Chapter 13

Kaleidoscope

Ever since Ryeowook separated from Kyuhyun, the citizens are afraid of any activities in the night. The ministers set a curfew to ensure that everyone are safe from the dark queen who was rumored to kill any human she sees. Ryeowook missed her lover so much that she decided to sneak into the palace at night, just to peek at him.

“Noona, where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“I’m going to the palace.” She answered.

“But… the villagers will see you.”

“I’m the dark queen, nothing can happen to me. Don’t worry about me and I will be back soon.”

She smiled at the tree spirit boy and flew out of the forest to the palace.


 

As she flew to the palace, she saw that the streets were empty and all houses were brightly lit.

‘It’s all because of me that the innocent are suffering like that.’ Ryeowook told herself.

Just then, she saw many limousines driving on the road. Since there’s a curfew, why would there be vehicles on the street? What more, limousine…

Ryeowook felt that something is wrong with these vehicles and then decided to follow them secretly. She followed closely such that they stopped at a warehouse. The dark queen hid behind a pillar to watch who came out of the car.

To her surprise, it was the ministers that came out and lastly, her arch enemy, Haejin followed her father into the warehouse.

Ryeowook wanted to go closer but realize that she would expose herself then.

*Click*

She watched the ministers and haejin enter the warehouse and locked the door after that. Ryeowook continued standing outside the warehouse to think. What would these ministers be gathering like that behind their king’s back and during curfew hours?

A conspiracy is definitely brewing….


 

Ryeowook saw that their discussions would not end soon so she decided to see Kyuhyun while they are not around.

Kyuhyun’s room was pitch dark when she arrived. Taemin was already sleeping in his room.

She slowly opened the door to see only darkness. He must be asleep.

She walked to the bed, hoping to see his face.

Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind.

“You are finally here.” A familiar whispered in her ears. A drop of tear immediately fell from Ryeowook’s eyes.

Kyuhyun kissed her cheek softly as he tighten his hug around her.

“Kyu…Kyuhyun ah…”

“I knew that you will come back for me. I kept the room dark so you dare to enter.” He explained.

Kyuhyun turned the dark queen around to face him. She was already sobbing uncontrollably.

“How could you be so ruthless to leave me like that?”

“I remembered everything. I am the real dark queen now, with all the memories of how I hated you, how I killed many people.” Ryeowook said.

“How many times do you need me to tell you? I love you since I first met you. I would love you even if you are evil.”

Ryeowook tried to push Kyuhyun away from her and said “Don’t. I am not worth your love. I just wanted to see you once more. Let me go…”

Kyuhyun grabbed her face to bring towards his and he kissed her hard. Ryeowook struggle hard to push him away but Kyuhyun was determined to make her submit. He lifted her legs to hang them around his waist.

He carried Ryeowook to the bed as he continued kissing her. Ryeowook was overpowered and was pinned on the bed.

Slowly, Kyuhyun showed her how much he longed for her. His kiss deepened and ryeowook gave up as she was totally overpowered and she would never be able to use her powers on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun touched her body as he put his hands under her dress to feel her skin. Ryeowook finally responded to his kisses and hugged him back. Kyuhyun played with her s after he ed her dress to expose he upper body, his other hand was about to pull down her when Ryeowook stopped him.

“Don’t. Please…” She said plainly.

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded. The light master went down to hug the dark queen’s body tight, sending her warmth around her body.

“I am yours already. You don’t have to do it to prove to me. Not when everyone hates me.”  Ryeowook explained.

“I love you.” Kyuhyun whispered.

Ryeowook remained silent in her lover’s arms. They continued with their bodies pressed against each other for the whole night, just enjoying each other’s presence.

“I got to go.” Ryeowook wanted to move away but Kyuhyun refused. He hugged Ryeowook tighter and continued kneading her s.

“Kyuhyun ah…”

“Don’t go. You did nothing wrong. Let’s go explain. Even if it means that I will be exiled, let’s leave together.”

“Trust me, I will find a way to love you proudly.” Ryeowook said.

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Something is wrong with the ministers.”

“Mwo?”

“I saw them gathering in a warehouse last night during curfew hours.”

“What would they be doing at that time?” Kyuhyun asked.

“That’s why I found it weird. I wonder if the village fire had any to do with them…” Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun remained silent as he analysed the situation. Ryeowook lightly removed Kyuhyun’s hands around her and she stood up from the bed. She picked up her clothes and wore them. Kyuhyun got up to help her clasp her bra and then hugged her from the back.

“I hate to see you leave me.” Kyuhyun whined.

“I will come back tonight.”

“Really?”

“I have to see what are the ministers up to. I’m afraid that they are planning something that will do harm to you and the nation.”

Kyuhyun smiled brightly. “Why are you smiling?” Ryeowook asked.

“I’m proud that I managed to change you into such a kind hearted girl.” Kyuhyun explained.

The dark queen blushed and said “who says that I’m kind hearted? I still hate you for locking me up for 10000 years!” Ryeowook tried to hit kyuhyun but he managed to catch her wrist.

Ryeowook tried to break free but he was too strong. Kyuhyun pulled her towards him by the waist and planted a kiss on her lips.

“See you tonight.” Kyuhyun said softly to her.

Ryeowook pouted at her lover as she blushed.

“Who says that I’m coming to see you?”

She sticked out her tongue for a ‘merong’ and jumped out of the window.

Kyuhyun giggled at her cuteness and start to anticipate her arrival tonight.


Because i didn't get enough comments on my previous chapter so I was reluctant to update as I thought that some may not have read yet. But anyway, this is chapter 13 for you!

Comments please! It's ending at chapter 15!