2~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Taehyung POV:

 

My lips still hurt because of the fight last night. But, it worth anyway as I found such beautiful girl that night.

"Hyung!" I turns my head and see Jungkook along with other BTS members was walking towards me. Then, we just enter the school normally although there are the bunch of girls following us right now. Well, I'm used to it anyway..

"Woah, what happen to that face?" Jimin asks as soon as he looks at me.

"Another fight without us huh?" Rap Monster said.

"It's a ambush, hyung. I can't avoid it. They were attacking me from behind last night." I said and smile.

"If that's the case, why are you smiling?" Jin asks.

"Well, there's an angel who save me from them last night. A beautiful angel~" I said.

"Woah, is our cold brother falls in love for the first sight? Daebak! Who never thought that a poker face like you have a feeling huh?" I just locked Suga head to my arms as  he said that.

"Oppa!!!!!" I look to the front, only to see Hyori was walking towards me. I sighs. I hate this girl, always trying to flirt me with her annoying-cute voice to me.

"Here comes the nature disaster~~" J-Hope said. All the members just laughs behind me.

"Oppa! How are you today?" Hoyri asks as soon as she grab my arms and rubs it, makes me goosebumps. Then, I harshly release the grip and just leaves her dumbfounded there.

"Yah,oppa!!!!" Hyori shouts but I was too lazy to turn my head.

"Such a crazy girl!" Jin said.

"She is. Remember how she want to get Taehyung deadly? Shereally obsess towards him anyway~" Suga said.

"Oh, Hyung~ gotta go to the class~ Bye!" Jungkook said and run off leaving six of us. Jungkook is one year younger than us anyway, so he attend to the different class from us. 

As six of us enter the class, my eyes was locked to the person who sits beside the window. There she is....

Aemi.

She was busy writing something on her notebook. She let her hair down to the side, making her looks more attractive. She was my classmate the whole time? Why I didn't realized it? However, I don't want to make it obvious and just sit to my place.

 

Aemi POV:

 

"Yah, Aemi! Did you see V oppa's face was full of wounds?" Sooyun asks. I just sighs.

"He's a gangster~ Of course thosewounds make sense.! He was involved in the fight I guess..." I said without looking at her.

"Aish~! Why you so insensitive with that? At least look at him anyway!" I bit my lips and finally turns my head to look at Sooyun. Then, I look at that V guy. His side face was okay to me, except those wounds at the side of his lips.

Then, he turns around, only makes our eyes meet. I don't know why, but my heart suddenly beats so fast. He was handsome, depite that wounds of course. But, I think I've seen him somewhere.

Hey.....

He is the guys from last night...

And he was my classmate? Why I didn't realized it?

That means... I help a kingka from our school and now..

He is staring at me.....

I think...

I have to face some problem soon..

Very soon..

 

 

*Hi3...! Sorry for the late update. As from now, I decided to update all my stories slowly and neatly... so, hope you guys enjoy~ Happy reading.. :3*