Love at first sight

the Shop around the Corner

The moment Donghae walks out of the bookstore, he feels regret and unsatisfied.

“What is wrong with me? I am Lee Donghae, the iest fish in the East Sea! Member of Korea's hottest band Super Junior! The reason for the girls to have sleepless nights! I do not fall for woman but i feel startle when that girl at the bookstore smile at me. Leeteuk hyung will kill me if he knows about this. For that old man, dating equals trouble.” Donghae stomps on the pedal of his Audi R8.

Donghae struggles with his thoughts while driving back to the dorm.

Donghae steps into the dorm, and finds Heechul stands in front with both hands on his waist. 'hyung is such a diva' donghae thinks to himself.

"Yah! Where were you this morning? The old man did not give me a break since he knows that you were out by yourself!" Heechul yells.

"Calm down hyung! I was just running around for some fresh air! I am going to take a shower now" Donghae explains and quickly walks to the room he shares with his best friend, Eunhyuk.

Finding Kyuhyun lying down comfortably on his bed playing PSP, Donghae kicks the magnae out and locks the door.

“Hyung, what was that?” Kyuhyun slams on the door screaming. Donghae ignores and jumps onto Eunhyuk’s bed.

"yo fish, wher..." Donghae immediately cuts off his bestfriend.

"i met this girl..." Donghae speaks quietly not daring to look into Eunhyuk’s eyes.

Eunhyuk gets up the moment he hears the word girl. "Spill everything" Eunhyuk demands his best friend.

“Do you believe in love at first sight, Hyuk?” Donghae asks.

“Just tell me the story first!” Eunhyuk impatient yells.

Donghae stares at the book bag and the daisy he is still holding. "I woke up early this morning and drove around on my Audi for some fresh air..."

"Cut off the lengthy details, are you trying to toy with my patience?" Eunhyuk threatens.

Ignores Eunhyuk’s words, Donghae continues. "Then i spotted this very nice flowers shop named Lavender, well to be honest, actually the girl at the shop caught my eyes first."

"Your girl works at a flower shop?" Eunhyuk asks curiously.

"No, she only went there to buy flowers. And she is not my girl.Yet"

"So what's next?"

" i parked my car and followed her." Donghae sheepisly atmitted.

"eww, you are such a stalker!"

"Whatever! So, I found out that she works at this really nice and cozy bookstore named Shop around the corner.”

“Cool name” Eunhyuk comments

“I waited outside for around 20 minutes then walked inside the shop. You know, so she won’t be suspicious. Then I walked straight to a shelf nearby, picked a random book and came to the cashier where the girl was glowingly sitting at."

"i can't believe a fish can be this corny!" Eunhyuk cries out.

"Shut up! Then the girl dazzles me with her beautiful smile and gave me one of her daisy. I told her that I will comeback tomorrow." Donghae finishes his story.

“You told her that you will come back tomorrow?” Eunhyuks jumps up.

“I guess I did”

“And you believe that this is all love at first sight?” Eunhyuk continues to torture his best friend.

“I guess so” Donghae sheepishly answers.

"i wonder how will your fans react upon hearing this?" Eunhyuk mumbles.

"I am more afraid of the old man, Teuk hyung!" Donghae sighs.

"What does she look like?" 

"An angel." Donghae smiles.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I am gonna make her mine" Donghae calmly answers.