11~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

"For a date..." 

'A date? Seriously? A date? Is my hearing got problem or this guy in front of me was insane? We are not couple though, so is it weird?' The words played around Aemi's head, in which she was too stunned to react of what Taehyung just said earlier. However, seeing her priceless face makes the boy just laughing hard, breaking Aemi's thought.

"Your face is so funny!" He said, holding his stomach for laughing too hard. Aemi just pouted, grabbing cushion beside her and throw it directly to Taehyung's head. The latter winced in pain and shock because of the sudden attack. 

"Do you think that is funny? Geez..." Aemi glares at Taehyung, still pouting with arms was wrapped on her chest. Taehyung still laugh, but not as hard as before. He looks at Aemi and smile was formed on his lips.

"I'm sorry. Please don't mad at me, princess." Aemi widened her eyes again, feeling shock yet fluttering a bit when that guy called him that. 

'This guy is totally nuts...' She makes fake coughs and pretends didn't hear that.

"You haven't answer my question though."

"I already done that..." The girl raised her eyebrows. 

"You mean by, A date thing?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Are you serious?" he nodded again. "Really? We are not a couple though." Aemi shut she lips with her hand quickly, realizing that she just slipped her thought loudly. Taehyung just chortled and shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, we can be the one." He calmly said.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Aemi scream loudly to him, making him shut his ears with his hands. 

"Geez, you just taking things too seriously, Aemi-yah." 

"It's because you looks seriously saying that." Taehyung just sighs, standing up from the couch. Aemi just glaring at him.

"Okay, okay. Let me rephrase it back. " Aemi just frowned, waiting for him to continue his words. Taehyung just smiled.

"Let's hang out."


Both of them stopped walking as they look directly to the front. Taehyung just happily smiling like he founds something interesting. Meanwhile, Aemi just blankly stare what is in front of her before turns to Taehyung beside her.

"An amusement park?" She asked him, feeling weird that the cold guy that students in her school bragged about, plus a kingka goes to this kind of place. Taehyung looks at her and nodded like a child.

"Yeap. Do you like it?" Aemi looks at the entrance with signboard saying 'WELCOME TO SEOUL AMUSEMENT PARK', nodding her head.

"I do, but it's kind of surprising that you going to this kind of place." Taehyung pouts, makes Aemi internally said it was adorable. 

"Of course I do. I'm still high school student." The girl just rolled her eyes.

"You forgot to put 'kingka' in that words." Aemi said annoyingly and just calmly entering the park, leaving the boy behind. 

"Yah, Kang Aemi!" Taehyung shouts, ignoring other people's stare around him. "Aigoo, that girl is unbelievable really. Fortunately, I love her though." He just sighs and slowly walking into the park, following Aemi behind.

Both of them just wandering around, still haven't decided about which one they should play first. There is lots of booth around them with fun game so it was hard for Aemi and Taehyung to choose where to start first.

Suddenly, Aemi stops walking, which makes Taehyung surprised. She just looking somewhere and the boy followed her stare, the cotton candy booth. Taehyung looks back at Aemi's face, who looks amused about how the candy was made. He just smiles, thinking about how adorable 'his' girl now.

"Seeing your face with mouth open, I can sense that you want that, aren't you?" Aemi turns her head towards the boy besides her. She then staring at the booth again and shook her head.

"N-no, I don't like sweets." She lied. She was actually loves sweets so much, especially cotton candy. But, she was too shy to admit that in front of Taehyung, thinking how he will for that.

"Really? But, your face shows like you want it so badly that you will cry..." Taehyung said while raising his eyebrows. Aemi just bit her lower lips. The boy just chuckled and grabbing Aemi's hand, dragging her towards the cotton candy booth. Aemi feels electric shock around her hand, where Taehyung was holding tightly yet gently. It feels like their hands fit perfectly, and it makes her heart fluttering. There quite a lot of people at the booth, but both of them were manage to slip to where the cotton candy machine was. 
"Which colour you want?" He asked. Aemi just blinked for couple of times, looking at him blankly. "Is my face states the colour of the candy though?" He asked again, making Aemi's sense comes back and looks forward to the various colours of the cotton candy. 

"The blue one." She answered. Taehyung nodded and looks at the female worker in front of them. 

"I want the blue one to this kiddo, please." Aemi just glaring at him, making Taehyung laugh. The worker give the cotton candy to Taehyung and he passes the money to the latter. After saying thank you, he turns to Aemi, giving it to her. Her eyes was sparkling seeing her favourite in front of her, although she was trying to control those excited feeling. Aemi was about to take the cotton candy when Taehyung raised his hand high.

"What-"

"Well, you should at least says thank you to me though." Taehyung pouted. Aemi just gulped, seeing how cute a man in front of her right now. 

"I didn't asked you to buy it for me though, but... Thank you." She said, wanting to grabs the candy, but Taehyung hold her wrist.

"Well, I think that's not enough. How about a kiss on my cheek?" He wiggles his eyebrows playfully, move his face closer to Aemi. The girl was stunned that she step back a bit. "Come on, I'm waiting, Aemi-yah." She narrowed her eyes towards Taehyung before she calmly slaps Taehyung's right cheek lightly.

"Just forget it, Kim Taehyung!" Aemi said, leaving the poor boy behind. "I can't believe that he just asked that in public. Gah!" She muttered annoyingly. Meanwhile, Taehyung rubs his cheek with his other free hand, smiling.

"Aigoo, even she do that is adorable." He said to himself. Luckily no one saw him like that, being crazy guy because of a girl. "Yah, Kang Aemi, wait up!"

Aemi just ignored Taehyung calling him, before she feels that someone hold her arms and turns her body around. Aemi just pouting, making Taehyung smiles. The boy then grabs Aemi's hand, putting the cotton candy on it. 

"Here it is. Please don't mad at me. I was just joking.." Aemi just glaring at him, before turns her view to the blue-coloured sweet in front of her. Then, she slowly smile.

"Thank you again, Taehyung-sshi." Taehyung suddenly frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I hate when my friend called me so formally though. " Aemi bit inside of her cheek. "My special friend, to be exact. Just call me Taehyung is enough. " Aemi just smile and nodded.

"I'm sorry and thank you, Taehyung-yah." The boy smiles again, feeling happy to hear that. As Aemi devours the candy, both of them strolling around the park, eating and playing the games from each booth. As the time passes, it was sunset, signing that it's the time they should go home now.

"Thank you for the 'hang out' earlier." Aemi said. "And for this too..." She then shows a white teddy bear that she hug, the prize that Taehyung got to her from shooting game booth. Taehyung just nodded.

"No problem, as long my girl is happy, it is more than enough for me." Aemi feels her cheeks turn red.

"Taehyung- yah, can I ask you something?" He looks at her, waiting for her question. "Why.... do you like me?" Taehyung then stops walking suddenly, making Aemi do the same too. He then turns his body to her, staring at her eyes.

"I do not like you though." Aemi feels like her heart stops for a while. "Because I sincerely loves you." Taehyung said, making the girl widened her eyes. "I don't know actually why I feels that to you though, in fact you're even not my type." He continued. "But, my heart says otherwise. I just don't need any reasons to loves you. My heart was choosing to loves you." Aemi feels butterflies inside her stomach right now, fluttering yet touching on how the kingka boy feels for her. 

"But. Why is still me, and not Hyori? I thought-"

"We are close enough to be a couple?" Taehyung interrupted Aemi' words. "Well, I just thought her as my sister, since we both were in same middle school before. Not more, not less." He then hold Aemi's hand gently. "Trust me, I never felt like this before, Aemi. You are the first girl who makes me feel crazy right now." The girl just staring at him, looking unsure, but deep inside, she was slowly attached to this kingka. 

"I... Don't know, Taehyung-yah. Just.... Give me some more time." She said. Taehyung just gives small smile, letting her hand go. 

"I understand. I'm willing to wait for you as long as you want." Aemi returns the smile, feeling overwhelmed about how determined Taehyung was to wait for her. 

"Thank you, Taehyung." He just nodded.

"Let's get going then. I afraid halmeoni would mad at me, bring her lovely grandchild home so late." 

"Tsk, she is not your halmeoni, Taehyung." The boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, she asked me to called her that earlier..." Taehyung said. Both of them continued talking about random things and laughing, when they heard someone calling Taehyung's name. 

"Having some fun huh, V?" Both of them turns around, only to see Taehyung froze, and Aemi blankly looking at couples of black-outfits men looking at them, with their smug smirks. Aemi looks at the pale Taehyung and towards the men again. 

'I'm feel a bad vibe about this situation.' Aemi thought, sensing the tense between them.


Author Notes:

Hey guys...

I don't even know what i'm doing in this chapter though... hahaha

Oh well, sorry for bad grammar. English is not my main language, but I hope you guys enjoy it. <3

 

XOXO~