I Love Your Girl

I Love Your Girl

Kwon Yuri

 

Today there wasn't any school, it was the weekend, which meant that maybe I would have sometime for myself.

 

Maybe.

 

 

Maybe because Donghae would probably be coming to my place any time soon. And he probably wouldn't be alone which meant he would bring...
Jessica.


My heart skips a couple of beats just thinking about seeing her.


I woke up early and glanced over at the bed side table where I saw my handphone and the photo Donghae had given me.

 

What was her name again?


Im Yoona? I think that was the name. I grabbed it and my handphone, I unconsciously started dialing, now was the moment of truth, to press the green or to not press the green. I pressed cancel and throwed the handphone to the bottom of the bed.
Aish! I'm in no mood for this, I'd call this Im Yoona and what would I say?


"Hey I got your number from my friend, heard you were a lesbian wanna hang out?" That doesn't even sound right.


I messed my hair in rage. Looking, outside, I noticed it was raining. Today wasn't going to be a good day, I could feel it.


I usually go jogging by the Han River on Saturday mornings but with this rain, I didn't even feel like getting out of bed.

 

I sighed. The weather, Jessica, Im Yoona, Donghae. Hell, the whole wide world seemed to be against me.

 

I got up and went to the kitchen, only to find out I have nothing on my fridge. You've got to be kidding me.

 

Walking to the bathroom and getting ready, I put on some clothes, grabbed my car keys and left the house hurriedly, the faster I went the faster I'd be back.


There is a convinience shop not far from here. I got inside my car and drove a couple blocks down. Then I realized.

 

I forgot an umbrella.


I ran inside, it was quiet, I guess not many people wake up in a Saturday morning with nothing in the fridge, I looked at the cashier.


Cashier? Wait? Isn't that? No....
Can't be right?
I ignored that for a while and went to get some groceries, ramen, instant noodles and whole load of things that people and girls my age shouldn't eat.


I needed everything, anything that was sugary, salty or not good. Cookies, chips, chocolate, marshmallows and whole load of other stuff filled the basket. I went to the cashier, I looked up.

 

That's her. I wasn't sure the first time but now I was, that is Im Yoona, I might only've seen her in picture but remember, I looked at her picture like 10 minutes ago.

 

"Hello" She said brightly, with a smile that went from ear to ear. How can someone smile like that with that much rain outside, I wondered as I looked through the ceiling to floor sized window of the convinience shop.
"Hello? It's 21,000 won" She called.

I looked at her.
"Ah, yes" I said as I pulled out my credit card and punched the code.

I stole a few glances at her, without her noticing, I think she didn't notice.
At least that's what I thought, until she looked at me right in the eye and smiled.
"Excuse me? Have we met before... somewhere?" She asked.

Uh-oh, what was I supposed to say? "

Oh no,we haven't met but my friend told me you're a lesbian and gave me your number and picture?"

 

That sounds so wrong. I looked at her, my answer was probably slow, and she might've thought I was weird but...

"No, I don't think so" I said trying to muster the best smile I could on this hellish day, I didn't want to seem rude to her.

"Ah, maybe you just look like someone I know" She said, "Sorry, here and thank you" she handed me the plastic bag.


I smiled, turned my back and went out of the store, once again running in the rain until I got to my car. I put the bag on the passenger seat. I looked at it and then at the store, through the window, I could see her, smiling at her handphone with the smile of a 7 year old when he sees candy.

She had, a pretty smile and she was beautiful overall, I could admit that. I suddenly saw myself actually looking at her for quite sometime, she looked outside and spotted me inside the car, I turned the engine on and drove away. I mentally facepalmed, how weird must I have seemed? My mental self...

"From a scale of one to ten?" 
"Yes"
"8" 


Gosh.
As I parked the car in front of my building I noticed two familiar figures at the door.
Donghae and Jessica.
Really? Seriously? Why?
I shook my head, shaking off my thoughts.
I walked up to them, I guess they were ringing the doorbell and no one answered, obviously.
Looking at my watch...11:00 AM?

I walked sneakly behind Donghae and punched him lightly on the ribs.
A clear "Hmph" was heard.
Hehe.


I smiled at Jessica.
 

"Hey" I let out.

"Ah, Yuri, where were you? We came to visit you, Hae said you wouldn't mind" She said with a smile.

"I don't" I said, smiling. Lying. Clearly I minded, I was not in much of mood for anything today and Im Yoona's incident was still scratching at the back of my mind.

 

"Is that a way to greet your best friend?" Donghae said as he punched my ribs.

"Hmph" was heard again but this time from me. Putting the bag on the ground I gasped for air.

 

"Hae!" Jessica exclaimed as she slapped his hand.

"You shouldn't do that," Jessica said as she eyed him.

"I was just getting revenge," Donghae said as he put his arm around my neck as usual and smiled at Jessica.

 

"Not today," I said lowly as I slapped the back of his head.

"Yuri~" He said cutely.


I eyed him.

"What did I tell you about aegyo?" I scolded.

"Only cute boys should do it and not trolls?" Donghae said.

"You've learned well" I said doing a playful bow.


He saluted me, army style.


"Yes, master," He grinned.

"This whole conversation has gone wrong in so many levels..." Jessica mumbled as she facepalmed.
 

I walked up to the door and opened it.

"C'mon let's go upstairs" I said as I got in, keeping the door open for both of them.

 

We stepped inside my apartment.

It was, a bit messy today, Donghae made sure to point that out.


"Wow, what happened here? World war 3?" He said kiddinlgly.

"I had visits,"

"Visits? You don't have visits" Donghae chuckled as he looked at me.

Jessica didn't say anything and just looked at the overall look of the whole apartment.

"Wait, could it be that..." he widened his eyes, "No! You called the number?" Donghae said as he laughed.

"No," I replied.

 

He looked at me with a worried expression.

I noticed Jessica looking down at the floor.

A strange silence set in.

 

"I called HyunA," I answered straightforwardly.

"You did what?!" Donghae yelled.

"You heard what I said," I rolled my eyes as I walked to the kitchen and put the plastic bag on the counter, coming back to the living room to clean up the mess. 

 

Jessica started to give me a hand, helping me. Donghae just did what I guess all men do, he sat on the couch.

It was messy but it wasn't long before Jessica and I cleaned everything up. Jessica sat beside Donghae who had the TV and I sat on the high chair beside the couch, I streched my legs and set them on the coffee table. I opened the bag of chips and started eating.
I noticed Jessica looked at me, I put my legs down.

 

Donghae eyed me and smiled.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"Do what?" I responded.

"Don't play dumb with me," He smirked.

"I'm not playing dumb..." I answered as I eyed the bag of chips on my lap.


Jessica was feeling out of place, I could feel it.
She got up and looked at Donghae who turned his attention from me to her.


"I have to get going, I'm meeting Krystal" She said smiling.

Krystal was Jessica's younger sister, I've never met her but according to Donghae she's a nice kid.

"Ah, okay" Donghae said as he got up and kissed Jessica goodbye, my heart tightened a bit. He walked her to the door and then came back. He laid down on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"Today is not a good day is it?" He asked.


I looked at the bag of chips then at him.

"No, you haven't noticed?" I asked.


"Whenever you have marshmallows, chips and chocolate in the same bag, I know..." Donghae said as he looked at me and smiled.

"For someone who likes girls and acts quite tough that attitude of you as always been quite girly" He said.

"Yah! I'm not girly" I denied.

 

"Why did you call HyunA?" He asked, changing the subject.

"I don't know Hae" I answered him sincerely.


Honestly, I didn't really know. It was a spur of the moment thing.
He looked at me, then at the TV.

 

"How is she?" He asked.

"Fine..." I answered.

"I guess there wasn't much talking between you two?"

-"You guessed right,"



I was sitting on my couch, I looked at this Im Yoona picture, I got up and went to the bedroom, I put the picture on my bedside table, I looked at my phone then at the window.

I dialed a number, the first one that came to my head and I pressed the call button.


She picked up, she always picked up...

"I knew you would call" She said on the other side, not even a 'hello' or 'how are you?'

"How's Hae?" She asked.


I didn't answer.

"What's wrong? Cat ate your tongue?" She asked.

I didn't answer.

"You called me to say nothing? What's wrong Yuri? You miss me?" She asked mischievously.

"I want you," I muttered, "now" I added shortly.


There wasn't a need for many wasted words.

She laughed clearly on the other side.

"Hmmm, okay" She said as she hung up the phone.

 

I looked at my handphone, why did I call her?

It wasn't long before I was in the living room and the doorbell was ringing. I walked up to the door fast, I opened it with quite some strength

There she was. Eyes wide open, surprised.

 

She was as always...y, in black short shorts and a white top. She was never one to dress in too complex outfits.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her, she was surprised, I could feel it, but she kissed me back.

I grabbed her top and pulled it up, and through her arms, soon the top was somewhere in my apartment, not sure where, but I didn't care.


I continued to kiss her as I pulled her towards the couch. I know a few things fell on the way, my clothes, more of her clothes which weren't many and some other stuff. I don't know what. She pinned my arms against the couch, we were , both of us.

"You're still as hot as I remember" She said smiling.

I looked at her and said nothing, I looked to the side.

"You were never agressive, what's wrong?" She said as she searched for my eyes. I looked at the ceiling, diverting my look.

"Not talking?" She asked.

"Not talking is y too" She said as she kissed my neck.

"I want you" I whispered into her ear. She got up and pulled me up, we went inside the room, she closed the door with her foot.
 


When I woke up in the morning, she was gone...

 

Donghae looked at me as I finished telling him about HyunA.

"So basically," he eyed me, "She came here and had with you and then left?" Donghae asked.

 

I looked at him and nodded.

"Why did you do that? Why hurt yourself in that way?" Donghae asked.

"I don't know Donghae," I stated honestly.

"I mean, are you kidding me Yuri? Don't you remember how you and HyunA ended?" He said.

"I do"

"Then why did you call her?"

"I already told you that I don't know!" I answered, annoyed.

 

Donghae looked at me and sighed.

"What about that girl, Im Yoona? Have you thought about her?" He asked.

 

I opened the marshmallows and ate one.

"Yeah, I saw her earlier when I went to the convinience store"

"You did? What did you think?" He asked.

"She's...pretty" I said.

"Ah! See? I never fail" He exclaimed proudly.

 

"Well, you do," I trailed off, "Remember HyunA?" I said.

 

Donghae looked at me sternly.

 

"Who would even guess that girl was...my friend" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Aish! Let's stop talking about HyunA..." He said as he looked down.

"Why are you here on a Saturday? Shouldn't you be inviting Im Yoona for a date?" He asked with a smile.

 

"No, I shouldn't" I said as I throwed the bag of chips at him.

Donghae looked at me with a face of shock.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's complicated,"

"What's complicated? I mean," he sighed, "Yuri, sometimes, I don't get you" He said.

"It's beter if you don't," I mumbled, he didn't hear me.

 

"Just try it okay?" He huffed out a breath of frustration.

"Sure" I answered not really paying attention.


He sighed again, I heard it clearly.

"Look Hae, don't worry about me," I gave him a fake smile, "I can deal with this, I'm a big girl,"

Donghae pulled me over and hugged me, kissing the crown of my head, "You're my best friend, Yuri, I don't want to see you hurt,"

I hummed, allowing him to hug me.

 

Though Yoona was quite beautiful, I still couldn't get over one certain person.


Thanks Trane for creating this chapter <3 (I edited it)
Always here for ya~~ ^^