I Love Your Girl

I Love Your Girl

Kwon Yuri

"Gee, Yuri. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you were dating Jessica," Donghae joked as I texted Jessica with a smile on my first. I winked at him and he chuckled, punching my shoulder gently, "But I know you'd never do that,"

My smile dropped and I looked at him seriously, "How do you know that?"

Donghae's smile dropped too.

 

Then, we both burst out laughing, bending over while holding our stomachs from the laughter. We wiped the tears at the corners of our eyes, "Oh man, that was a good one, Yuri,"

I nodded, "I know,"

 

A certain blonde girl walked into my apartment building without knocking, "What are you two idiots laughing about?"

"Yah~ Is that your way of greeting your boyfriend?" Donghae pouted.

"No, but this is," Jessica said before placing herself on Donghae's lap, initiating a kiss. I made a gagging noise, ignoring the faint poke at my heart, "Oh my gosh, guys. Too much PDA!" I exclaimed.

Jessica turned her head to me, breathing hard as her chest rose up and down, "But we are inside of your apartment,"

"Yeah! MY apartment!" I emphasized.

 

"Oh calm down, Yuri. I caught you and HyunA making out at my house before," Donghae smirked while Jessica gave me a surprised look, her eyebrows raised up.

"You got me drunk, Donghae!" I accused, "Plus.. HyunA's..." I trailed off, thinking of the right word, "scary," I finished.

Donghae burst out laughing, wrapping his arms around Jessica's waist as Jessica faced me, still sitting on Donghae's lap, "Scary? You didn't seem scared when you were each other's faces off,"

 

I rolled my eyes, "Well there was that one time when you--" I started but Donghae yelled over me, "NO!" he screamed and I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "You promised me you would never speak of that again,"

"Speak of what?" Jessica asked, confused.

"Nothing!" Donghae answered quickly.

Jessica pouted, "But I want to know,"

 

"Well you see..." I began, Donghae hid is face behind Jessica's shoulder. I laughed a bit before continuing, "There was this one time when Donghae went out to a party and he called me to pick him up. He was totally hammered, by the way," 

Donghae's face was all red.

"So when I brought him back to my apartment he attempted to seduce me," I paused because I was shaking with laughter.

"Oh my gosh," Donghae mumbled.

 

"It didn't work, obviously, because I don't like boys," I continued on.

"So what'd he do?" Jessica asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"He stripped,"

 

"OKAY! That's enough of that story!" Donghae exclaimed while I sprawled my body on the couch, laughing loudly, holding my stomach. Jessica was also now giggling as she sat on the couch besides Donghae. 

Donghae got up and went over to me, "Funny?" he asked.

I nodded but squealed when he began to tickle my waist. As he was tickling me my shirt rode up a bit, revealing my stomach.

I was breathing really hard from all the laughing and Donghae stopped, "What the hell, Yuri. You have better abs than I do!" he exclaimed, smacking my stomach loudly.

 

Still breathing hard, I glanced down at my stomach, holding it, "Ouch," I said, breathless.

"Donghae doesn't even have abs," Jessica said, sitting next to me while I pulled my shirt down, taking deep breaths as I calmed myself.

"Yes I do!" Donghae exclaimed, "It's just not visible yet," he added the last part.

Jessica then poked my stomach, making me jump. Then she poked Donghae's. She frowned, "Yahh~ You're in your stomach," she accused Donghae.

 

"Am not," he disagreed.

I rolled my eyes at my friends before leaning back, letting my feet rest on Jessica's lap. Donghae shoved my feet off Jessica, "Get your nasty feet off my girlfriend,"

Sticking my tongue out at him, I continued to lay down but my legs were curled up so they weren't touching Jessica.

 

"I don't understand why you guys want to hang out at my apartment. Why don't you go over Donghae's place and have or whatever you do?" I asked bluntly.

Jessica blushed red and I smiled a bit. Donghae pinched my leg, "Ow!" I exclaimed, sitting up and punching him on the shoulder.

"Ouch, your punches really hurt, Yuri," Donghae pouted.

"Then don't make me mad," I stated.

 

"And besides, my parents would be home and they would hear us. Or, moreover, they would hear Jessica,"

Jessica was now blushing deeply as she hid her face into my shoulder. "Yah~ My shoulder's right here," Donghae pouted, moving his shoulder closer to Jessica's.

"You just talked about her screaming while having , why would she hide behind you?" I stated as Jessica's soft hands wrapped around my arm.

"It's true," Jessica voiced out softly. I smiled a bit before talking again.

 

"So you'd rather have at my apartment?"

Donghae smirked, "Exactly,"

"Have you guys even had yet?" I questioned.

Jessica pinched my arm. "Ow, you have sharp nails, Sica," 

 

The nickname slipped out of my mouth and both Jessica and Donghae looked at me. I played it cool, "What?"

"Sica?" Donghae questioned, I shrugged.

"That's a cute nickname, I'm using that from now on!" Donghae smiled widely and I felt my heart slow down a few beats, "Oh," was all I managed but I let out a smile.

 

Jessica was still looking at me.

 

I cleared my throat, "Well, you guys have some here then, I'm out. Call me when you're done with whatever," I said, attempting to escape from Jessica's stare.

"I was kidding, Sica is still a ,"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jessica, "Really?"

She nodded, shy.

 

"Yuri isn't a ," Donghae spoke.

I glared at him, "Dude, you're seriously spilling out all of my secrets,"

"Who'd you lose it to?" Jessica questioned.

"This dude," I pointed to Donghae and Jessica widened her eyes, "What?!" she exclaimed.

I covered my ears and Jessica unwrapped her arms from around mine, "You had to scream so loud? And yes, this idiot right here took my ity. But clearly, it did not work out for now I am gay,"

 

"Apparently I turned her gay," Donghae spoke with a smile.

I shuddered at the thought of Donghae taking my ity again, "Eww, I can't believe I ever had with you,"

"We were young,"

Jessica frowned and I noticed this. I looked at her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "No need to feel jealous. Donghae doens't like me in that way and I most certainly do not like him that way. He's all yours,"

 

I stood from the couch, "I'm out,"

 

"Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

I shrugged, "Out,"

"Where?" Donghae continued as I slipped on my coat and put on my shoes.

"For a walk,"

"Why?"

"Shut up, Donghae,"

 

I heard him chuckle, "Be careful,"

"Yes, mother,"