds.

4. ...........

5. His fans would murder me.

................................

....................................

hbfhiwadbfncjkwhukfdacjnuwbfhdkajlnxhvdfxgchvjhb

 

 

His kisses, his stare, his smile, his laugh always drove Paris's insane yet she couldn't go on a day without thinking about them.

Lilly was right. There were no reasons why Paris should not fall for him. Ok, maybe one or two. But it's not the point.

The important thing was that Paris needed to know that this man, Lee Donghae, was the one. 

She's been waiting for him all her life and now when he finally showed up she shouldn't let this once in a life time chance slipped away.

'I'm saying, that the right man for you might be out there right now,and if you don't grab him someone else will and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that someone else is married to your husband.' Lilly's words kept repeating in Paris's mind as she slowly fell asleep.