3~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Aemi POV:

Get well soon and hope we will meet again...

 

Arghh! Why I'm saying that to him last night? No wonder I have seen him somewhere. Stupid brain, why you forgot about it? Fortunately, that V guy did not come and talk to me. So, I feel save for a while.

The school is already done and like usual, I will go to the cafe for the work. After saying goodbye to Sooyun, I quickly head to the cafe. 

 

No one POV:

Little didn't she know, there is someone who was watching her in front of the gate, but she didn't realized it since he was standing against to wher Aemi was headed to. Yes....

It was Taehyung. He was waiting for her actually. Then, as he saw Aemi already walking out, he is following her from behind. One time, he was wondering where she want to go, and the other time he want to make sure that no one was disturbing her.

"Aishh, I feel like I'm stalker.." He said while grabbing his hair. "Argh, whatever..." Then, he continues following Aemi until they reach at the cafe shop.

"What is she doing here?" He said while leaning his back against a wall at the other shop while watching the cafe. After 10 minutes, he saw Aemi was wearing apron and picking up the things on the table. He smiles.

"She is working here? Is she poor or something?" He muttering to himself. But, he don't care. In fact, he was waiting for Aemi until she done her shift. 

"Thank you. See you again!!!" Taehyung was looking at her whois brightly smiles to her co-workers before she starts walking. He also starts to follow her too since it's too late now and he was afraid that his angel might be in danger in any soon. However, Aemi seems like she been following, so she will stop and turns back. Taehyung manage to hide behind the light pole.

 

Aemi POV:

I feel that someone was following me, so I stop and turns back. There's nothing behind me. However, when I was about looking to the front, I saw a human shadow was standing behind the light pole and yes, it's from the light itself.

"Can you just show yourself and telling mewhy are you following me around?" I asked while crossed my arms on her chest. Seeing no reaction, I sighs. "I have a black belt in taekwando, so don't dare to scares me." I said it  again. 

"You do?" My eyes widened as I heard a guy voice. Then, he showing himself, making me shock. 

"You are..." I speak while pointing at him. That V guy just smiles.

"Hi there!" He said and smile. I raised my eyebrow. Is he just saying hi to me? I thought he was cold, arrogant  or something. He is smiling too

"Did you just... smile?"

"Why? I can't smile?" He said while walking closer to me. "Hi! We meet again! I'm.."

"V." He looks confuse. "Of course I know who you are. Well, at least my best friend always telling me about you~" I said.

"Oh. I see..." He said. "But, I will let you call me Taehyung."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah, it's my real name." He said. 

"Well, okay. Nice to see you. Gotta go.." I said, and was walking away from him.

"Hey, wait!" Then, he was standing beside me. "Let me walk you home. It's dangerous for a girl like you....  although you have a black belt in your hand." He said. 

"Well, Taehyung sshi, for your information, I hate a gangster like you so please don't make me involved in your problem if you are seeing your enemy here." I said. 

"Well, I don't care anyway." He said, making me stop walking. He turns back as he feels that I'm not besides him. "What's wrong?"

"Why are you following me earlier?"

"Hmm...." He seems thinking for a while before smiling again. Somehow, that smiles making my heart beats fast. It look sincere, unlike earlier. But, I try to snap it out from my mind. 

"Yes?"

"I just want to say thanks for helping me last night. I was trying to talk to you but you seems busy, so.."

"You don't have to." I said and continue walking and of course with him.

After talking to him for a while, I can sense that he was nice. Well, yeah, maybe some people just seeing him as an cold guy, but when he starts talking, he was talkative, telling about his life or something. 

"Well, we arrive at my house now." I said. Then, he looks at in front of my house. 

"Such a nice house you have. Did your parents at home now?" My heart feels sad as he mentioned them.

"They are not." I said.

"Jinjja? Where are they?"

"Heaven.." He seems confuse at first, but somehow he manage to capture what I mean.

"I'm sorry."

"That's fine. It's already passed now." I said.

"So..?" 

"I'm leaving with halmeoni and my younger sister." I said. He just nods. "Oh, I have to...."

"Oh, sure, but...." I was looking at him."Can we be friends? I mean, yeah..." I smile.

"Guess so~" I said making his face looks bright.

"Jinjja? Thanks." He said. 

"Hmm.. Bye~" I said before enter my house.

 

Taehyung POV:

She's orphan..... I should know about that. Stupid you,Taehyung! I looks at her house again. I smile. What a great personality she have. I promise that Iwill protect you and no one gonna hurt you. I really promise.

I take a last look of her house before start walking to go home.

 

 

 

 

*Hi, sorry for late update... Well, I don't know whether I should continue this story because I think it's kinda boring or something... I'm sorry... >_< anywa happy reading everyone and sorry for bad grammar or errors... :3*