I Love Your Girl

I Love Your Girl

Jessica Jung

I was just sitting there on my couch, still completely motionless.
I still didn't know what to do. My cellphone was in my hand and I know that I meant to call Donghae but I somehow couldn't even force myself to do it.
Because I didn't want to break him more. Because I didn't want him to know...
All because it somehow felt like I had betrayed him and somehow I didn't want to accept that as my reality.
I had just cheated on my boyfriend with his bestfriend and there was nothing that I could say or do that would change that fact and somehow I didn't want to accept that. I didn't want to accept the fact that I had been cruel and was about to break Donghae, to shatter his heart into a million pieces.
Suddenly my phone started to ring in my hand. My eyes opened wide when I realized who it was. 

Yuri.

"Hello" I answered.

"I told him..." She simply muttered.

My heart sank. I knew that the next thing to happen would be him searching for me. He would probably come here.

"How did it-" I was saying but she cut me off. 

"Bad" She answered.

"We fought" Yuri let out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I've had worse" Yuri said as she smiled.

"Look, he's probably gonna show up there. If I know him all too well, he'll be drunk"

"If he does that...don't call the police okay? Call me" Yuri said.

"Okay" I answered.

"I'll talk to you later" Yuri said as she hung up.

I put the phone on the table and looked down. What had I gotten into. These two...
Why did I have to fall in love with Yuri? I asked myself again and again, I asked my heart.
It's not like I meant it to happen. But I knew, I knew that he would never understand, no matter how hard I explained it to him.
To him, this would always be a betrayal. I just decided to simply wait until he came here, trying to think of what to say to him, how to answer his questions. 

Kwon Yuri

I knew he would show up at Jessica's place eventually. I knew him all too well. Which is why it felt terrible to have done something like this to him.
I should've let him hit me a couple more times. Maybe I deserved it. Maybe?  I knew for sure that I deserved it. I had betrayed his trust, broken his heart...
I singlehandedly had stabbed his heart...
It felt bad, that much I can tell you, it didn't just feel bad it felt awful. All this incident had left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. Or maybe that was just the taste of my own blood. I let out a loud sigh as I laid down on the couch an sack of ice on my stomach, phone by my side, waiting for the hours to pass to see if Donghae showed up. She closed her eyes and eventually she drifted off to sleep.


Suddenly something jolt her off her sleep, she felt her phone vibrate and picked it up.

"Yes?!" Yuri answered.

"He's here..." Jessica said.


Jessica Jung

I didn't want to open the door. I just wante to wait until Yuri came back. Looking at him in his poor state broke my heart more than I was expecting.

"Jessica!" Donghae screamed, completely drunk.

I watched him from behind the curtains.

"I know you're in there! It's all your fault, this is all your fault, that's why, that's why I had to fight Yuri..."

"Ah, Yuri, that , what bro...she finally betrayed me, that motherer"

"I knew it, I was expec-" Suddenly he fell down.

"I was expecting her to do it-" He said as he gulped down more soju.

"Answer me you lying !" He let out.

Yuri had hung up and was on her way. Jessica just kept watching the poor one man show Donghae was putting up in front of her building, and even if Yuri told her not to call the police...someone else would.