I Love Your Girl

I Love Your Girl

Kwon Yuri

 

My blood was thumping in my ears, making a loud boom each time my heart decided to shake and throb. She really broke up with him. And here he was, pouring out all his feelings to me, telling me how his ex-girlfriend, my love, left him heartlessly. I didn't say anything but I hugged him. I hugged him tightly.

"What did I do wrong, Yul?" he mumbled. He wasn't crying, but I could tell her was heartbroken.

I felt guilty, for it was somehow my fault, "You didn't do anything wrong, buddy," I smiled weakly, patting his back.

 

Suddenly he pulled away, "I'm going to go after her,"

I widened my eyes, "W–What?"

"I'm not giving up on her," His eyes were so determined, it scared me a bit.

"But Donghae, don't you think—"

"I can't let her go, Yuri! I think I really love her!" I winced at his words.

 

Suddenly his eyes zoned in completely on me, "Can you help me?"

My heart did a flip in anxiousness, "Donghae—"

"You helped me get back together with her, help me chase after her,"

"But I..." Yuri trailed off as she saw tears building up in Donghae's eyes.

"Please,"

 

"Fine,"

 

 

"It's almost midnight, why are you—" Jessica started as she opened the door before pausing as her eyes widened, "Yuri," she stated.

"Listen," I took a deep breath.

"Why are you–"

"Donghae wants you back," I cut her off, "And he asked me to help him,"

Jessica quirked an eyebrow, "But I'm not going back to him,"

I gave her a look of desperation, "Jessica, please," I pleaded, "He's crazy without you, he needs you,"

The blonde girl's lower lip trembled as she took a step forward, poking me in the chest, "Well I'm crazy without you," she jabbed me, taking another step forward, "And need you," She pushed me away with both of her hands, "But can't have you,"

She was crying now, tears rolling down her cheek.

 

"So he won't have me," Jessica whispered.

"Jessica–" My eyes were now tearing up.

"Leave,"

"Please—"

"I broke up with him so I won't ever have to see you again!" Jessica snapped, "I broke up with him so I could forget about you!" Her hands rolled up into fists as she started punching my chest, "And now you're asking me to get back with him?" she asked in outrage.

 

I reached up and grabbed Jessica's wrists, "Stop,"

She didn't stop.

"Jessica,"

More punches.

"Jessica, stop!" I finally yelled. Jessica sniffed, her shoulders trembling, "I love you,"

I frowned deeply, a tear rolling down my cheek, "I.. I can't, you know this already,"

 

"If he was your bestfriend, he'd want you happy," Jessica sniffled, "And he wouldn't care if you date me,"

"He loves you,"

"I don't love him," Jessica shook her head, eyes looking up into mine, "I don't love him,"

"Just—"

Jessica ripped away her wrists from my grip and began to walk back into the house. As she was about to close the door, I pushed it open. The older girl took a step back in shock as I walked into her house, closing the door behind me. 

Thank goodness her family is in the states while she studies here.

 

I pointed a shaky finger at Jessica, my walls now breaking down, "I can't sleep because of this," I stated, "Because I– I'm torn,"

Taking a step forward, I watched as Jessica backed up against the wall, "T–Torn between.. between my best friend and.. and my love," I bit down on her lip, staring at Jessica for just a moment, "And.. I want to be selfish," Jessica's hope went up.

"But I can't," 

Jessica placed a hand on my stomach, lightly shoving me away, "Then why are you here?" she asked coldly, ignoring the tears that were still rolling down her cheeks.

She her heels and began to walk down the hall. I followed immediately and wrapped my arms around Jessica's waist from behind and pulled the girl into my embrace. Jessica choked down a sob.

"Because I.. I love you,"

The blonde girl clamped a hand over to contain her cries.

 

"I love you, Jessica Jung," I whispered. Jessica shook her head violently, gasping for air as her sobs choked her. I tightened my grip, kissing Jessica's shoulder repeatedly, "I love you,"

"You said yourself that you wouldn't date me," Jessica whimpered.

"I only said that because Donghae," I let out a quivery breath, "He's my best friend. And he too is in love with you,"

"It wouldn't be right," I shook my head softly as I saw Jessica turn her head, looking straight into my eyes, "Dating the love of his life. It just wouldn't.." I trailed off, "It wouldn't..." My lips gently grazed Jessica's, "Wouldn't..."

 

Jessica turned her body so she was facing me and pulled me in for a kiss. Her hand wrapped around my nape, pulling me closer and molding our bodies together in the process. I peeked one eye open and saw a light blue bedroom door that said 'Jessica' and then I slowly moved our bodies towards the door, using one hand to open the knob and push the door open.

 

Even in the darkness, we found the bed and I gently laid Jessica down while continuing to kiss, ignoring the light rain that now began to hit the window.

 

"Yuri," Jessica gasped as we took everything that we didn't have to the next level.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope that wasn't too short of a chapter. Leave a comment, Peggies <3