I Love Your Girl

I Love Your Girl

Kwon Yuri

Donghae looked at me as I drove up to the cafe, parking in the small lot. I turned my head to look at him, "Look, I'll stay here in the car and you can go meet up with your girl, okay?" I said to him.

He frowned and shook his head like a little kid. I sighed, "What do you want me to do?"

 

"Come inside with me," he stated. I widened my eyes, "What? Why?"

Donghae pouted, "Please? You can just sit at a nearby table,"

 

I sighed and nodded, "Okay fine, get out of the car now,"

Donghae smiled and exited the car and I followed behind him. We entered the cafe and I immediately heard a voice call out, "Donghae!" The voice was high pitched, very high pitched. Higher than normal. Like a dolphin.

 

Donghae and I both turned and we saw a girl with straight blonde hair sitting at one of the booths. I mumbled a quick, "Good luck," to Donghae before proceeding to sit at one of the nearby booths, close enough to hear their conversation.

"Jessica," Donghae greeted though his voice wasn't very happy.

 

So Jessica was her name? I mentally smiled, a pretty name for a pretty girl. What? It's not a crime to think of a girl as pretty, is it? Their conversation started.

 

"The picture," Donghae bluntly started their conversation. I face palmed myself. Way to make it awkward right away, Donghae.

It was silent for a moment as I kept my ears as close as physically possible to hear all their conversation.

"It.." I heard her low voice.

"It?" Donghae questioned.

 

"It was an old picture, one from before we were dating," Jessica explained carefully.

I can imagine the way Donghae was frowning, his lips turned down and his forehead crinkled, "Don't lie to me Jessica, it was the party from last weekend, wasn't it?"

 

Once again, silence. 

 

"Wasn't it?" Donghae asked, a little more forcefully. I was afraid that it might be getting out of hand, so I stood up and walked to the booth, "Donghae," I called out and Donghae looked at me.

 

"What, Yuri, what?" he snapped at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. Donghae sighed and took a deep breath, "What?"

I moved my head a little, indicating for him and me to have a little talk away from Jessica. He sighed and followed me while Jessica looked at both of us with a sad face on.

 

"Why'd you interupt, Yuri?" Donghae asked.

I frowned, "Aren't you being a little bit too... agressive?"

"Agressive?" Donghae asked, surprised.

 

"You're barely letting her explain anything, you're assuming things," I said softy to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Donghae sighed and nodded, "I guess I am.. I'm just still a little mad,"

I gave him a soft gaze, "That's fine, just try not to be soo.. assertive,"

 

Donghae nodded, "Thanks, Yul,"

I nodded and we walked back to the booth and Jessica looked at me, "Who is she?"

Donghae smiled a little and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I could feel Jessica glaring at me, "This is Kwon Yuri, my best friend,"

 

Jessica frowned, "Best friend?" she asked in a cold tone, obviously jealous. Donghae leaned in and put his lips next to my ear and I tried my best not to shove him away from me, "Make her jealous with me," he whispered before giving my cheek a quick kiss.

 

I glared at Donghae and I knew he was giggling like a little kid on the inside. Jessica was practically fuming by now. I don't think it's a very good idea for us to make her jealous.

 

"You kiss your best friend?" Jessica asked through clenched teeth.

I let out a nervous laugh and shrugged Donghae's arm off my shoulder, "Well, look at the time! It's time for me to get home, heh heh," I said, trying to slip away but Donghae was faster, "Don't be silly, Yuri, you're my ride home, you have to wait for me,"

 

Jessica was starting to turn red so I decided to stop the jealousy. I shoved Donghae, "Okay, that's enough, she's jealous enough," I said to him, glancing over to Jessica.

The blonde girl frowned deeply, "Y-Yah, that was to make me jealous?" she asked, turning red due to embarassement now.

 

Hehe, cute.

 

Donghae sighed, "I wanted to know if you really have feelings for me or if you were just playing with me,"

Jessica stood from the booth and hugged Donghae suddenly, wrapping her arms around Donghae's waist while Donghae wrapped his arms around the girl's petite body. I let out a slight smile at the two and Donghae gave me a wink.

 

The two pulled away from the hug and Donghae brought me over, wrapping his arm around my shoulder once again. Jessica raised an eyebrow at the arm wrapped around my shoulder. I tried to move away from Donghae but he brought me closer.

"Don't worry about Yuri, she's just my friend,"

 

But Jessica didn't seem to be too impressed.

 

"And she's gay," he stated out loud.

 

I reached my arm over and punched him in the stomach, making him bend over in pain, "Gee, thanks, why don't you announce it to the whole world?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Looking at Jessica, she seemed surprised, "Gay?"

Letting out a sigh, I figured I might as well tell her, "Yea," I shrugged.

 

Donghae recovered from my punch and stood up straight, "See? Nothing to worry about,"

I scoffed and looked at Donghae, "Even if I wasn't gay, no way would I go out with this disgrace of a man,"

Donghae looked at me in shock, "Excuse me?!" he yelled playfully.

 

I heard the most cutest giggle I've ever heard in my life come from the girl besides Donghae as Donghae and I continued to play fight. Eventually, all three of us got kicked out of the cafe because of the noise we were making, but we didn't really mind.

 

"It's getting late, you need a ride, Jessica?" I said to Jessica as we walked out of the cafe. Jessica looked at the darkening sky before back at me, "Do you mind?"

 

I gave a smile, "Not at all, let's go," I responded before walking to my car. Donghae walked besides me, his arm around Jessica's waist, "Thanks for coming with me, Yul, "he said to me, happy.

 

"So, you guys are still dating, right?"

Donghae looked down at Jessica, "Yea, and hopefully this time, no more pictures of my girlfriend is sent to me,"

Jessica frowned and her cheeks turned red. I rolled my eyes and opened my car door, "You enjoyed the picture, Donghae," I commented slyly.

 

I felt someone knuckle my head harshly and I glared at Donghae, who was glaring at me while Jessica blushed furiously. In the end, Donghae gave up on glaring at me and I smirked, "It's true? Isn't it?"

Donghae sighed, "Shuttup and drive,"

 

I giggled and started the car up before turning my head slightly, "So, where's your house, Jessica?"

"Take the next left," I nodded at her directions and we eventually found ourselves in front of a large house.

 

"Have a good night," I said to her. Jessica smiled at me and nodded, "Thanks for the ride, bye Yuri, bye Hae,"

Before Jessica could leave, Donghae exited the car and opened the door for her. I watched as Donghae placed his lips on Jessica's and Jessica began to kiss back almost immediately.

My heart slowed it's rate and I decided to break them up, I honked on the horn. The couple jumped away and looked at me. I rolled my eyes, "You guys are making out in public, you should be thankful I stopped before you guys lost any clothing," I said sarcastically.

 

Jessica blushed before bowing and leaving. Donghae entered the car, angry. I giggled and drove to his house before dropping him off. Donghae looked at me, "Thanks, Yuri, really,"

 

I smiled at him, "Stop being so sappy, it doesn't suit you, now go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow, we have school,"

 

Donghae leaned across and kissed my cheek, "Thanks, Yul,"

I nodded and waved bye to him before driving myself home, a certain someone on my mind the whole way.