5~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

*Hiiiiii!!!!Miss me?? hehehe... yeah... i finally comeback!! Truly sorry for not updating around.... 4 to 5 months?? hehehe... too bust with my study and also my new stories.... hohohoh.... anyway recently, i finally get some ideas to continue this stories so here it is.!! please don't mad at me... TT TT huhuhuh..... and totally thanks for waiting for me to update it. ^^*

 

“Thank you! See you guys again!” Aemi said and bowed to her co-workers inside the cafe. As she walks out from the café, someone called her makes her turns around.

“T-Taehyung-sshi?” Aemi said, shock seeing Taehyung was the person who called her name.

“Hey, what’s up?” He said, smiling at her. He’s happy actually, seeing his angel face right now, although they already met during school time.

“What are you doing here?”Aemi asked, as she looks around the place, thought that he was with his gang.

“I ahh…. Just walks around here. Then, I saw you walking out from the café, so I thought about greeting you.” He lied. Actually, he was watching Aemi in the café or in other word, stalking her.

“Ahh… I see. I thought you are stalking me or something.” Taehyung just give smile, as he heard what Aemi just said was true.

“So, where are you going now?” he asked Aemi, trying to change the topic.

“Oh, I was going home.” She simply answers. “Why?”

“Ehh? Ahh, if that’s the case, I can accompany you home now.” Aemi just blink her eyes, which Taehyung found it cute.

“It’s okay. I can walk home alone.” She said but Taehyung just shook his head.

“I just can let a girl go home alone at this time. Besides, I thought we are friends?” as Aemi hear the words, she just bit her bottom lip, feeling guilty. “Are you hates me because I’m gangster or what?”

“A-anniyo!!” Aemi said sook both of her hands in front of Taehyung. “Well, I admit that I hate gangster, but that doesn’t mean I hate you too. I think you have reasons doing it. I guess…” she said. “It’s just, I really don’t want to burden you to walks me home. It’s kinda far though and I-”

“It is not a burden.” Taehyung said, interrupting her words. “I am a person who protecting my friends although I’m gangster though. But, I am not too bad that I always fighting every single day. I fight when I had to, that’s all.” He said. ‘And I want to protect you from anything bad happen, my angel,’ he thought in his mind. “So, may I?” he asks Aemi again.

“Well, if you really want to… I wouldn’t mind actually.” She said, making Taehyung smiles again.

“Then, let’s go, or your halmeoni and dongsaeng will get worried of you.” He said. Aemi just nodded and starts walking, along with Taehyung besides.

Without they realized, there is someone was watching them from the back of the building. He just looks at Aemi and Taehyung, before smirks.

“So, that is your weakness, V? I will get revenge at you…. using her.” That guy said.



 

“Taehyung-shhi, can I ask you something?” Aemi speaks. Taehyung just look at her before nodding.

“Sure. What is it?” he asked.

“Why you became gangster?” She asked bluntly. “Well, it’s fine if you don’t-”

“Actually…” She looks back at him. “I don’t want to live like this.”

“Then why you had to? I mean, you are smarter than me, which it’s a fact, so why?”

“Well, maybe you want to believe it or not but, I was a nice student before.” He said. “I have a lot of friends to hang out with, being polite towards others… until one day...” his expression change. “One of my friends died.” Aemi just widened her eyes.

“What?” Taehyung just smile.

“It was one day before the midterm exam during middle school. Both of us were walking together to home, using our usual path as few gangsters were blocking our ways.” He said, trying to remind those hurt memories. “I was too weak to protecting myself, so he protecting me from being target by them. Then, he is just being attacked by them until one of them knocked him down with baseball bat.” He said. Aemi was just staring at him with sad and guilty look. “He died in front of my eyes.”

“I-I’m sorry.” She said. Taehyung just shook his head.

“It is not your fault. You didn’t know about this. ” He said. “So that time, I was really depressed, blaming myself because of what happens. Since then, I become cold and quiet person. Not long after that, I met Bangtan Boys member and they knew about my past and also the gang who did that to my belated friend, so they offered themselves to help me. ” He said. “So, here I am…” he laughs.

“Did you found the gangsters who have killed your friend?” Taehyung nodded.

“We did, but we didn’t manage to attacked all of them. There are too many though. But, I finally get revenge for those who did kill my friend that time.” Aemi just nodded. “So, you still hate me being a gangster?”

Aemi just smile. “Since you have proper reason for being a gangster, I think I will start accepting you being with it.” She said. “But, like you had said before, fight when you had to. So.. You know what I mean right?” she asked.

Taehyung just laugh. “Sure. Anything for you, angel.” He suddenly said, making Aemi stops walking and look at him.

“What did you said?”Taehyung who realized it just look at her and gives awkward smile.

“Eh? Uh, no-nothing! Oh, your house is almost there! Let’s go!” He said as he suddenly walks fast, covering his red face. Aemi just tilted her head to the side, seeing Taehyung weird behavior.

“I think I have heard he said angel earlier. Oh, whatever. Taehyung-sshi, wait up!!!” She said as she starts running towards Taehyung who is already quite far from her.