Episode 32 (M)

Love Makes You Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rolling to his side, JiYong reached for the warmth of the other body that should have been in bed. It wasn't there. He sat up and looked around the room through sleep blurred eyes. There was a white mass near the window that caught his attention, so he rubbed his tired eyes and focused. “Babe?”

Jodi turned at the sound of his voice, then looked away and wiped her eyes discreetly. “Go back to bed, baby.”

She heard rustling behind her and knew the order had not been followed. Strong arms wrapped around her middle and a chin rested on her robe clad shoulder. JiYong touched her cheek and felt the wetness there. “What's wrong?”

“Nothing. I just needed some light,” Jodi responded softly.

JiYong disappeared for a moment and she heard more noise behind her, scraping and a grunt. Looking back, she saw JiYong moving the armchair right up to the window. He flopped back into it and patted his lap invitingly. “Come here.”

She hesitated for a moment before sitting sideways on his boxer covered lap. Jodi snuggled into him and rested her head on his shoulder. He her hair, kissed everywhere he could reach. They sat in silence for a long time, sharing space and enjoying the closeness. “Sorry to wake you.”

“You know I don’t sleep well without you,” he answered and pushed the collar of her robe down to kiss the side of her neck. “You’re damp. You already showered?”

“Yeah, I washed off after I got up.”

“How did I not hear that?” he asked, sounding very confused.

“I was really quiet,” she said with a smile. JiYong squeezed her quickly and laced their fingers together. “Yong-ah, . . . how much trouble did you get in for staying on the show?”

“Nothing I can’t handle,” he hedged.

“Tell me anyway.”

“Yang’s going to pack my schedule for the single promotions. I have to write songs for the new girl group, so I'll be at the YG building more than usual.” He felt Jodi sigh and squeezed her hand. “Don’t. I’m happier than you can imagine about us staying on the show. I wasn’t ready for it to be over.”

“I wasn’t either,” Jodi admitted honestly. She leaned back and kissed him deeply.

“I know you said you don’t want to hear this, but I’m sorry that I hurt—”

“You were trying to protect me,” Jodi cut in with a wave of her hand. “You were keeping your promise. You were going to take all the blame on yourself if I left the show. Everything that you did in order to meet that goal is forgiven. You are forgiven. Not forgotten, but forgiven. I don't believe in beating horses, live ones or dead ones. So let’s not talk about it again. Okay? Okay.”

Considering the topic finished, Jodi cuddled into him and closed her eyes. JiYong smiled though she couldn't see it. One of his hands dropped and rested on her thigh. He drew small circles on the soft skin and breathed in the soft scent of her hair. Feeling it intensely at that moment, JiYong was compelled to say, “I love you.”

Jodi got off of his lap, then straddled it. His hands settled comfortably on her waist, her hands on his shoulders. Her hands slid slowly up the sides of his neck until they held his face. She looked at him for several seconds before leaning forward and slanting over his. JiYong sat up straighter in the chair to press more fully against her lips. Jodi hummed in the back of and opened to give his tongue access. Breaking away to breathe, Jodi gazed down at JiYong and a mischievous light lit them. Before he could question her intentions, she made them clear by sliding down to kneel at the floor between his legs.

Slowly, Jodi ran her hands up from his knees to his hips. With a grin, she tugged on the waistband of his boxers. Lost in his own mind, Jodi had to tug again for him to raise his hips so she could pull the boxers down and off. Jodi gripped his hardening length with both hands and smiled when she heard the gasp that left his lips. She started by lightly kissing the head. Then as she got bolder, she softly around it while her thumbs massaged the thick vein on the underside.

“Oh, ,” JiYong groaned. Jodi looked up to see him covering his face with his hands and breathing heavily. His shaft hardened in her hands as she in time with her , keeping her grip tight during the fluid motions. JiYong slouched down farther in the chair and spread his legs to give Jodi all the access she wanted. Glancing up at him again, she saw JiYong looking at her with lust filled eyes. Cheeky to her core, Jodi winked at him before taking him into . “Ah! Not fair.”

She laughed, and the vibrations cut right through him and caused him to let out a short yelp. Jodi hollowed her cheeks and harder. He gripped the arms of the chair and held himself as still as possible, trying desperately not to and hurt her. She was driving him crazy. He wanted to drive her crazy too.

“Up,” he ordered shortly. Jodi pulled back slowly and released him with a pop. With a hand under her arm, JiYong helped Jodi to her feet then pushed her back against the glass. “You play too much.”

Jodi smiled at him and shrugged. “I didn't hear you complaining while I was—”

He kissed her to shut her up. Her hands came up his chest, his dropped to the sash of her robe and untied it. JiYong's eyes stayed on her as he pushed the fabric down to the crook of her arms. Stepping back, JiYong took his sweet time looking at her. Not the shy sort, Jodi rested her hands on the windowsill and let him look.

“I wish I could draw. I never want to forget how you look like right now.” Her hair tousled from sleep and his fingers, her lips swollen. Body bare and beautiful with the moon shining from behind her.

“How do I look?”

“Ethereal? Is that the word? So beautiful that you can't be real. If I wasn't touching you, I would think you weren't real,” JiYong answered quietly. Jodi looked away and smiled. “But you must be, because I can touch you,” he said and cupped her gently. “I can smell you,” he continued and buried his face in her neck. “I can hear your heart beating,” he whispered in her ear. Jodi gasped when JiYong dipped down, put his hands under her thighs and lifted her onto the windowsill. Looking in her eyes, he knelt before her and circled her with his tongue. “I can taste you.”

Jodi pressed her hands tightly to the sides of the window for balance. If she hadn't been partially seated, she would have fallen. JiYong took his time pleasuring her, teasing her. He would kiss closer and closer to her apex, then move to the other thigh.

“I hate you,” Jodi moaned. She could feel each puff of breath against her as he laughed. After a few experimental , he stopped the teasing. He pushed her legs far apart and used his whole mouth to pleasure her. He nibbled on her lower lips, dipped his tongue between them to taste more of her juices. Jodi whined helplessly when he led hard on her sensitive bud. JiYong stopped playing after that. He tongued her with single minded focus, using his agile tongue to make her come apart. When Jodi squealed he stopped.

“Quiet, baby,” he warned. Jodi grabbed his hair and pushed his face back to her core. She complied, though, by biting on her finger. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her closer. JiYong flipped and twirled his stiffened tongue. Jodi groaned as her legs started to shake. To better stabilize her, JiYong threw one of her legs over his shoulder. “Let go, Jodi.”

It only took a few more clever swipes for her to do just that. Her head dropped back and thudded on the glass. She kept her hand pressed tight to , the other clenched in JiYong's hair. He grunted and slapped her fist lightly. Jodi let him go, but kept her hand there as she sagged against the window trying to catch her breath.

He kissed his way slowly back up to her face, then stopped. JiYong gazed at her blissful expression, feeling proud that he was the cause of the look. Jodi’s eyes cracked open. She leaned forward to kiss him, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. They both moaned and let the kiss swing from comforting to heated on its own. His hands cupped her neck before sinking into her hair. Tilting her head how he wanted it, JiYong plundered with his tongue. When her hands left the windowsill to hold on tight to his arms, JiYong stepped backwards and brought her with him. Back in the armchair, Jodi hovered over his rigid length and whined.“I can’t. I can’t.”

“Yes you can, baby,” JiYong coaxed sweetly, kissing along her jaw. “Try for me, hmm? If it’s too much, we’ll stop. Okay?”

Jodi nodded her head and let herself sink down slowly. The stretch was almost too much, but she didn’t stop. JiYong didn’t rush her or move a muscle, though it was so very hard for him to do. He just rubbed her back and let her take him at her own pace. When Jodi was fully seated, she rested her head on the back of the chair and took a few deep breaths. Jodi rocked her hips experimentally and moaned low and long. She could feel him everywhere and exactly where she needed him most.

“That feels . . .” she trailed off.

“How does it feel babe?” JiYong asked with a smile in his voice. Jodi took too long to answer, so he flexed his hips. Jodi groaned again by his ear and started to ride him slowly. Every time she sank back down, she made some new sound that drove JiYong wild. Unable to sit still anymore, he gripped her backside firmly and into her rapidly. Jodi kept pressed to the cushion to stifle any louder sounds that might escape. She moved faster, feeling him clutch to her body made her head swim. Jodi felt her coming and did nothing to delay it.

“Ah! Mmmmm,” Jodi groaned when she hit her peak. Jodi sagged against JiYong, JiYong bit down on her neck to cut off his own sounds of pleasure as he ed right after her. They both breathed deeply, taking in as much oxygen as they could. Jodi would have been content to fall asleep right there in his arms.

“Hold onto me,” JiYong told her after a few minutes. He shifted her on his lap and stood slowly with his arms tight around her. Jodi kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, expecting to feel soft sheets under her back at any moment. Instead, she was taken to the bathroom and set down on the cold counter. JiYong stepped back a few inches and disengaged slowly, making them both hiss. He kissed her forehead and asked, “Shower?”

“Bath?” Jodi countered. JiYong nodded and moved to the tub to turn the taps. Jodi reached over and flipped on the light. As she drew her hand back, she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror. “Oh my god! Look what you did to me!!”

Jodi looked at herself over her shoulder and saw the myriad of scratches and bruises decorating her body. There were hickeys and bite marks all over her neck, shoulders and collarbones.

“Damn.” JiYong stood next to her and surveyed his own damage. His torso was no better off. There were nail gouges and red lines down his back, bruises from her fingers digging in up and down his arms. “I’m going to have to wear a turtleneck on stage tonight. I look like I got beat up.”

“Well, that’s how my insides feel, so I guess we’re even.”


 

* * * * *


 

Jodi felt the sun on her face, warm and welcoming. Her eyes blinked open slowly and she smiled as she caught sight of Fuji-san standing tall before her. JiYong's arm lay across her stomach, just as warm as the sun. She reached a hand over to his cheek, then tried to get up slowly.

“Uh, uh,” he mumbled and tightened his hold. "In all the months we've been sleeping together, I've never woken up with you in my arms.”

“I have to get up," she argued and tried to move. He hooked a leg over hers.

"Five more minutes," he counter argued.

"I promise I'll be quick. The quicker I go, the quicker I can come back," she told him with a smile in her voice. JiYong grunted and let her go reluctantly. Jodi sprang up, not caring about her ness and ran to the bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter