9~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Both of them just keep quiet as they slowly walks together towards Aemi’s house. It was an awkward situation for them after what happen earlier. In Taehyung’s mind, he was cursing Jin and Suga for leaving them alone at the alley. Meanwhile, Aemi just feel embarrassed for hugging Taehyung at there earlier. Never once in her life, she hugs any guys except her dad.

“Erm…” after along thought, finally she breaks the silence. Taehyung turns his head, looking at her. “Thanks, for saving Me.” she said. “If you and your friends didn’t came in right time, I-”

“It’s okay and stop thinking that way. You are safe and sound beside me now. No worries…” He said. “But, I want to ask for your favor.”

“What is it?” Aemi looks at him.

“Next time, don’t use this alley again. It’s dangerous, especially there’s bunch of gangs hang out here during this hour.” He said.

“But, using the main road is too far from my house.” Aemi said.

“Do you want to have this kind of incident again? You are lucky enough that I manage to save you earlier. What if next time I’m not here to save you?” That hit Aemi right away.

‘He was right.’ She thought.

“Use taxi or bus then if you didn’t want to walk using the main road.” Taehyung suggests.

“Taxi is too expensive and bus is so crowded. I don’t like it.” She said. Taehyung stop walking and raises his brow, looking at Aemi. Aemi also stops walking and turn her view to Taehyung. “What?”

“After what happen, you still being picky over this?” Aemi just shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, that’s how I am. I can’t change it drastically.” Taehyung just smirks.

“Well, I never thought that the girl I like has kinda weird… personality.” Hearing those words from Taehyung’s mouth making Aemi’s heart is beating so fast.

“W-what did you just say?” Suddenly, Taehyung moves closer to Aemi, making her body moves to the back a bit.

“Well, I said…. I never thought that the girl I like had this personality, get it?” Aemi just blinks her eyes awkwardly, as Taehyung stare at her with love. How he loves seeing the girl in front of him react with his word just now.

“O-oh, okay. I-get it….” Aemi can feel that her face staring to turn red right now. Taehyung just smile and patted her head.

“Good girl.” Realizing that Taehyung treat her like a kid, Aemi quickly slaps his hand.

“How dare you treat me like a kid? Idiot…” Aemi said, and starts walking forward, leaving Taehyung behind.

Taehyung just smile. ‘She slowly accept me again.’ He thought. “Ya, wait up!” He said as he make his pace faster, following Aemi to her house. 

 

Author Note:

Sorry for short update... hehehehe