10~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Today is Saturday, which means no school until weekend. Aemi was still asleep as she snuggling to her medium-sized of her blue teddy bear. Smiles was formed on her lips, feeling relax that she doesn't need to wake up so early. However, those smile was not last longer when she heard an audible sound on knocking, which came from her own bedroom's door.

"Aemi unnie..." Aemi open her eyes slowly and frowning. "Are you awake already?" She just sighed. She just mumbling, feeling slighly annoyed that her beautiful sleep was disturbed, as she slowly get out from her bed and lazily walks to open the door. Hyemi was standing in front of the door, looking fresh and cute as usual.

"What is it, Hyemi?" She asked. Usually, her little sister would not disturbing her sleep during weekend, except she need something. Hyemi just shrugged.
.
"There is someone wants to see you." Aemi just frowned. Who wants to see her in the morning during weekend?

"Who? Sooyun?" Hyemi shook her head.

"I don't know. It's a boy." That makes Aemi feels weirder. "He was talking with halmeoni at living room right now, saying that he is one of your classmates at school." She was still processing every single words that her little sister said right now, and widened her eyes.

"That couldn't be..." She quickly move his legs toward the living room, hearing laughs form both man and woman voice. Aemi's eyes were about to pop out soon, seeing her grandmother and a boy talking cheerfully. 
'Taehyung? What is he doing here?' She thought. Taehyung must feel that someone was staring at him that he moves her eyes directly towards Aemi. He smiles brightly seeing her.

"Hey..." He greets her, standing up. Aemi just bow slightly, feeling shy seeing him right now. Suddenly, she thought about the incident last night, making her cheeks turns redder. Her grandmother turns around, looking at her too.

"Aigoo, this kid! You should looking at yourself first before appears in front of him." Aemi blinks her eyes, wondering why grandmother said that. She turns her head to the side, which coincidently a mirror was hanging on the wall and gasped. Her bed hair was too messy that it looks like hornet's nest. 

"OH MY GOD!!!" She covers her hair with both of her hands and rushing to her room, feeling humiliated and shame. Hyemi just looking at her messy sister running, shook her head and smile.

"She looks dummy..." she mutters and walks to the kitchen.

Aemi's Grandmother just laughs seeing her older grandchild behaviour. "I'm sorry, young boy. I think you have to wait for her a little while. She never wakes up till afternoon during weekend though." Taehyung just smile and shook his head.

"It's okay, halmeoni. I will have more time to have some chit chat with you." He said, makes the elder laughs. He then looks back to where you just standing earlier and giggles internally. 'My angel is adorable...' he thought to himself.

Aemi quickly close her bedroom's door and exhaled her breath, trying to calm her heart down. "I can't believe that I just humiliated myself in front of a guy, and the fact it was Taehyung..." She then realize something. "What the hell I feels shy to him? Ugh, Kang Aemi, behave yourself!" She taps her face lightly. "What is he doing here anyway?" She asked to herself and walks towards bathroom.



Half an hour later, Aemi comes out again, this time with more neat and clean looks, with black skinny jeans, white sweater and her hair was style in French braids. Taehyung and her grandmother stops talking as Aemi filled the space beside the elder. The guy in front of her just staring at her, feel surprised and adored about how cute she looks like wearing casual outfit right now.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Taehyung-sshi." Aemi said slowly, feeling embarrassed as Taehyung just looking at her. 

"I-it's okay. Girls, like always... " He said, getting a glare from Aemi. Grandmother just laughs hearing that.

"By the way, where is Hyemi?" Aemi looks around the house, trying to find her sister.

"Oh, she already went out seeing her friends today. She said that she will be back home at evening." Aemi's grandmother said, as she was standing up suddenly. "I have meeting with my society club today, and I think I'm going back home a bit late today."Aemi just nodded slowly as the elder steadily, finally leaves both of youth alone. 

Aemi turns her views back to the boy in front of her, only to be startled by his deep stares. "Err, what are you doing here anyways?" She asked, still wondering about Taehyung's presence in her house.  

"I want to take you out somewhere..." Taehyung said, smirking. Aemi suddenly feels her heart is beating so fast, seeing how y that smirks.

"E-eh?? W-where?" 'Aish, why I am stuttering? It feels embarrassing.' Aemi thoughs, trying to calm her nervous down. But, it didn't work at all when seeing Taehyung smirks turns wider.

"For a date..."

 

 


Author Note:

Dear readers,

I am so sorry for unable to update this story actively. Due to some circumstance, now I was able to focus a bit updating my stories... Sincerely apologize to all of you... *Bow 90 degrees* So, here is new chapter for you guys and if the idea for the next one is coming, perhaps I will update it by midnight or tomorrow.... or maybe next week... I can't promise but I will try... Thanks for still subscribes my story and I hope you enjoy reading it.. 

Love you all... <3

 

XOXO~