7~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

“Aemi, wait!” Aemi just walks fast, pretending not to hear that her name being called by Taehyung. To be honest, she was really shock and also upset when Taehyung saying such ridiculous words to Hyori earlier.

‘I’m so done with this! Why I accepted him to be my friend at the first place?’ She thought. ‘What a stupid I am. I should know that maybe he is trying to use me to get rid of that idiot queenka! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!’ Aemi slammed her forehead as she walks faster, wanting to leave the school as soon as possible.

However, she was not fast enough as her wrist being pulled by Taehyung, making her turns around, facing him. “Why aren’t you stopped when I called your name earlier?” He asked, staring at her gently. Aemi just gulped as her heart is beating so fast, looking at his eyes.

“I ahh…. I want to go to my workplace fast. It’s late.” Aemi said, trying to make excuse to him. Taehyung just frowned.

“It’s still have an hour before you-” Realizing what he just said, Taehyung bit his lips. Aemi narrowed her eyes to him.

“How you…. Are you stalking me for all this time?” Aemi asked.

“I-”

“Just who are you following me everywhere I go?” Aemi said, with pissed off tone. Taehyung just gulp.

“I just want to protect you.”

“Protecting me?” Aemi scoffed. “Want to know something? Since you came in my life, all things start to get wrong. Fortunately, I just have to deal with that queenka only. How about in the future? I have to deal with your enemies?” Taehyung just was being quiet. “One more thing, if you want to protect me, stop following me. Bye.” Aemi released her wrist from Taehyung’s grip harshly, and walking straight, leaving Taehyung from behind.

Taehyung just looking Aemi walking away from him with sad and sorrow feeling. It was hurt that his angel mad at him. ‘I just want to protect you. I really don’t want you to get any harm from someone, that’s why I secretly do it. ’ He sigh. ‘I really make you upset, my angel. I’m sorry.’ Taehyung said and slowly walks to meet other Bangtan Boys members.



 

It was night already and to Aemi luck, she was able to go home safely without Taehyung sending her as usually. Aemi come out from her bathroom after shower, and sit on the edge of her bed while wiping her wet hair with small towel. Suddenly, she stops her action and just stares at her desk table blankly, thinking about Taehyung. Suddenly, she feels guilty.

“Am I being too harsh to him?” She asked herself. Then, her bedroom door is being knocked; making her thought just went away.

“Unnie, can I come in?” Hyemi’s voice can hear out from her room.

“Sure. Come in.” The door is being open, and Hyemi’s face was popped out first behind the door.

“Are you busy?” She asked as Hyemi close the door and walks towards her sister. Aemi just give a small smile to her.

“Nah, I just finish showering though. Wae?” Hyemi sit beside Aemi and smile.

“Nothing. I just miss talking to you.” Hyemi said and pouts. Aemi just scoffed playfully and hug Hyemi’s shoulder.

“Why so sudden, huh? Something happen to you today?”

Hyemi just shook her head.“Anni…” Aemi just stares at her dongsaeng, when suddenly she thought about this one question.

“Hyemi, what do you think when a guy suddenly declare you as a girlfriend suddenly, although you just knew for less than a month?” Hyemi just looks at her weirdly.

“Why you asked? Did someone do that to you?”

“Ehh? A-anniya… it’s just, my friend asking me that question earlier.” Hyemi just nodded.

“Sooyun unnie?”

“Err… nope. It’s my other friend.” Aemi said, trying to cover that it was from her own question. “So, what do you think?”

“Well, I’m not quite sure about this, but maybe there are two options.” Aemi just keep shut, signing Hyemi to keep continue. “First, he probably means it, and second, he just joking around.” Aemi just bit her lips, as she was actually thought the same thing with her dongsaeng. “But…” Aemi looks at Hyemi again. “It depends on your friend if she can sense the honesty from that guy as he said that.” It hit Aemi. She really felt Taehyung’s honesty as he told that to Hyori during the school.

That makes her thought about other things again.

He let her called him by his real name.

He stalks her at her workplace.

He accompanies her home almost every night.

He smiles only to her and not to other girls at the school.

He willing to answer every single question she asked although it was very sensitive one.

He cares about her and protecting her from queenka earlier as she was his precious person.

 

 

That makes Aemi realized…

‘Taehyung likes me?’ Aemi suddenly thought. 

 

 

Author Note:

 

Hello!!! ^^ here is new chappie for you....hope you guys enjoy it.... :)