Siwon knows

the Shop around the Corner

 

Paris and Lilly both share a nice two bedrooms apartment located on the 12th floor on Tomato Street. 

Their apartment is decorated in fresh and lively colors of the Caribbean. The bright, open main floor has hardwood floors and tall ceilings. It features the living area, kitchen, dining area and a bathroom. View of the city provides the picture perfect scene as you gaze out the windows.

The coral colored bedroom belong to Paris. It has a large picture window facing the Central Park for a breathtaking view when awaking.

The sapphire blue bedroom belongs to Lilly. It has a panoramic view of both the city and the Central Park.

After finish the dishes, Paris joins Lilly at the living to watch their favorite show Strong Heart.

“Oh look! That’s your prince charming!” Lilly squeals pointing at a guy on the screen.

“Oh please! Like I would have a chance to meet him again. But I must admit he is cute.  Donghae right?”

Ignore Paris’s comment, Lilly dazes off. “Imagine, somewhere in the world, there’s a girl who’s allowed to kiss him.”

“Yes, he is fairly gorgeous.” Paris agrees.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“What can I do to help my hopeless best friend?” Eunhyuk asks Donghae but keeps his eyes fix on the laptop’s screen.

“Just do not tell anyone about this, especially Kyuhyun and Teuk hyung.”

“What is so good about that girl anyway?” Eunhyuk continues twitting.

“There is more to heart that reasons cannot fathom.” Donghae sighs.

“So what did you buy at the bookstore?” Eunhyuk changes to topic.

“A random book called Guide to Paris.”

“Yah! If you want to waste your money, at least spend it on something useful, or eatable.” Eunhyuk exclaims looking up at Donghae.

“Well, at least we don’t have to worry about where to go and what to do if we happen to travel to Paris one day. And that is a possibility.” Donghae finishes his sentence and walks out of the room.

“Hey, where are you going?” Eunhyuk calls.

“Out!”

“Hyung! What’s up?” Siwon walks out of his room with a bible on his right hand, stopping Donghae.

Standing in the middle of the hallway, Donghae stares at Siwon and sighs.

“I met a girl and I think I’m in big trouble right now.” Obviously, the fish doesn’t know how to keep a secret.

“What trouble? Hyung! Don't tell me you made a girl pregnant?” Siwon yells.

“Dude, I don’t wish to end my life like that.” Donghae frowns.

“Then what is it?” Siwon asks curiously, holds the bible against his chest.

“I think I’m in love.” Donghae confesses.

“Oh, that’s it? Then good.” Siwon sighs in relieve.

“Why?”

“Because I’d thought it’d be something worse.” 

“Worse than the total agony of being in love?” Donghae asks.

“Er...No, you’re right. Total agony.”