6~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

It was Thursday today, which means there is only one day left before another week of school officially ends. It was lunch break when Aemi decided to go to the library, wants to borrow some books for her revision.

“Are you sure you don’ want to eat?” Sooyun asked as they walked out from the class. Aemi just nodded.

“Yeah. I’m not starving enough though. See you in class after this.” Aemi said as she waved her hand to Sooyun before walking to the opposite where the school cafeteria was. There was no one walking at the area that time, but Aemi seems don’t care at all or feel strange and just walking while humming some random song.

Suddenly, someone was grabbing her collar shirt from behind and push Aemi to the wall, making her yelp in pain. As she trying to standing straightly, another hand grabs her collar from the front back. Aemi looks in front of her, revealing the queenka who was glaring at her with her hand holds onto Aemi’s collar shirt tightly.

“Since when do you know V oppa?” Hyori asked with strict, harsh tone.

“W-what do you mean?” Aemi asked.

Hyori just scoffed. “You know what I mean! Are you trying to flirting with my boyfriend?” Aemijust look at her. Suddenly, she feels annoying as Hyori said that.

“Taehyung never said anything about you being his girlfriend.” Aemi said as she harshly released Hyori gripped. Hyori on the other hand, scoffed again as she heard what Aemi said to her earlier.

“Even you called his real name! He would never want a stranger called him by that name.”

“For your information, we are just friends. Not more than that, so please excuse me.” Aemi said, trying to walks away, but Hyori push her back to the wall.

“Friends? I don’t think so. V oppa rarely… no….never had a girl to be his friend. Even he rejected me! What did you just do to him, making him wanting you to be your friend? Are you putting spells on him?” Aemi’s eyes just widened, hearing Hyori’s accusing on her.

“Hyori-sshi, for your information, I am not dumb enough doing that kind of things to him. I sincerely want to be his friend. I am not flirting at him and as for your problem with him; I have nothing to do with it.” Hyori just bit her lips, holding her anger towards Aemi.

“Since when you know him?” she asked again.

“Just….. a month ago?” Aemi said.

“It’s just a month and you already that close??” Hyori shout. “I have known him since middle school and he never even asked me to eat with him once!!”

“Well, I don’t know about why he do that. Probably you should change your arrogant behavior a bit. Then, he probably likes you.” Aemi said. She don’t know why she’s too brave saying those thing to the queenka in this school.

Hyori who was about to explode slowly raised her hand, waning to slap Aemi’s face. “You are just crossed the line, you b***h!!” Aemi just close her eyes; get ready for the pain from her cheek any soon.

“BAEK HYORI, DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT TO AEMI!!!” I open my eyes as I heard a guy’s voice was shouting. Both of us turn our head to the right, seeing Taehyung was glaring at Hyori. For the first time, Aemi was scared seeing those anger eyes of Taehyung. Slowly, he walks closer and stop right beside me. His eyes still glares at Hyori with anger, making she dropped her hand. However, as he turns to look at Aemi and to her surprised, his eyes turns soft, as he was relieved that he came in right time.

“Oppa, why do you like her so much?? I was better than her. So why-”

“Are you okay?” He suddenly asked Aemi, with concerned tone, ignoring Hyori’s question.

“I-I’m okay.” Aemi stuttering answer, as she was kinda confuse with Taehyung behavior right now.

“Oppa!! Am I not exist enough here?” Hyori said, making both Aemi and Taehyung look at her. Then, Taehyung eyes turn cold again as he pulled Aemi so that she was standing behind him.

 “How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t like you so much? Do you need translator so that you can understand for what I’m saying?” Taehyung strict tone was echoed. “And, one more thing, don’t you dare trying to hurt even a tiny thing towards Aemi, or else I would not hesitate to make you suffer.” Aemi just look at him, as her heart was beating so fast when she hear what Taehyung just saying. However, she feels safe and secure when Taehyung said that.

“W-what? Hah! I knew something was wrong with you too right now. So, tell me. What is she too you??” Hyori asked as her arms are crossed to her chest.

“I already told you that we are-”

“…Couple.” Aemi eyes were about to pop out when she heard it from Taehyung mouth. Hyori jaw was dropped, shock for what she just hearing right now. Taehyung then turns his gaze to Aemi who was just staring at him, before turns to Aemi’s right hand. He then slowly moves his left hand, grabbing Aemi’s right hand and squeezing it firmly.

“She, Kang Aemi is my girlfriend, Kim Taehyung.” He straightly said to Hyori face who was still in shock right now.

This isn’t good.’ Aemi thought. ‘Totally not good.’ She said in her mind as she watching both Hyori and Taehyung face.

 

Author Note:

 

Hello readers!!! Here is another chappie for you guys. And, for those who have read and subscribes, i will change or edit some chapter since it looks kinda messy right now... hehehehe... so, don't be confused or something okay??? 

enjoy.. ^^